Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (79027 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by pocohantas(f): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2020
LINTUNE:
grin..u shouldnt give attention to such child in a man's body

He is not a child anything. As much as he feels disadvantaged now, if he hustle press nyash or breast- I will be amazed at the transformation.

Next thing na to come online dey form alfa male. Dropping nuggets on how to CONQUER MAs.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by galadima77(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2020
adebayo3449:

Few months ago, I asked a friend "do people still fall in love as adults just like the way we fell in love those days" he Said yes.
I still don't believe

God forgive me but I don't believe adults fall in love...Give it time and you'd realise the goal or interest they're there to achieve from or with you. Can't pretend For too long! It's all a game boss.

Somebody Will always want something and what you give in return defines you.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by LINTUNE(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2020
pocohantas:

He is not a child anything. As much as he feels disadvantaged now, if he hustle press nyash or breast- I will be amazed at the transformation.

Next thing na to come online dey form alfa male. Dropping nuggets on how to CONQUER MAs.
grin..u are so foul mouthed kiss
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Youngzubi(m): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
zealadjay:
That was how i dated a girl for 3yrs and she did not know grin

Hahahahaha... bro, mad oooo!
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Seventy7kings: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2020
fecosequence:
this thing happened to me when I was younger..i even tried to be funny and told her she walk so fast like she is going to a native doctors place..d gal in question was very arrogant sef..she insulted me black and blue..
grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by eunisam: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2020
Kingsteve:
Op, what happened to you is called Liver Cuttage
As a guy, it is a phase one must pass through before being more confident.

Don't worry, nothing is wrong with you, you will outgrow it soon.

Next time: never cram, I repeat: never cram what you'll tell her.

Just approach her and start a convo...a meaningul one.
You can start with...I haven't seen you around here, do you live in the neighborhood?

You have already given him a line to cram

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Fourwinds: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:
Does Every Guy Experience This?

Good Day My Fellow Nairalanders..

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..

Modified..
i wan laugh die... OP you kill somebody with this your thread... Your name suppose be weather .... First time you felt hot when you approach the girl . Second time you were cold....chai....
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by adewale6588(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2020
;Dhmmmm this is my type of guy... ;Dhmmmm this is my type of guy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2020
[quote author=Youngzubi post=86595684]Does Every Guy Experience This?

I just felt like sharing my first experience trying to woo a girl, it was like hell tho... so funny

Each time I remember this event it always make me to wonder if it was normal or maybe I wasn't bold. Some times ago I was on my way to visit a friend when I came in contact with this edo girl, she was so pretty that I kept on staring at her forgetting that i'm supposed to cross to the other side of the road cos where I stood was a very busy Junction.

I dismissed the idea of visiting my guy and followed her closely. I wanted to know her street, that was mission accomplished as I was able to get exactly where her house was and asked some dudes for few information about her.

Her name was favour, from then I started preparing to woo her after which I showed her to my friends secretly, trust niggars they started pushing me to confront her but the problem was how best to approach her and do the wooing tricks.

Two weeks later of cramming some lines and tricks, I wore better clothes with my neighbor's perfume. Minutes later I was standing at their street and it wasn't too long when she came out I guessed to buy something, I swear the more she approached was the more my heart beat increased, sweating profusely even it got to some extent that my legs wasn't steady anymore, so I pretended I didn't see her as she passed.

Oh my God, my urine was hot as I rushed to the gutter to ease myself I don't even know if removed smoke sef.. that one passed, months passed still I was not able to approach her.

One day I made up my mind to approach her. It was more like do or die, I wore my clothes dressed casually this time and memorized things again both how to greet her and all that, God made it easy as I saw her before I got to her street, she was walking and gisting with a female friend. I began to feel cold inside as I approached but I kept walking towards the due.. her friend stopped a bike and bade her good by so she turned and started walking to her street.

I quickly walked up to her and said Hi! She turned and stared directly into my eye.. Jesus I froze instantly, my people I said hi to this girl like four good times, every down thing I memorized had now flashed off, my head was empty in fact I regretted ever confronting her she stood for a while trying to figure out who I was cos the expression on her face showed it all, emm please can we be friends? That was what I heard myself say, immediately she heard that she hissed loudly and crossed to the other side of the road and walked away.. I swear I couldn't sleep that night..

