Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (79029 Views)

Nigerian Reacts As Man Sucks Edo Girl's Boobs Inside Public Swimming Pool (pics) / I'm Dating An Edo Girl What's Your Advice For Me / Before And After You Jam An Edo Girl On Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ofiko123(m): 3:06pm On Feb 16, 2020
I don't know that guys still woo girls..
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Budline1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
stanliwise:
But you have forgotten about "The Game"

Attraction isn't a choice. If you like a girl, you can get her if you understand her psychology.
If you know she is materialistic, show her money instead of spending it. If she wants marriage, flash the marriage right in her eyes before you marry her.

You're very right. Exactly! You really understand how it goes...'Flashing' does it...
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Legendguru: 3:21pm On Feb 16, 2020
Really
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by charlsecy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:
Adam never new what God did for him, He actually eased him the stress of wooing by giving her to him by himself
Not so fast. God made Eve; Adam wooed and chose her.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by fecosequence(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2020
ubee:

If what you can tell a woman or even a man you meet for the first time is - "you walk so fast like you are going to a native doctor's place" - then you deserve every ounce of insults that rained on you that day.
of course..but she was too stubborn..imagine talking to someone and she keeps walking faster and faster..but that's about 11 yrs ago so u no go too blame me sha

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Starz825(m): 4:58pm On Feb 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Capital L to your car bro, but never give up. There's no book for it, keep practicing.

Had similar experience then, the difference with mine is... immediately she turned back and looked at me I ended up saying "I Jesus love you"

Jeez, after 3 weeks of practice... I Jesus love you was the only thing I could say

"I Jesus love you" was not in any of those love messages I crammed, where it came from till date I still don't know.
grin grin...hi Jesus love you
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by jimcaddy(m): 5:04pm On Feb 16, 2020
My own was back in the secondary school. SS1 or thereabout. I used to like this yellow babe. But my liver no gree me talk to her. I used to stare at her and looking forward to seeing her in school each day. But I just couldn't approach her. I remember I would go home and fantasize about her and picture her in music videos and all. I was so shy and scared and I didn't know what to say. I remember I resorted to writing love letters, as that was the only way I could express my love. But she read and never replied me. It pained me as I got jealous whenever I see other guys talk to her in class and she laughs. It took me time, but I finally got over her.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by clems88(m): 5:23pm On Feb 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
cramming lines lol .. how old is the op sef?? ..

hit like if you never had to toast a girl before she becomes your gf ..

like seriously.. I can't recall me ever wooing a girl ...

keep likes coming y'all ... lol ... I wish I could use this like to collect money from seun
mine na through fone sef. I no do any toasting n its been 4 yrs now we have been dating n getting married this year. Na God do am sha cos I shy die grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
grin
Ayt27:

Stalking is such a strong word, I prefer intense research of individual
lol. Seems weird..
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by yomisley: 5:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
See scope you go fear scope, but you are on point sha. Make I dey observe every scope weh tap. You go sabi baba for the girls dem.

czarr:
Always look them in the eyes.
Say the first thing that comes to your mind.
If it turns out to be stupid, laugh at yourself...and tell her see what her beauty has caused, say e dey make you dey misyarn...

Don't forget to laugh at yourself.... And no too dey raise shoulder, arrogance and confidence no be the same thing.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sharpwriter(m): 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2020
DrDax:

To cut a long story short, the girl of my "wet-dreams" came sauntering out in all her innocent beauty with some handsome tall dude. They both walked right past me into a car parked across the street.

And while walking towards the car, she uttered the sentence that would change my life forever.

She said, "give the package to my mum", and they zoomed off.

There I was standing at the gate like Charlie Chaplin feeling like an idiot, and her mum at the balcony trying unsuccessfully not to laugh out loud.

I swore to never try that nonsense again.

Till date.

End.

cry cry cry Accept my sympathy cry

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 16, 2020
clems88:
mine na through fone sef. I no do any toasting n its been 4 yrs now we have been dating n getting married this year. Na God do am sha cos I shy die grin
.. naso jare.. but no be about shyness oo.. anyways congrats and hml in advance or so
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by clems88(m): 6:40pm On Feb 16, 2020
biGDhAp:
.. naso jare.. but no be about shyness oo.. anyways congrats and hml in advance or so
thanks bro
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Skyyoyo: 7:24pm On Feb 16, 2020
Offpoint:
Capital L to your car bro, but never give up. There's no book for it, keep practicing.

Had similar experience then, the difference with mine is... immediately she turned back and looked at me I ended up saying "I Jesus love you"

Jeez, after 3 weeks of practice... I Jesus love you was the only thing I could said.

"I Jesus love you" was not in any of those love messages I crammed, where it came from till date I still don't know.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Damnnnn. I have died oooo
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ABCthings: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2020
Savagethe21st:
The first time i wooed a lady she said those things don't move her that i shoukd make money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIvYYQ4snSg Hello guys i'm a 17 year old producer chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Thanks and Godbless.
Cool I just checked it out, I'm about the same age as you and just gots in to beats too. You mind if we do some collabos?
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by franugo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
pocohantas:

I asked him this and he said NOOOOOOOO MA. Then how the fck do you address me with so much MA and even Boss Lady? grin

You won't understand till you see his messages. At a point he returned with some courage and I knew his homeboys have given him morale.

