Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,246 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) (82772 Views)

Regina Daniels Poses With Her Husband's Lamborghini (photos) / Regina Daniels Poses With Armed Bodyguards Assigned To Her By Husband, Ned / Regina Daniels Poses Inside Nwoko Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Auntyesther(f): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
sirchrislatestn:
it take high rank witch to differential them
And lucifer to stand as a judge between all
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
VERY SAD
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by idonhammer: 12:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
You must still be a kid then.

Xclusiveme:
My crush dat year
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Her nature exceplified. Not wanting to work but glorify herself around items produce through work. The normal state of many women out there I dare say. Not all. But the bulk of them.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 1:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Women who are beautifull have a weird sense of entitlement to things. I feel in them exist a correspondence to universal nature of things even so beautiful things. They may feel at one with beautifull things even as so as they are. if I am beautifull, A form of reverse known identity I term it.

It's not plural in essence but one whole singularity
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by piper7(m): 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
Her skin is so smooth, but ain't really beau anyways. Is that the same brabus ronaldo's sister gifted Ronaldo.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:
Is she a lesbian? Why is she wearing a leg lace?

It still baffles me why Ned Married Regina instead of Regina's mother. The old man is enjoying the food meant for the young.

Which man dead or alive will choose to marry Regina's mom instead of this young fresh beauty.

Young men don't deserve Regina, except the young man is an angel from heaven above. Most young men don't have the fear of God, they will definitely use and dump her assuming she was still single . While some will nag her to death , another can even make her a babymama, three kids from three different men, and some will brainwash her to steal her moms money and give to them. She will definitely not look this young and fresh. While some desperate young men will use her for money rituals.
I can count how many men have killed their gfs, wives for rituals. How pathetic. May God help women from marrying destroyers.

Ned deserves her. For a married woman to look this fresh and young means her husband takes care of her completely with total peace of mind and money.

Enjoy your marriage Regina, na God do am for u.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .
She has secured her future.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 1:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

Which man dead or alive will choose to marry Regina's mom instead of this young fresh beauty.

Young men don't deserve Regina, except the young man is an angel from heaven above. Most young men don't have the fear of God, they will definitely use and dump her assuming she was still single . While some will nag her to death , another can even make her a babymama, three kids from three different men, and some will brainwash her to steal her moms money and give to them. She will definitely not look this young and fresh. While some desperate young men will use her for money rituals.
I can count how many men have killed their gfs, wives for rituals. How pathetic. May God help women from marrying destroyers.

Ned deserves her. For a married woman to look this fresh and young means her husband takes care of her completely with total peace of mind and money.

Enjoy your marriage Regina, na God do am for u.
Just go straight to the point. Most young men don't have the kind of cash Ned Nwoko has. I agree with you that Ned Nwoko made a sound choice in picking the mother over the daughter, who would pick an evening newspaper when they can get a fresh one?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by NorthernSerene(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingosytex:
Is she a lesbian? Why is she wearing a leg lace?

It still baffles me why Ned Married Regina instead of Regina's mother. The old man is enjoying the food meant for the young.
Gaskiya my brother, anyway she is cheap.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Xclusiveme: 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
idonhammer:
You must still be a kid then.

21 isn't a kid na
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by idonhammer: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Yes,Na man u be

Xclusiveme:

21 isn't a kid na
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Omar09(m): 1:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Just go straight to the point. Most young men don't have the kind of cash Ned Nwoko has. I agree with you that Ned Nwoko made a sound choice in picking the mother over the daughter, who would pick an evening newspaper when they can get a fresh one?

That guy's comment reeks of sentiment and shit. Beating about the bush I tell you. This is the reason we preach about not making any lady a center of happiness, they will fail you. Shay this Regina was dating Somto abi na wetin be en name. Another man with bigger money came and the said boyfriend became a best over night and now has lost relevance around her. Before I used to hate Regina for her move but now I sat down and thought, I'd do the same. Over and over again.

#MGTOW
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by ledaman: 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Money rules da world.
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by victorian(f): 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:

I won't call Regina mother an evening newspaper because shes a human being no matter how old she is.

And trust me no older lady nor young sweet 16 lady with value, Brains and beauty will go for a broke guy. Except the lady is confused about life and wishes to suffer.

The so called ladies u call evening newspapers are dating and marrying wealthy men of value, millionaires and billionaires.

That's why broke guys are so frustrated , filled with hateful words, calling older women evening newspaper lol.

These older ladies are getting married every weekend to successful men.

Go figure tongue Thank God for God, who balances all things.

I'm in my 30s, I choose when I want to marry and whom I want to marry not the other way round with God's guidance.

Marriage is the least of my urgent goals. My uncle called me few minutes ago and asked Victorian when will u marry? I laughed. He was shocked. He screamed u are laughing! I will advise u as a parent would. One is not getting younger. I replied, uncle Calm down, don't worry I will marry when I'm ready. I want to choose well. I don't need a man who will kill me with stress before my time. I'm still observing

And that's the honest truth smiley

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Sexyliciousbri: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Sweet Gina
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nickymezor:
cane for what?

To beat me na
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by sweetrace(f): 1:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Soulsymbol99:

@wot cost datz wot u shld ask,cos i I knw say na only d benz u dey see. undecided if u ask me i say she us trying 2 put on a happy face.

