Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (53852 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Mistaicey2288: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2020
MacBan:

Stop replying the A.hole... his nauseating posts are not only senseless and meaningless but are provocative and baseless.

Honestly i think you're right... His kind of zombie is irredeemable... SMH!

1 Like

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 7:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Reference:

Indeed. But you can only be impeached for a crime. Last time I checked incompetence isn't one so I'm afraid till 2023 we must bear....

...but that is why you don't vote on a whim. You vote like you are writing the examination of your life. You study the candidates hard, know their stats intoto and project their actions by 'worked examples'....

I guess this cerebral way of doing things is too hard for Nigerians to bear so we suffer what we are all responsible for. You can be swindled but of greed lets you there you bear part of the blame.
You see, this is precisely why a favorite expression of mine lately is "lazy fuqs". People did not do what you suggest above and they are now regretting their choice. Bubu called people lazy fuqs and they think he was going to feed them free food. Me, I can only laugh at their folly and hope the hard times make us all wiser next time.

I just finished reading this. It might make people understand that lazy fuqs stand there calling for resignation of those who are working much harder and deviously than they are.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/03/the-2020-disinformation-war/605530/

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Neoteny(m): 7:30am On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
They need to be educated that you vote people out in a democracy and not just stand there wailing "resign"!

But when Senator Abaribe asked that Buhari resigns he was applauded

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 7:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Neoteny:

But when Senator Abaribe asked that Buhari resigns he was applauded
By who? I didn't applaud him. In fact I think I wrote on here somewhere that he's kind of stupid and juvenile, but that was my own opinion, not everyone has to share it with me, just as I don't have to share Sen Abaribe's.

Look, I found it!

https://www.nairaland.com/5659613/senator-tells-president-buhari-resign#86229859

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by johneddy: 7:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Shoptomydoor Imports, Exports From USA, UK and Nigeria – Ocean Shipping, Air Shipping for Both Business and Individual to Make Profit

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by freemi(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2020
It will start from the north. Sowore don't bother ur self. Just chill n watch
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Otokoto11: 8:17am On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:
[/s]
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by dracosith(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Strategy for a northern president 2023....it will not work
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Neoteny(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

By who? I didn't applaud him. In fact I think I wrote on here somewhere that he's kind of stupid and juvenile, but that was my own opinion, not everyone has to share it with me, just as I don't have to share Sen Abaribe's.

Look, I found it!

https://www.nairaland.com/5659613/senator-tells-president-buhari-resign#86229859

grin grin grin
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by 1miccza: 8:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:
Buhari's incompetence has made GEJ a genius.

The only folks that have contrary opinion are those who have unwittingly sold their conscience for the N30k monthly stipend-the suya guy, simplyle0, sarki and the now exiled Ngeneukwenu are in this category.

The second category of people are those who stabbed the South by supporting Buhari despite the fact that the old man's record as a military leader is nothing to write home about...The chicken has come home to roost.

You won't find them here none of them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by omoharry(f): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Queseda:
If Buhari cannot solve Nigeria's problem, nobody can!
The country had degenerated so much that it would take more than a miracle to solve the myriad of problems facing us, all these problems predates Buhari and would remain even post-Buhari: bad roads, insecurity, unemployment, Boko Haram, e.t.c.
The only solution is to restructure holistically, not heaping the blame on someone doing unconventional things to salvage an already damaged situation.
GEJ zombies can come and wail as usual, you will be ignored grin
Forget that name GENERAL that was attached to his name..he got to that position by nepotism all the way starting from his foundation. He was tested in the 8os and he failed and was overthrown by a bloodless corp..everybody was happy for that because people were experiencing terrible hardship under his govt because of his poor economic policies

.A man that never improved on himself all these while, nor did he write a book as other notable leaders have done..this is because he is incapable writing..why should he? someone that entered the military by nepotism..without a school cert .A dedicated cow header is the one you are putting your hope on to solve this country problem? then you are as daft and clueless as your master Buhari.

How can any intelligent person put this man on a pedestal as some one that can solve Nigerian problem when he is am embodiment of the problem himself.He is closed minded individual with a fanatic/nepotistic way of thinking. You said if he cannot solve Nigerian problem then no one can. Are you for real? like really thought he is the best? i shake my head in shame.

Please forget the money you are paid on a monthly basis to make this guy look like a great man..he is unsaleable...we all know who he is..the problem is that majority of Nigerians, including the illiterate and the educated are too stupid to know who Buhari is..while some knew him inside out but didn't care, as long as he is the chosen one and a party member. Others that that knew him and were adult when he was head of state, stupidly followed the back-wagon too as well eg. Wole soyinka and co. Only a few people warned Nigerians about the danger of voting in a biased & clueless leader like Buhari, But Nigerian shouted them down .They only wanted to hear sai Baba slogan and anything different from that is a no no..Hope we are enjoying the change and the Next level " Nigerian is more divided and highly insecure like never before.

