Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes (117623 Views)

South African Police And Vigilante Invade Peterside Idah's Church / How I Slept With Virgins For Money And Fame _ Former Super Eagles Goalkeeper / Idah Peterside Welcomes Baby After 10 Years Of Marriage. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Osidazz19: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
He was confused then and he's still confused now. Mental problem.

3 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ojaysam25(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
you don't mean it.....All those That don't believe in spiritual stuff....what do you have to say!!
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DropsMic(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
All na wash

3 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by semyman: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pastor abi?
Na their ways

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Coldie(m): 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
In the civilized world u would be arrested and made to pay for ur crimes
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by CanadaOrBust: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
hisgrace090:

The spiritual rules the physical.

I see this everywhere. How do u know? How come we don’t fly in the air or catch armed robbers by spiritual?

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Arewa6: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
‪Bob Marley friends the Marlians In 80’s, ✌���☀️��‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9kmIEw3d90
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by DaddyRochie1642: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
It's like you don't know the power a virgin possesses.

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

Continue Living in Fools Paradise

10 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by sapientia(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hehehehe...

You were just scammed with ogbanje wuruwuru.

Ño be only snakes and virgins.

Kai..

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by deolurexy1(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Money and fame I thought he was a successful goalie

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by CanadaOrBust: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
ojaysam25:
you don't mean it.....All those That don't believe in spiritual stuff....what do you have to say!!

Did it work 4 him? What do u want them to say?
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by sapientia(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

Reason why female virgins are mostly require as sacrifices in movies and there is another reason why Nuns are virgins.

My brother, when five to ten virgin nuns with clean heart gather together to pray for you with ancient Gregorian chants and in Latin.

I swear the way you go blow ehn, e go be like say you do money rituals, everything about your life will be magical, each phone calls to your phones a potential money connection.

If you have a young sister or daughter that is a virgin, nurture her into the holy Christian race, let her be deep into JESUS and Christianity and watch as your life and that of the family turn out for Good.

The power of a Virgin.

Any man that has a virgin lady as a girlfriend or lover has hit a jackpot for life.

Stop that joke joor

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Kobicove(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
On top of that him still no blow! undecided
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Heavensent01(m): 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:
Stop sounding bitter, I'm not the one that deflowered you.

Take your bitterness out of my mention and let people with sense quote me.

bros the one virgin had done for you, can you help a brother with 50,000naira abeg, abi you never jam virgin wey dey pray for you

superstition is a personal belief that has no basis in reasoning or reality. you need to be giving a sound slap for that mythical ideology

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Stallion93(m): 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin Ma Niggha promoting his ministry. How else can you attract a huge chunk of the gullible population in a very competitive venture known as a Church. Hustle on Man, we’re all victims of circumstance in this Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by guiddoti: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ladies, hold fast what you have, because men are now ravenous wolves seeking whom to destroy hahaha

Idah Peterside is still possessed. Beware
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by crackhouse(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Church is money. Praise God.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by hopefulLandlord: 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

Mythical bullsheet

2 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Ikembasunda1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations you made it in the land of ritualism and also living a fulfilled life now, I think i like it this way.
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Louisboy22(m): 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
donbachi:
And any other guy wey sleep such girls don carry badluck.
by them they will start blaming village people for their bad luck not knowing they have use their dick to create problems for themselves, boys and girls beware
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Nwaonyishi69: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2020
And how can we be sure that it is not the same greed or inordinate ambition that has pushed you to pastor hood? This is because pastor hood is now a money spinning vocation.

3 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by olurili(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

I swear you are lying, mariam my virgin gf is full of badluck,when I free her,I have peace of mind

4 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by PeteDaniel27(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2020
Our girls will be jumping from one man to the other just money not knowing what the man is up to...

I pitty them

And I pray for God to open their eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Hoodgod(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Islie:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/i-slept-with-virgins-for-money-ritual-ex-eagles-goalie-peterside/
after commiting all this atrocities you repented and turned a pastor..are we not serving a living God..?
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by ojaysam25(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Did it work 4 him? What do u want them to say?
fake story perhaps,like he had anything to gain....
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Kazeem2222(m): 7:50pm On Feb 12, 2020
Thats really bad... What Men of nowadays do for money baffles me sha

https://abegabeg.com/download-music-ceeza-milli-ft-wizkid-shayo/
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
this man needs to have his brain examined. same goes to anyone that believes this shït.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by donbachi(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2020
Louisboy22:
by them they will start blaming village people for their bad luck not knowing they have use their dick to create problems for themselves, boys and girls beware
they dont know...5min pleasure dat will destroy one's lifetime treasures.

1 Like

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Trimque2k1(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

See as easy 4 ur mouth, nor be only nurture na culture too. When dick is everywhere couple with sweet talk and raw cash, u think say this generation want even make heaven sef
Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
MRcocaFanta:

The power of a Virgin.

What about a son who's a virgin?

5 Likes

Re: Idah Peterside: I Slept With Virgins For Money Ritual, Had Meetings With Snakes by Toplexy675(m): 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author= post=86594936]
To all our young men and women out there,
This should tell you that there is nothing like blood noney.
Hustle legit and pray to God to bless your hustle.

CHUKWUKADIBIA![dis one cannot comprehend simple sentence dont be a fool there is blood money]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Godswill Uche 'Bala': Kelechi Iheanacho, My Childhood Friend Who Forgot Me / Anthony Joshua Shows Off His Home. Fans React (Photos, Video) / Anthony Joshua Beats Carlos Takam To Retain Heavyweight Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.