Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key (61786 Views)

#BuhariMustGo: Tacha Blasts Nigerians Trending "Buhari Must Go" Online / Fake Nude Photo: Tacha Blasts A Blackmailer Trying To Scam Her With Edited Pix / Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Peacefulgold(m): 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
This is just a lesson to everyone,I can never be in a hotel room without locking d door from inside ,even if it is a door operated with card ,there is always a manual lock at d back of d door ,so next time she should b wise enough to secure herself. .
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by jendhorlee(m): 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
Reichel99:
She should stop patronising wack hotels, she is really broke.
oya, millionaire, go give her money nah

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by byteem: 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thats what happens when u patronize cheap.hotels

1 Like

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by consultancy: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
OLODO GIRL. SUITE is pronounced "SWEET". Nobe SUIT. OSHI PIKIN

1 Like

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by princechina(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
tammie24:
even though he is an attendant doesn't give him the right

An attendant should knock and wait for permission to come in

I'm scared sef

I have done that in the past and to be honest with you, that day was the most embarrassing day of my life. I spent the whole day apologising to the customer who happened to be an understanding guy.

I was contracted by a hotel to fixed their damaged intercoms in different rooms of the hotel. Before I started, I requested for the number of rooms that were free and the receptionist gave it to me. They also gave me master key to those rooms.

When i got to one particular room at the last floor of the three storey building, i knocked on the door to confirm if the room was actually empty before using the master key but there was no response. I opened the room and went inside. On course of my job, I traced the fault of the intercom of that particular room to the ceiling where the wires were joined and it required i leave the room so as to climb the ceiling from the man hole.

While on the job, they gave away this same room to a customer without telling me and the guy came in with a girl. When I was done fixing the problem on the ceiling, I came down to confirm if the intercom is working.

I used the master key to open the room but to my greatest surprise I saw a guy and a lady lying down on the bed. My saving grace was that they were still fully clothed.

I started apologising for the intrusion. The lady was shocked, speechless and angry at the same time. The guy showed no sign of anger. I was still pleading on my way out when I closed their door behind.

So my point is this could happen in different circumstances.

1 Like

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by bizzibodi(m): 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2020
Wharrif d guy is David west d serial killer frm ph.does he want d whiff of tacha cry
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Bellotelli: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
shut that y'all rotten mouth that has been used in sucking all the dicks in the world up.
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by tammie24: 9:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
princechina:

I have done that in the past and to be honest with you, that day was the most embarrassing day of my life. I spent the whole day apologising to the customer who happened to be an understanding guy.

I was contracted by a hotel to fixed their damaged intercoms in different rooms of the hotel. Before I started, I requested for the number of rooms that were free and the receptionist gave it to me. They also gave me master key to those rooms.

When i got to one particular room at the last floor of the three storey building, i knocked on the door to confirm if the room was actually empty before using the master key but there was no response. I opened the room and went inside. On course of my job, I traced the fault of the intercom of that particular room to the ceiling where the wires were joined and it required i leave the room so as to climb the ceiling from the man hole.

While on the job, they gave away this same room to a customer without telling me and the guy came in with a girl. When I was done fixing the problem on the ceiling, I came down to confirm if the intercom is working.

I used the master key to open the room but to my greatest surprise I saw a guy and a lady lying down on the bed. My saving grace was that they were still fully clothed.

I started apologising for the intrusion. The lady was shocked, speechless and angry at the same time. The guy showed no sign of anger. I was still pleading on my way out when I closed their door behind.

So my point is this could happen in different circumstances.
wow
Thank God the guy is an understanding person
Left to the lady eh...

On a second thought

The guy might not want to make trouble with the hotel cos he probably was a married man and is in the wrong place and in a wrong company
On a good day he may not be so understanding

This wasn't your fault by he way
The hotel is responsible for taking notes
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Whizbuzz(m): 12:25am On Feb 13, 2020
...All these celebrities with their stunts for fame sha...do you guys recall when SKIIBII faked bin dead? I swear peeps SKIIBIII was on my street that very day...he was just given a jeep by E- money as at that time...he resides with a friend of his at that time @ABULE -IJESHA close to unilag...that very day he faked been dead...he later came down from the flat he normally comes to meet His friend and met me on the street and pleaded that I should take this pix of him and his friend...and also a comedian named Mc toothbrush...well it is part of the strategy for stardom anyway...

Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 13, 2020
She need to stop deep throatand swallowing ,she’s losing her voice
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 13, 2020
WTF is that?
Isn't that a sueable offence?
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Kingrexyl(m): 4:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
She should stop patronising wack hotels, she is really broke.
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Reichel99(f): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Pot calling kettle black
Who is this dingbat?
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Kingrexyl(m): 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Reichel99:
Who is this dingbat?
Who's this asswipe that mentioned me
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Reichel99(f): 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingrexyl:
Who's this asswipe that mentioned me
You mentioned me first idiot. Keep trolling me, useless old man.
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by DownChelsea(f): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
justscorchone:
She need to stop deep throatand swallowing ,she’s losing her voice
believing that girl is worse than believing lai Mohammed
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Kingrexyl(m): 4:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Reichel99:
You mentioned me first idiot. Keep trolling me, useless old man.
First of all am not an old man you dumb fish, btw why are you angry with me? do I look like the guy that fvcked you and dumped your ass? you better take your time. grin
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Reichel99(f): 8:02am On Feb 14, 2020
Kingrexyl:
First of all am not an old man you dumb fish, btw why are you angry with me? do I look like the guy that fvcked you and dumped your ass? you better take your time. grin
Leave me alone, idiot!!
Re: Angry Tacha Blasts Abuja Hotel After Intruder Accessed Her Room With Master Key by Kingrexyl(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Reichel99:
Leave me alone, idiot!!
You are very stupid, do I look like your mate? you mannerless brat!

Don't let me slap that big mouth of yours that you use for sucking random dicks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / D'banj Buys Customized Roll Royce Wraith (Photos, Video) / Teni Serving As A Bus Conductor In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.