May God give us sense and food on our table so that we do not continue to praise evil people and continue put them on pedestal because of our hungry stomach which has a way of clouding our thinking and sense of humanity.We pray to wake up from our slumber someday & prevent such people from ruling over us for a lifer time so that we do not remain a laughing stock of among other nations of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Nnannapat(m): 9:29am On Feb 13, 2020
usba:
Lol grin grin Let us share Jonathan Records that many fools want to foist on Nigeria:

1. Under Jonathan, Churches were bombed, no Christmas passed with out a church being bombed. Under PMB, no church has been bombed. It was so bad, that a Christian attempted to Bomb a church to try spoiling PMB record.

Do we want Jonathan's Nigeria where churches are bombed?

2. Under Jonathan, Nigeria Troops ran to Cameroon to avoid fighting BH, under PMB our Military has put BH on flight that even Shekua confessed that he is tired in a YouTube video?

Do we want Jonathan's Nigeria where our soldiers were scared to fight BH because of equipment?

3. Under Jonathan, BH occupied a territory the size of France and Belgium combined, under PMB all territory are fully recovered and denied space to operate freely.

Do you want Jonathan's Nigeria where BH occupied our territory?

3. Under Jonathan, BH attacked Police HQ, UN HQ, Eman and many places in Abuja and far from the theatre of war like suleja, Logo etc. PMB has curtailed their evil to largely Maiduguri and seasonally Yobe.

Do you want Jonathan's Nigeria were all the country lived in fear of BH?

These are just a few, when you see Christians saying they prefer Churches being bombed under Jonathan than none Under PMB then you know they are hedonistic fools whose greatest pain is no loot money.
The sole reason why Boko haram reduced their suicide bombings in far flung areas is basically change of tactics and approach. ISIS meddling divided boko haram into 2 factions, Al Barnawi's faction vows not to attack civilians in densely populated areas with the exception of those aiding the military, while that of Shekau attacks anything or anywhere they choose. Shekau's suicide bombers has been won over by Al Barnawi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by juman(m): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2020
Thank God that pdp was voted out.
But APC government is performing very badly in all sectors.

Buhari should regig his things.

Many of the ministers are excellent people.
So why the government is performing very very poorly?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by juman(m): 9:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Their government needs to pour a lot of billions of dollars into the economy.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by chigaemezuogu: 10:00am On Feb 13, 2020
Since 1960 Till Date Buhari Is The Worst And Most Corrupt President Nigeria Has Ever Produced
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by ylaa(f): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2020
Na now una day break abi?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by mrkings84(m): 10:10am On Feb 13, 2020
In case no one told them, "TELL THEM THAT ITS ALREADY TOO LATE"

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by cashtips(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by bromen: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2020
hospitality9ja:
Resign to where, after voting for him?? Sai baba must complete his term. Unah must get sense by fire, by force.

You funny.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by danuzochukwu: 11:16am On Feb 13, 2020
These northern youths are talking rubbish, it's just a year ago that they have an apple opportunity to change the incompetent president but failed to utilize it. Instead they were shouting "sai baba" and above all voted him overwhelmingly to the tune of about 90% of vote cast. So it's very hard for you to remove a king whom you have installed and have his feet cemented on the throne with just a declaration asking him to resign. You can do better in 2023 election, by electing a competent and performing leader above sentimental and non performing leader.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by sulaak(m): 11:51am On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

You want to give me an example of this please?

It's obvious that you have limited knowledge on international affairs, a quick google search will give you an example of President and Prime minister forced to resign.

1. For example, Richard Nixon resigned from the office of President of the United States in August 1974 following the Watergate scandal, when he was almost certain to have been impeached by the United States Congress.

2. In the Philippines in July 2005, when ten cabinet officials resigned en masse to pressure President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo to follow suit over allegations of electoral fraud. Arroyo's predecessor, Joseph Estrada, was successfully forced out of office during the EDSA Revolution of 2001 as he faced the first impeachment trial held in the country's history

3. In 1995, the British Prime Minister, John Major, resigned as Leader of the Conservative Party in order to contest a leadership election with the aim of silencing his critics within the party and reasserting his authority. Having resigned, he stood again and was re-elected. He continued to serve as prime minister until he was defeated in 1997 elections.

4. Alberto Fujimori (Peru) attempted to resign as President of Peru, but his resignation was refused in order that Congress could impeach him.

5. Margaret Thatcher resigned as Prime Minister and party leader in November 1990, after Michael Heseltine launched a challenge to her leadership
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Do these Northerners aboki even care? So far their tribe man is in the corodor of power, they are okay
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by biggy26: 12:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
They need to be educated that you vote people out in a democracy and not just stand there wailing "resign"!
You need also to know that a people can pressure a leader to resign. That's also why you have the national assembly.
Even Babangida as a military man was forced to step aside.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Numerouno94(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

Buhari was voted out? In what alternate reality are you now unhappy he is voted in?