Abeg my people is it that I don't have liver or its a normal thing in guys, but i see guys do wooing anyhow as if it was their calling... let's discuss about it..
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Fourwinds: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
pocohantas:

chai...you want me to press yansh ..and boobi
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Deepthoughts: 11:05am On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..
personally confidence or what to say was never my problem but the money to oil a relationship was not just available,so most times I joke with the ladies but hardly went far enough, some of the ladies that we're expectant would later get annoyed with me while the guys too were just confused about my person.A girl once offer to date me but the shame of the inability to cater for her made me to gently and tactically turn her down,my friend was so livid with me.There was this girl guys were afraid to talk to due to her dashing beauty confidence n outspoken nature,I just walked up to her n said 'Hi Diamond,you look lavishing',she looked at me sternly n said "what did you just called me'with an authoritative voice,I smiled n said I was only qualifying you by what actually match your person,she said and so you could only think of a diamond,I said well as they usually say, diamonds are beautiful n all beautiful things are attractive what more of a lady then smiled, this girl looked at me straight into my face for like 15 seconds rolled her eyes seductively n looked away,then I said hey this is my number, I know most ladies don't like giving out there's easily,you can flash me later at your leisure,she hesitated but took it from me,as I turned to walk away she ask of my name n I was like when you call or flash me then I will answer you,we later became friends n she confessed that the guys around pissed her off due to their lack of confidence,but I later chicken out as usual money yab man.know this most women like men that appear well,communicate effectively with a sense of humour n confidence but if you no get money Las Las yawa go dey my guy.

8 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Kingsteve(m): 11:09am On Feb 16, 2020
eunisam:

You have already given him a line to cram

It's just an example of one of so many ways to break the ice.

grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Deepthoughts: 11:10am On Feb 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Capital L to your car bro, but never give up. There's no book for it, keep practicing.

Had similar experience then, the difference with mine is... immediately she turned back and looked at me I ended up saying "I Jesus love you"

Jeez, after 3 weeks of practice... I Jesus love you was the only thing I could said.

"I Jesus love you" was not in any of those love messages I crammed, where it came from till date I still don't know.
oh boy Abeg don't kill me ooh!.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

That's what I'm saying, you don't know what wooing really is, what you refer to basically as wooing is not basically wooing, there are different ways you can woo a woman, you can't marry a woman without you wooing her or she wooing you, one definitely has to happen
.. alright then .. so your point now is since I didn't woo her, she wooed me
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

You can start with...I haven't seen you around here, do you live in the neighborhood?

badest make i cram that your last line

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2020
Although I'm generally a quiet, reserved guy - a tad shy and introverted even; I've always been an inverterate flirt. I won't say I'm a ladies man though, cos I ain't cut out for all that nonsense. Maybe I see women as my play-thing I dunno but you'll never catch me, not even in a month of Sundays struggling to express my canal desires to some chick I fancy on a cold-approach.
Hell nah.

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ayobamiakinrind(m): 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2020
Lamanii22:

Omg... This is so funny man especially the part you said "hi" 4 effing times.. Lol

Hi...Hi...Hi...Hi

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Ayt27(m): 12:43pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blu03:
I remember stalking a classmate i had a crush on. It was so hard to talk to him. My hands would shake and my palms were sweaty. It was a scary thing

I don't know what love feels like again.

Stalking is such a strong word, I prefer intense research of individual
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Greystone: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Blu03:
I remember stalking a classmate i had a crush on. It was so hard to talk to him. My hands would shake and my palms were sweaty. It was a scary thing

I don't know what love feels like again.

I thought I was the only one feeling like this.

I've lost faith in dating beautiful ladies.

So many disappointments. undecided

God will help us.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sharpwriter(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
Malawian:

Love still dey shark this one, when babes don do you strong thing ehn, you go resemble dog wey chop shit.

Lol...
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by saaron(m): 1:37pm On Feb 16, 2020
@Op Your experience is normal. Most guys went through it. Almost all failing with flying colours.

