Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,477 members, 7,801,200 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) (82766 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Gten(m): 10:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Alexreport and his numerous accounts.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by rummmy: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .
you can secure yours too
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Arewa6:
‪“We Don’t want” Bamaso “ Youths shout loud to President Muhammad Buhari convoy in Maiduguri, Borno state ����‬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU2li-hEXEI

Banaso....... grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Jh0wsef(m): 10:24am On Feb 13, 2020
makydebbie:

Shows your level of reasoning to think lesbians wear leg lace.

madam, lesbians are fond of wearing leg laces.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Trophy wife cool cool
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by paix(m): 10:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:
Is she a lesbian? Why is she wearing a leg lace?

It still baffles me why Ned Married Regina instead of Regina's mother. The old man is enjoying the food meant for the young.
When the young are busy on their laptops doing Yahoo business and some others are doing drugs, for how long should she be waiting for such to come for her. I believe you still remember the age difference between the late chief Ojukwu and his wife Bianca.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:26am On Feb 13, 2020
boss1310:
one thing I like about this girl is that she really doesn't care about what people talk or think about her

How you take know, someone who was crying after reading some negative comments, I don hear o
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
No baby bump

Monitoring spirit
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:

Monitoring spirit

How I take be monitoring spirit, person wey I no dey follow for any of her SM accounts, including her Nairaland account
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 13, 2020
NL mods have lost the plot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by realstars: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Food for the youths.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
To be candid ..

This girl no fine

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Chinathan: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Imagine life without money!!! U go suffer suffer die. Enjoy baby woman na ur time be this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by LeeSantos(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2020
makydebbie:

finally someone is speaking sense grin
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by NigeriaBam: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Kendroid: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
ZUBY77:
Soldiers are blocking the funeral of Igwe Isreal Kanu and we arw supposed to be watching Regina Daniel and her car?

Do you know how many Benz i see evwryday?
Didn't you read the topic before clicking? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Olam09(m): 10:41am On Feb 13, 2020
You see men you need to chase money now not ladies hustle hard to get the money then you will get everything you want including the bae you want money is the way to any obstacles
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2020
shocked

This girl doesn't look happy to me. She struggled to wear a smiling face for the camera

I just hope this girl doesn't regret her actions because of greed. If she fails to take in, I see Ned throwing her out

And I suspect her co-wives must have tied her womb

Spits
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 10:44am On Feb 13, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
No baby bump
And so what?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Obioramichael(m): 10:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Time is short to spend it hating on people..

For your quality and affordable human hair.. Click on the link below.. Emmy hairs is out to make you look great and gorgeous.
https:///2348159721928
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by anonimi: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:
It still baffles me why Ned Married Regina instead of Regina's mother. The old man is enjoying the food meant for the young.

Did you not hear the Holy Scriptures say that- No food for lazy man?
Have you not heard barawo bubu call Nigerians lazy youths?
Is 2+2 still equal to 4?
Oya do the math and let us know your answer. grin
Then look below and identify the lazy youths.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056178_buharrriii_jpegfa72c16ad1c41e9eed450be7ddf57e53

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 10:50am On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:

Which year sad

Better go out there and hustle your ass out

Gay motherfucker
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by investor100(m): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:

How did you expect it to be now���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2020
Xclusiveme:

Gay motherfucker

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by drey076(m): 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
when Nigerian born Usman Kamaru successfully defended his title in UFC, it didn't reach front page but trash like this hit front page very fast

Nonsense and NL are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Papanwamaikpe: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:

Which year sad

Better go out there and hustle your ass out
Guy allow the guy to express himself na grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:59am On Feb 13, 2020
makydebbie:

Madam 70-80% of girls that wear leg chain are into girls too!!
A bi- chic actually told me this!
So forget this your "enlightened" BS
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by vr0xen: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
She don dey old as per her age or am i just thinking like mohamed
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:01am On Feb 13, 2020
Xclusiveme:

What does anklet has anything to do with being gay? Africans and their naivety
Oga would you as a person want to keep wearing a piece of jewellery that would constantly attract the same sex to you? undecided
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
On toy girl's duty.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2020
this is a girl that would have benefited from scholarship grant by the senator , attain greater height like Ngozi Eweala, Chidiamanda and even be a senator tomorrow, but she was given artificial wigs and a car in exchange for her future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Oritsefemi's Wife, Nabila Fash Was A Prostitute In Ikeja" - Instagram User / Popular Hausa Actor Rabilu Musa a.k.a 'Dan Ibro' Dies [Pictured] / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.