You must think we are all stupid if you seriously believe we voted for that crook and it was rigged!

U might nt hv voted 4 Atiku,buh i can tell u dat most Nigerians excluding d west voted for Atiku.
Buh wats d nid arguing ova spilt milk?
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Add my favourite recent one, David Cameron, and my soon to be one on my wish-dream list, Netanyahu.You'd note none of these just resigned because some wailers wailed resign though. And the pressure on bubu is nowhere near what made those on your list resign.

But just in case you are right, I love pudding. You test pudding by eating some, and not by dreaming about it's taste. Do let me know when bubu resigns so I can say, "By golly! You are so right and I was woefully wrong! See how wailing made bubu resign!"

sulaak:

It's obvious that you have limited knowledge on international affairs, a quick google search will give you an example of President and Prime minister forced to resign.

1. For example, Richard Nixon resigned from the office of President of the United States in August 1974 following the Watergate scandal, when he was almost certain to have been impeached by the United States Congress.

2. In the Philippines in July 2005, when ten cabinet officials resigned en masse to pressure President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo to follow suit over allegations of electoral fraud. Arroyo's predecessor, Joseph Estrada, was successfully forced out of office during the EDSA Revolution of 2001 as he faced the first impeachment trial held in the country's history

3. In 1995, the British Prime Minister, John Major, resigned as Leader of the Conservative Party in order to contest a leadership election with the aim of silencing his critics within the party and reasserting his authority. Having resigned, he stood again and was re-elected. He continued to serve as prime minister until he was defeated in 1997 elections.

4. Alberto Fujimori (Peru) attempted to resign as President of Peru, but his resignation was refused in order that Congress could impeach him.

5. Margaret Thatcher resigned as Prime Minister and party leader in November 1990, after Michael Heseltine launched a challenge to her leadership

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Numerouno94:

U might nt hv voted 4 Atiku,buh i can tell u dat most Nigerians excluding d west voted for Atiku.
Buh wats d nid arguing ova spilt milk?
I thought that in an election in a democracy the person with the most votes wins. Or should you go learn not to spill your milk?

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Ghenisean(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
See,his own kinsmen have spoken against him,no one knows the truth about the old man better than them.
The annoying thing is,those guys at MANNABBGRILLS still worship him,knowing that he isn't performing.

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
usba:
Lol grin grin Let us share Jonathan Records that many fools want to foist on Nigeria:

1. Under Jonathan, Churches were bombed, no Christmas passed with out a church being bombed. Under PMB, no church has been bombed. It was so bad, that a Christian attempted to Bomb a church to try spoiling PMB record.

Do we want Jonathan's Nigeria where churches are bombed?

2. Under Jonathan, Nigeria Troops ran to Cameroon to avoid fighting BH, under PMB our Military has put BH on flight that even Shekua confessed that he is tired in a YouTube video?

Do we want Jonathan's Nigeria where our soldiers were scared to fight BH because of equipment?

3. Under Jonathan, BH occupied a territory the size of France and Belgium combined, under PMB all territory are fully recovered and denied space to operate freely.

Do you want Jonathan's Nigeria where BH occupied our territory?

3. Under Jonathan, BH attacked Police HQ, UN HQ, Eman and many places in Abuja and far from the theatre of war like suleja, Logo etc. PMB has curtailed their evil to largely Maiduguri and seasonally Yobe.

Do you want Jonathan's Nigeria were all the country lived in fear of BH?

These are just a few, when you see Christians saying they prefer Churches being bombed under Jonathan than none Under PMB then you know they are hedonistic fools whose greatest pain is no loot money.
Will you shut up. Everything is not about politics. Jonathan was useless but buhari is worse we don't want bad head of states anymore, we want someone that will move us forward. The Kettle and pot are both black, it doesn't matter which is blacker.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

You want to give me an example of this please?
Buhari can never resign. Impossible even if APC wails till death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

Yes they were. Boko Haram was ravaging the North in GEJ's time. IPOB was ravaging the East in GEJ's time. People were being kidnapped all over Nigeria in GEJ'S time. And GEJ's cronies were sharing amongst themselves the money meant to secure the nation. But I guess time has passed so you conveniently forget.
IPOB is not a terrorist group they are simply crying for secession what you said here makes no sense at all.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by budaatum: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ausrichie:

Buhari can never resign. Impossible even if APC wails till death.
There are some who believe they can mount pressure and he will resign, but I think they forget that bubu na soja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

We Are Not Part Of Oduduwa Republic - Ijaws Reply Adebanjo. / Police Escorts Dino Melaye Out Of His Residence / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.