Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:45 PM

Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan (53751 Views)

Gumi Tells Buhari: Resign Now! More Bloodshed Under You Than Jonathan (2018) / Ezekwesili: Buhari Worse Than Jonathan In Governance / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:

There are some who believe they can mount pressure and he will resign, but I think they forget that bubu na soja.
Life when you vote a fool in. Especially in Africa manage him till he leaves. Only thing most of us are suffering self is the hike in prices of provision and the useless electricity distribution. The one wey dey make me laff na 30k minimum wage, how funny when taxes are increasing self and it will be looted by the dipshits at the top.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by sulaak(m): 2:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
Add my favourite recent one, David Cameron, and my soon to be one on my wish-dream list, Netanyahu.You'd note none of these just resigned because some wailers wailed resign though. And the pressure on bubu is nowhere near what made those on your list resign.

But just in case you are right, I love pudding. You test pudding by eating some, and not by dreaming about it's taste. Do let me know when bubu resigns so I can say, "By golly! You are so right and I was woefully wrong! See how wailing made bubu resign!"

They were forced to resign because they lost the support of their party and confidence of the country.

Buhari was elected in 2015 on three key issues, security, economy and fight against corruption, he has failed on all three issues with insecurity as bad as ever, corruption on the rise and the economy in complete meltdown.

Following the country’s widening budget deficit and growing debt profile, Nigeria is reported to be making moves to return to the international debt markets with a $3.3bn Eurobond issuance.

According to reports from the research unit of the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank), $2.8 billion of the bond could be used to finance the 2020 budget while $500 million for debt refinancing.
https://businessday.ng/news/article/nigeria-could-use-84-8-of-eurobond-issuance-to-finance-2020-budget/

“We have to do it quickly because we want to make sure we have enough funds for the implementation of the budget,” Finance Minister Zainab Ahmed said in an interview on the sidelines of a regional International Monetary Fund conference in Dakar, Senegal, on Monday.

Nigeria’s economy is expected to expand 2% this year, a far cry from average growth of 7% a year in the decade prior to its recession in 2016. Bank of America Merrill Lynch said in September it expected the government to issue at least $2.6 billion in Eurobonds in the last quarter of the year, before the state ruled out further borrowing for this year.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-03/nigeria-weighs-eurobond-market-return-as-early-as-next-quarter

Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Jeamillz2020(m): 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
How I pray for coup in this country
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Jeamillz2020(m): 2:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
I pray for coup
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by ALFAD(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lets us see buhari must finish his tenure wether you like him or not. he must finish it.
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Splashme: 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
cashtips:
. If I can I will bring Tunde Idiagbon to Power

Exactly
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by akin9ja78(m): 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Publicity stunting which ever way we still want him out
Re: Northern Youths Tell Buhari - Resign Now, You’re Worse Than Jonathan by Numerouno94(m): 10:59am On Feb 14, 2020
budaatum:

I thought that in an election in a democracy the person with the most votes wins. Or should you go learn not to spill your milk?
yea,u absolutely correct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

APC Governors, Fayose Meet With Wike In Port Harcourt (More Pictures) / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Senator Chukwumerije is Dead?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.