Back in the day when I was in Remedial Science in one of the most prestigious Universities in Nigeria located in Middle Belt. A girl whom we study in the same group got my attention. What attracted me to her was her personality. She's the type that doesn't laugh no matter what. Funy lecturers will share funy punchlines in class with everyone bursting out in laughter, but a peep towards her, she's not laughing. This girl will not utter a single grain of smile let alone laugh. That I got attracted to her.
Though I'm a quiet guy, I'm naturally attracted to quiet ladies who don't smile. Wierd right?
At that time the girl in question never knew I existed. But it didn't bother me. I was contented to admiring her in a distance secretly. But something mysterious happened that changed everything.
One day when we're having one of our usual lectures. I was sitting 4-5 rows at the back and her at the front across the other site. It was a big class hall. I was on my usual routine admiring her personality as lectures goes on. I hide myself in between students seated jam-packed in the class hall so there's virtually NO WAY she will realize someone sitting across behind her is looking.
As I stared at her, she turned immediately to my direction and we jammed face to face and eyeball to eyeball. It didn't look as if she was just looking behind to see what was going on. She turned and stared DIRECTLY at me. It was as if I called her.
I got very confused and looked away awkwardly. This is supprising I thought to myself. How could she have known that someone sitting behind her hidden by crowds of students know I was looking? As if some mysterious voice whispered to her ears to look at the guy observing her in class.
After that awkward incident, the girl herself started staring at me whenever she got the chance. In fact she repeated exactly what I did to her. Everytime I'm seated in class she observes me the whole time. No sooner when I look stylishly to towards her direction, she looks away almost immediately. It was nothing but a staring contest between me and her, with neither party developing the lever to approach the other.
So one day I made the mistake of telling my buddy, a known womanizer about the girl. He encouraged me to go meet her and tell her how I feel. But being the quiet shy guy that I was, I was not ready to go disgrace myself because I want to woo a girl.
Sensing I was never going to make a move, my buddy made an ultimatum. Told me that if I don't carry myself and meet the girl and tell her my feelings, he will go meet the girl and tell it to her himself. I thought he was joking until one day when we're outside on free period waiting for the next lecture, that my buddy told me to wait behind the Remedial Lab, that he will go and call the girl for me. I was like, what! Are you joking? Buddy didn't waste any time and headed straight to the class to bring my crush.
I stood in horor not knowing what to do. It was like a movie. What will I tell her? What will I say? Deep down I was not prepared for any relationship.
I never regreted coming to school until when I saw her coming with my buddy saying where's he, where's he?
I summoned the last aunce of courage left in me and went to her. With nothing in my head, I manage to put up an awkward smile and told her I was the one that send for her, and that I would love for us to be friends. She looked at me like one of those kids caught stealing meat in the soup pot and said; ''look being friends is not by asking but by Time.''
Then I said; ''Yes you're right. But sometime we don't have to wait for time for us to be friends.''
She turned her back said nothing and went back to class.
There I stood like a wet chicken beaten by the rain trying to prossessed what just happened. My buddy came back and told him what happened. I can't remember much, but dam I felt ridiculous. I just made my crush very angry and I didn't know what to do. There I made up my mind to forget about it.
I sat behind her trying to regain my composure after our little fiasco but throughout lectures, she will turn and look at me. That got me very confused. Is she in rage? She kept doing it constantly sometimes hissing. This made me think that her anger was climbing off the roof no thanks to me.
I will apologise to her after class I said to myself. So each of us could go our seperate ways and live our lives.
Lecture was over, I gestured towards her and said; I'm sorry I didn't mean to make her angry, then she shout; ''Leave me alone joor!'' It was so loud everyone turned looking to see whatsup. With seas of eyes staring at me, I manage to carry bagpack and walk out of the class.
I never knew sadness and shame until that day. I was so down that I lost the zeal to eat, even though I was seriously hungry.
That incident was the last time I ever approached a girl till date.
Every time I remember the incident, I smile to myself, what a novice I was. But that is life.

8 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by lastchild: 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

Modified..
I had a Friend in unical that used to ask questions like this, in fact all of us do rehearsal together on how to get girls, today some of us still do but this guy in question is now rejecting women front and back, women now do the rehearsal on how to get him, what happened? What changed? It's because he's now a owner of one of the biggest hotels in asaba, just last year he single handedly built a church and gave it to one pastor, the guy is a millionaire

Dude go and hustle, I keep saying this, if women never start to dey do rehearsal to get you, you are nobody

2 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Budline1(m): 1:47pm On Feb 16, 2020
Greystone:

I thought I was the only one feeling like this.

I've lost faith in dating beautiful ladies.

So many disappointments. undecided

God will help us.

It's simple...Here is the honest truth..Money is the only language they understand these days. Some won't even agree to be just friends if you've got no dough.
Imagine one telling me to pay her house rent, I didn't, she refuse to talk to me again. Another asked me to buy foods for her sister on our first date, I didn't, she no pick phone again, and many more like that...Some will quit talking to u immediately when they notice you aren't wasting money on them.. Only for you to later see them hanging out with some G guys with cash or big men..
Even one fine Muslim girl wey dey cover head was claiming to be a virgin but at the same time looking for the highest bidder to date, I just weak embarassed
Meanwhile, spending on them don't guarantee that you'll still get them... They scam a lot too.. Learned the hard way, they don't know what 'appreciation' is coz a lot of guys r willing to spend on them. You've got to be very smart when dealing with a Naija fine gel.

One is comfortable too..House, work, car, cuteness, confidence, package dey but many beautiful gels eyes don tear pass all those ones in the recent times...

Most of them are aspiring to be like Chioma and Regina Daniels now.. And looking for men like Davido and Ned. You'll be shocked to see how these so called fine girls forming hard for boys send DMs to very rich guys and celebrities online. It's all flawed..

