Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,024 members, 7,803,439 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (79041 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Bigval5: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Offpoint:
Capital L to your car bro, but never give up. There's no book for it, keep practicing.

Had similar experience then, the difference with mine is... immediately she turned back and looked at me I ended up saying "I Jesus love you"

Jeez, after 3 weeks of practice... I Jesus love you was the only thing I could said.

Hahahahahahaha
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by simhosting: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ok
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by shadrach77: 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2020
The trick with ladies is don't act as if the toasting is the major issue on your mind even if it is. Start off by trying to be friends with her and that should be quite easy. Once she agrees to be your friend, it becomes easy to say anything to her.

@OP, That girl you described in your post wasn't worth the effort. She was quite rude and arrogant. Only guys with low self esteem will continue pursuing such a lady. A decent lady will understand your plight and try to help you out even when you've messed up undecided

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by AfroKnight: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
I’m just curious. Why did she think it was appropriate to “hiss” and walk away? All these entitled babes who are actually trying to hide their abysmal communication skills... Rubbish.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Crayonforest: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2020
I got the gift from birth
Back then I Uni some guys will be so much ashamed of going after classic girls. Mehn within just a few minutes I done bring them down and with all their class they will be humbled. Op it is all about approach, me na funny guy so I start with saying something funny and before you know it they have started chuckling softly that is when I start chipping in some juicy words. Before you say jack the damsel is under my control. Many of my guys then calls my magic tongue.

10 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by BREYZ: 10:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
You are doing well... Oinn grin

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by stanliwise(m): 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Pelon:

That's right... But,the way you put it,might make people think acting cold,unmoved or rigid around women might get them attracted to you.. But putting it this way I concur
They could still get attracted to you, not all of them though but some.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by talk2hb1(m): 10:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
Make It, So You Wont Need To Fake It.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by jumpology(m): 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:
Does Every Guy Experience This?

Good Day My Fellow Nairalanders..

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..

I think it's always like that coz mine was also funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by seunak2016: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:

So it happens to ladies too..

Is God not wonderful... Adam never new what God did for him, He actually eased him the stress of wooing by giving her to him by himself
but later blame God that it was the woman he gave him ask him to chop forbidden fruit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Elock1: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
Yeah some dudes are that lucky, and its mostly for quiet intelligent guys.

While growing up, I hated girls because of too many Biblical preachings my mother preached to me everyday. After family morning devotion my mom will then start a private class with me to teach me the things I will do and go to hell grin

Top on the list was girls...to the extent I saw any girl as Satan that will drag me to hell so I avoided girls like Ebola lol

And this my hatred girls made girls to like me so much that many did their possible best to be my friend to no avail. Me that was as strict and serious always like Adolf Hitler the Reich grin

It was in my SS3 that I started admiring one chick secretly lol....but due to my reputation for not liking girls, I couldn't show her that I liked her but I always looked out to see her pass lol

So many schoolgirls tried their best to get me to be their friend to no avail.

Finally my first ever girlfriend (when I got into higher institution) indirectly wooed me, and what saved her was that I was already crushing on her secretly but my ego and hollier than thou attitude couldn't allow me approach her until she started getting close and we became bestie.

All throughout my time in campus, I can't remember wooing any chick; maybe 2 or 3 and I always succeeded but would lose interest after we exchange numbers so maybe after 2 calls I won't call again and some I won't even call once and its over.

The only time I shiverred trying to woo a girl was a white chick I saw at a mall lol few years after my NYSC grin
kai....i swear na me be this...

my papa finish me with word of God, mine was so bad that i wasnt even allowed to talk to a girl, even in uni sef..
I was that cute shy guy that d ladies love but i never made a move...my papa no try oh, it affected my self confidence, even till now...
but luckily i've had a number of girlfriends...they just keep coming and God so kind i am witty, funny and intelligent...i go dy drop small punchlines 4 dem, them go be like "so u sabi talk like this but u dy pretend"
b4 u know boom relationship go start

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Abetterperson: 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
The first time I woo a guy I liked I was 15

The boy was dark and kinda my type even though I am young I know teen love is a stupid love so I first didn't want to tell him.
I saw he was getting close to one girl in my area and even though am far more beautiful than she is, she is more out spoken than me which I know he loves
I felt insecure about her so I decided to tell the boy my feelings.
one night i called the boy to meet me in one store in my area and I told the guy my feeling for him
the guy laughed and told me that am like a sister to him

I swear e pain me

he and the other girl are now dating but is okays sha

23 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by stanliwise(m): 10:32pm On Feb 15, 2020
AfroKnight:
I’m just curious. Why did she think it was appropriate to “hiss” and walk away? All these entitled babes who are actually trying to hide their abysmal communication skills... Rubbish.
you na sabi guy jare.

4 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by SoNature(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
I remember stalking a classmate i had a crush on. It was so hard to talk to him. My hands would shake and my palms were sweaty. It was a scary thing

I don't know what love feels like again.

