Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:11 AM

Update On Baby Precious Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Update On Baby Precious Case (267 Views)

Paul Adefarasin Raises Dollars For Emmanuel Precious To Buy Ring For His Fiancée / Pastor Isaac Pada Beats Me - Wife, Precious Pada Denies Missing / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On Baby Precious Case by Daversscript(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
FATHER OF SICK CHILD RELOCATE BABY TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION AS SAPELE LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN STORM HIS RESIDENCE

Early this morning, I sent a distress message to the Chairman, Sapele Local Government Area, Hon (Chief) Eugene Inoaghan expressing the need of the councils intervention to help fast track the process of retrieving the baby so that we can commence medication process, few minutes after the message he called, saying that he is on his way to the location of the baby that I should meet him up, i quickly hurried and met them up even though i was late.
Upon arriving at the location, the father of the child was no where to be found, only the mother was seen, after the chairman introduced himself to the mother of the child he requested to see the child, but to the amusement of all, the child has been moved out of the house by the father to God knows where.
The Chairman had to request for his phone number and he was called, surprisingly this man said where he is currently is abit far, and that the child is with him (This is the same child that they locked at home few days ago and went for study, we had to go look for them at the study ground before they opened the door) the Chairman employed all entrities within his disposal to persuade the child father to come with the child and was even patient enough to have wanted to wait, but he gave different reasons

It should be on record that should this baby die, we will arrest both father and mother and they will face the consequences. The standard of any religion do not override the right of any child, depriving them of proper medication
Already owner of the compound where they reside had few minutes ditched out strict warning to the mother of the child that should they refuse to submit the child for medical attention today, they should be ready to pack out of the compound
More details in due cause

Re: Update On Baby Precious Case by budaatum: 2:37am On Feb 13, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Started Omega Fire Ministries In 2004 - Apostle Suleman / How He Murdered His Student / Must Watched! A South African Pastor’s Message About TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.