There is no more romance in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
fecosequence:
this thing happened to me when I was younger..i even tried to be funny and [b]told her she walk so fast like she is going to a native doctors place..[/b]d gal in question was very arrogant sef..she insulted me black and blue..
Savagegringrin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Stillthebest: 1:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
kiss

Your own is even good. We had prepared so much to meet this lady that evening after school. We were all in SS2. The other three friends came to my house so we from there took off to her house which was close to mine.

My friend who wanted that lady and that we all saw as a bold guy who had made alot of mouth of how he would approach the lady suddenly disappeared from our behind when we approached the girl's house.

We only saw him in class the second day and he said he was so afriad and his heart beat was so high and palpitating.

The stuff is kinda natural for every starter. Especially when the girl is pretty and looks like no NONSENSE.

Nb*** my own na letter I go write oo... I skipped school for two days becauee of a letter I wrote yo a crush in the same class but brought it to discuss among othrr ladies. I became a topic.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by jeph19(m): 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Capital L to your car bro, but never give up. There's no book for it, keep practicing.

Had similar experience then, the difference with mine is... immediately she turned back and looked at me I ended up saying "I Jesus love you"

Jeez, after 3 weeks of practice... I Jesus love you was the only thing I could said.

"I Jesus love you" was not in any of those love messages I crammed, where it came from till date I still don't know.

LWKMD ABEG OO THIS NA SUNDAY MAKE I NOR PEE FOR MY TROUSERS

back to it. Creating a convo with a woman is quite easy.
Don't read lines don't cram start with a normal pitch and speech.
Don't fret
Don't be anxious
1. You can imagine she's a kid sister and talk to her with the imagination on your head.

2. Talk to her like a man, just be confident
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Elpacino481(m): 2:22pm On Feb 16, 2020
Kingsteve:

I won't give you a like because what you're telling him, he'll still cram it. Lol
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by xplode556: 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Offpoint:

My brother, its obvious you're at the wrong place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by stanliwise(m): 2:52pm On Feb 16, 2020
franchasng:
The first time a girl wooed me shortly after my WAEC, I warned her and told her to repent shocked I was so shocked because I saw it as a big sin because I felt she wanted us to have sex bases on my mom's preachings shocked shocked

I remembered this girl shading tears as I walked away angrily praying she repents fast so she won't go to hell because we used to watch cinemas then showing that the world will soon end grin

Very fine girl oh, I later realised my mistake years later and she was gone angry
grin grin grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Offpoint: 2:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
jeph19:

LWKMD ABEG OO THIS NA SUNDAY MAKE I NOR PEE FOR MY TROUSERS

back to it. Creating a convo with a woman is quite easy.
Don't read lines don't cram start with a normal pitch and speech.
Don't fret
Don't be anxious
1. You can imagine she's a kid sister and talk to her with the imagination on your head.

2. Talk to her like a man, just be confident
Those were the days of our learning process, no we are professional giving lecures.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Ashraf2018: 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
is not always easy for the first time
[color=#550000][/color]
keep going

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by stanliwise(m): 3:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
Budline1:

It's simple...Here is the honest truth..Money is the only language they understand these days. Some won't even agree to be just friends if you've got no dough.
Imagine one telling me to pay her house rent, I didn't, she refuse to talk to me again. Another asked me to buy foods for her sister on our first date, I didn't, she no pick phone again, and many more like that...Some will quit talking to u immediately when they notice you aren't wasting money on them.. Only for you to later see them hanging out with some G guys with cash or big men..
Even one fine Muslim girl wey dey cover head was claiming to be a virgin but at the same time looking for the highest bidder to date, I just weak embarassed
Meanwhile, spending on them don't guarantee that you'll still get them... They scam a lot too.. Learned the hard way, they don't know what 'appreciation' is coz a lot of guys r willing to spend on them. You've got to be very smart when dealing with a Naija fine gel.

One is comfortable too..House, work, car, cuteness, confidence, package dey but many beautiful gels eyes don tear pass all those ones in the recent times...

Most of them are aspiring to be like Chioma and Regina Daniels now.. And looking for men like Davido and Ned. You'll be shocked to see how these so called fine girls forming hard for boys send DMs to very rich guys and celebrities online. It's all flawed..

There is no more romance in Nigeria.
But you have forgotten about "The Game"

Attraction isn't a choice. If you like a girl, you can get her if you understand her psychology.
If you know she is materialistic, show her money instead of spending it. If she wants marriage, flash the marriage right in her eyes but don't marry her. This is what we call the cat string theory.
Also girl uses this against guys to test them too, the only way of girls cat string is to appear unmoved and unshaken.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / 2 Ghanaian Lesbians Wed In Holland, Share A Kiss At Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.