Sad people look for sadness in others because sadness loves company. This babe made her choice and is living unapologetically happily with it.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Ghostminky(m): 1:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
I thought they said she is pregnant... She looks smallish here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Angy55(f): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Live your life babe, see this Nigeria tomorrow is no longer guaranteed. A mopol police was just shot dead not quite long.

3 guys drove down, shot him in his head, collected his gun and zoomed off. Na food he cross go the other side go eat ooo..as I hear gun shot, meself pick race. Seeing him full of life this morning and the next minute he is on the ground lifeless in his pool of blood.

angry angry angry. Which way Nigeria?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Whizbuzz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
I swear this lady is not happy in this relationship but she gat no choice cos Ned is a billionaire....in my opinion she doesn't look happy enough.....I hope am wrong....time will tell sha...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
VANITY!!!!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 2:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
victorian:

I won't call Regina mother an evening newspaper because shes a human being no matter how old she is.
Lol. Being a human being doesn't mean one cannot be an evening newspaper. All women will eventually become evening newspaper. It's nature.

And trust me no older lady nor young sweet 16 lady with value, Brains and beauty will go for a broke guy. Except the lady is confused about life and wishes to suffer.
Of course, all women want men with lots of cash that will spend on them and pay their bills. When did women stop being women? Even the feminists that are working and earning big still want men that earn as much as them or higher than them. Even if the woman earns the same amount as a man, it's still "my money is mine, your money is ours."

The so called ladies u call evening newspapers are dating and marrying wealthy men of value, millionaires and billionaires.
Of course but only a few. The evening newspapers that get married have the simphood of their spouses to thank. Without simphood in men, evening newspapers would be done for. The fact that simps wife up used up products (evening newspapers) does not change the fact that evening newspapers are evening newspapers. wink

That's why broke guys are so frustrated , filled with hateful words, calling older women evening newspaper lol.
Poor attempt at shaming and digression. What more could I expect from a woman? A woman is either an evening newspaper or not.

These older ladies are getting married every weekend to successful men.

Go figure tongue Thank God for God, who balances all things.
Blah blah blah blah blah. The evening newspapers that get married have the simpishness of their husbands to thank. Married or not, an evening newspaper is an evening newspaper. You talk as if I don't know that evening newspapers don't get married. Didn't Meghan Markle marry the wealthy Prince Harry? Even a 50+ teacher of mine in secondary school with three kids from a previous marriage just got married. So what are you telling me? grin grin grin

I'm in my 30s, I choose when I want to marry and whom I want to marry not the other way round with God's guidance.
Of course, need you tell me this as though I had expected to choose for you? grin

Marriage is the least of my urgent goals. My uncle called me few minutes ago and asked Victorian when will u marry? I laughed. He was shocked. He screamed u are laughing! I will advise u as a parent would. One is not getting younger. I replied, uncle Calm down, don't worry I will marry when I'm ready. I want to choose well. I don't need a man who will kill me with stress before my time. I'm still observing
I didn't ask for this story. Anyway your life your choice. Happy observation. grin

And that's the honest truth smiley
grin grin grin Okay o. Have a nice day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Martinez39s(m): 2:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omar09:

That guy's comment reeks of sentiment and shit. Beating about the bush I tell you. This is the reason we preach about not making any lady a center of happiness, they will fail you. Shay this Regina was dating Somto abi na wetin be en name. Another man with bigger money came and the said boyfriend became a best over night and now has lost relevance around her. Before I used to hate Regina for her move but now I sat down and thought, I'd do the same. Over and over again.

#MGTOW
She was just beating about the bush. That's why you don't seek relationship advice or redpill from women, you would end up terribly misled.

@emboldened
True, if men became women, most men will do the same thing women are doing and settle for the best financial deal available at all times. Besides, the redpill is not the bashing of women or the instigation of hatred against women even though it has been misconstrued as such. Red pill just tell it as it is about women. We don't hate Tigers for being vicious predators that could kill a human given a chance instead we accept the tiger's nature and take precautions. The same applies to women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Sniper101(m): 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
that Car ugly sha lipsrsealed
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Peezol: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wait o, is she not pregnant again?
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Mreazi121(m): 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
This girl is too short na
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Rebekah029:
Like play like play this girl have secured her future ... .

Poor girl's mentality....
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by ultimatekint(m): 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
But truely speaking, this girl is beautiful.
Baba God, please answer my call ooooo�
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ok
Re: Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) by Omar09(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
She was just beating about the bush. That's why you don't seek relationship advice or redpill from women, you would end up terribly misled.

@emboldened
True, if men became women, most men will do the same thing women are doing and settle for the best financial deal available at all times. Besides, the redpill is not the bashing of women or the instigation of hatred against women even though it has been misconstrued as such. Red pill just tell it as it is about women. We don't hate Tigers for being vicious predators that could kill a human given a chance instead we accept the tiger's nature and take precautions. The same applies to women.

CRP used this analogy but this time it was a “bee” he used. He said, we all know that the bee stings, but when stung do we curse the “bee”, No! This is good!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / Davido Resurrects Beef Again As He Shades Wizkid over 2019 election / Precious Chikwendu Changes Her Twitter Profile Picture, Gets Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.