Why?
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by stanliwise(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abetterperson:

The boy was dark and kinda my type even if I was young I knew teen love is a stupid love so I first didn't want to tell him.
I saw he was getting close to one girl in my area and even if am far more beautiful than she is, she is more out spoken than me which I know he loves
one night called the boy to meet me in one store in my area and told the guy my feeling for me

I swear e pain me

grin grin but look at the brighter side of it.
He was cold but he was truthful, that guy should be your true friend. They are rare.

20 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nostradamus: 10:35pm On Feb 15, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lols e dey happen.. but when you get WHAT gives man confidence, you would approach any lady without fear of rejection
what's that thing that gives a man confidence?
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by franchasng: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amakavula:
And later you people would attackme for saying Nigerian guys fear beautiful women grin grin grin
Boys fear to woo girls; beautiful or ugly, any girl he is crushing on, he is always so scared to woo her until he outgrows that boyish stage and becomes a guy, and if he is lucky to become financially stable, then the world is his, and his only challenge will be avoiding STDs, STIs and other life threatening attacks from the ladies wink

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Jonathan39: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Conquer... I love that word
Kingsteve:

It's not limited to Nigerian guys...it's a global syndrome.
It will happen to most guys in the initial stages of wooing a female, especially in their teens.

Any full grown man that still fidgets continuosly when wooing a beautiful female, lacks confidence and hasn't fully been cured of the liver cuttage syndrome.

For the confident ones...like myself!
Wooing and conquering a beautiful woman/dream girl is almost like a challenge.
We approach to conquer, not to fumble!
You dig?

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by oodua1stson: 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:
Does Every Guy Experience This?

Good Day My Fellow Nairalanders..

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..
the 1st time is always the hardest. Trust me. Once you successfully toast one babe the rest will be very easy for you

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by pocohantas(f): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Most times a guy does like that, he is new in the game, an introvert or he is chyking a girl he considers out of his league.

I have one trying to chyke me, yet he is calling me "Ma". He will send message, then delete it. I feel so much pity for him. The girl didn't have to be rude though. Just politely dismiss him if you are not interested. Except if the need to apply force arises.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by franchasng: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2020
Nostradamus:
what's that thing that gives a man confidence?
sex and money shocked

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Ikembasunda1(m): 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2020
Ladies in the house, hope you are listening. Not all guys know how to toast, consider when you hear hi to them that don't know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 15, 2020
It's natural. As you become more confident in life, you'll no longer face it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
franchasng:
sex and money shocked

1. How to handle women skill (sex mastery, communication, abundance mentality, psychology, etc.)
2. How to make money skill
3. How to manage money skill

Mastery and real life experiences of those three things with good health will give you the kind of confidence that'll make everyone think you're too confident (arrogant) even if you aren't arrogant.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Youngzubi:

So it happens to ladies too..

Is God not wonderful... Adam never new what God did for him, He actually eased him the stress of wooing by giving her to him by himself
lol, It always amuses me to see the shock and disappointment on their face, when they tried to woo me and I never give a Bleep some will be totally mesmarized, some will just bone am and handle it nonchalantly, but believe women are highly emitional, I remember one in my secondary school days then that her refuse to return her love, the pain and anger she bore towards me ehn, for two years kept having nightmare of her weeping because of me.
Iol, I enjoy seeing that disappointment on their face, especially those that always feel too high

5 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by adebayo3449(m): 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
I remember stalking a classmate i had a crush on. It was so hard to talk to him. My hands would shake and my palms were sweaty. It was a scary thing

I don't know what love feels like again.

Few months ago, I asked a friend "do people still fall in love as adults just like the way we fell in love those days" he Said yes.
I still don't believe

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Giftexx: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Deep!
seanwilliam:
Lols e dey happen.. but when you get WHAT gives man confidence, you would approach any lady without fear of rejection
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by franchasng: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
Abetterperson:

The boy was dark and kinda my type even though I am young I know teen love is a stupid love so I first didn't want to tell him.
I saw he was getting close to one girl in my area and even though am far more beautiful than she is, she is more out spoken than me which I know he loves
one night called the boy to meet me in one store in my area and I told the guy my feeling for he

I swear e pain me

The first time a girl wooed me shortly after my WAEC, I warned her and told her to repent shocked I was so shocked because I saw it as a big sin because I felt she wanted us to have sex bases on my mom's preachings shocked shocked

I remembered this girl shading tears as I walked away angrily praying she repents fast so she won't go to hell because we used to watch cinemas then showing that the world will soon end grin

Very fine girl oh, I later realised my mistake years later and she was gone angry

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Christmasdon(m): 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2020
Amakavula:
And later you people would attackme for saying Nigerian guys fear beautiful women grin grin grin
.who then marries them. Ghost ?
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by stanisbaratheon: 10:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Kingsteve:
Op, what happened to you is called Liver Cuttage
As a guy, it is a phase one must pass through before being more confident.

Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you, you will outgrow it soon.

Next time: never cram, I repeat: never cram what you'll tell her.

Just approach her and start a convo...a meaningul one.
You can start with...I haven't seen you around here, do you live in the neighborhood?

Are you neighborhood watch??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Slay Queens Show Their Smoking Skills Inside Club (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.