Anyway, I ordered some kitchen utensils and he was the delivery man. I did ask him if he knows it is unethical to contact me, he said yes- but I was too nice to him. I just weak.

Lol...too nice Mistress of evil like u?? cry
Anyway, fantasies ain't bad I guess, I know I've had some n still do till now...who knows, one day we might just get to live out all our fantasies kiss
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sharpwriter(m): 8:20pm On Feb 16, 2020
saaron:
''Leave me alone joor!'' It was so loud everyone turned looking to see whatsup. With seas of eyes staring at me, I manage to carry bagpack and walk out of the class.
I never knew sadness and shame until that day. I was so down that I lost the zeal to eat, even though I was seriously hungry.
That incident was the last time I ever approached a girl till date.
Every time I remember the incident, I smile to myself, what a novice I was. But that is life.

Sorry bro... Was that all, so you too never spoke since then or your paths didn't cross. I love your story, please finish it.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by kiddkash(m): 8:45pm On Feb 16, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Lol.. cheesy grin

OP, this ya story just make me scatter laugh for here sha grin
See ehn, almost every guy pass through this phase at a point in life including myself. I remember how i used to cram lines too those days chai!
See ehn, you don't just stop a lady and ask "Can we be friends?". It's totally wrong. I can swear the lady was expecting you to say something reasonable the moment she stopped for you. Next time, try and be more creative. You can stop a lady by simply saying "Hi", "Hello" etc. And next thing to come outta ya mouth should be, things like, "How you doing today" then go further and tell her ya name i.e "I'm xoxoxo how about you please?". Then ask her if she lives in that neighborhood cos yoi haven't really been seeing her around. Then you go further and tell her you'll like to be friends if she wouldn't mind then ask for her digits. Bid her farewell and go ya separate ways. Remember to wear a soft smile while doing all of these and be confident too.
easier said. when i was younger all the courage i could moister was hello'
after that i just went numb
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Savagethe21st(m): 10:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
ABCthings:
Cool I just checked it out, I'm about the same age as you and just gots in to beats too. You mind if we do some collabos?

surely...just subscribe to mu channel
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by ABCthings: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Savagethe21st:
surely...just subscribe to mu channel
I've done that. I create a thread and mention you there. smiley

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Ivebeenbanned(f): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2020
Youngzubi:

So it happens to ladies too..

Is God not wonderful... Adam never new what God did for him, He actually eased him the stress of wooing by giving her to him by himself
Senseless.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 16, 2020
fecosequence:
this thing happened to me when I was younger..i even tried to be funny and told her she walk so fast like she is going to a native doctors place..d gal in question was very arrogant sef..she insulted me black and blue..

shocked

grin grin grin grin

Oh mec!!!
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Yoighaman(m): 2:14am On Feb 17, 2020
This is one of the most hilarious and entertaining threads I have come across on Nairaland, I can't help but keep laughing grin

@OP: No worries, you didn't goof, life is in stages, just like your first experience, you will look back in 10 years time and laugh at yourself for some incidences that scare you today.

Thanks for dishing out the fun.

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by 125diCalcitriol: 2:15pm On Feb 17, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
Op yours was better naw. In my own case back then na letter oh! I could remember one that took my love letter to the principal angry

You must be one of those they call out to flog 24 strokes and above during morning assembly

Lolx
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Papanwamaikpe: 2:17pm On Feb 17, 2020
125diCalcitriol:

You must be one of those they call out to flog 24 strokes and above during morning assembly

Lolx
I wasn't flogged......was only instructed to read the letter before everyone in the morning assembly grin
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by 125diCalcitriol: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2020
Papanwamaikpe:
I wasn't flogged......was only instructed to read the letter before everyone in the morning assembly grin
Lol... This one is even d worst.....
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Youngzubi(m): 3:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
Ivebeenbanned:

Senseless.

Useless
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by Savagethe21st(m): 7:27pm On Feb 17, 2020
ABCthings:
I've done that. I create a thread and mention you there. smiley
such a real bro u are...can't appreciate u less

1 Like

Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sosospence(m): 7:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
fecosequence:
of course..but she was too stubborn..imagine talking to someone and she keeps walking faster and faster..but that's about 11 yrs ago so u no go too blame me sha
I have had that experience of a girl walking briskly and all I did was to turn back.Simple and short.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by fecosequence(m): 8:21pm On Feb 17, 2020
sosospence:
I have had that experience of a girl walking briskly and all I did was to turn back.Simple and short.
my dear then if u try turn back,ur mates will mock you and tag it liver cuttage
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sosospence(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
fecosequence:
For what?Running after a girl all in the name of wooing?I got value.
Re: My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl by sosospence(m): 8:41pm On Feb 17, 2020
fecosequence:
For what?Running after a girl all in the name of wooing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How A Face Book Girl Brought Out Her Facebook Chat To The Public / Delta Market Chairman, Okpako, Dies During Sex Romp With His Wife’s Salesgirl / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.