Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. (353 Views)

Why I Burnt My WAEC, University, NYSC Original Certificates – Olutimain Ilenre / 'Lost Beauties': The Incredible Cars That Time Forgot (Pics) / My Waec Gce Result Without Any Expo What Course Can I Study? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Bewisebenice18(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2020
good evening nl family. i need help if anyone can guide me or help me to retrieve my waec details, I lost them and forgot the details. i want to check my result and obtain my certificate. i know the town, state, school name and the year. thanks.
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by KingRhodes1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
It happened to me too,go to waec office
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Cocotrendz(m): 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bewisebenice18:
good evening nl family. i need help if anyone can guide me or help me to retrieve my waec details, I lost them and forgot the details. i want to check my result and obtain my certificate. i know the town, state, school name and the year. thanks.
Do you know your registration number?
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Bewisebenice18(m): 1:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Cocotrendz:

Do you know your registration number?
no. The man who helped us with the registration then didn't give us.
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Bewisebenice18(m): 1:43am On Feb 13, 2020
KingRhodes1:
It happened to me too,go to waec office
thanks. I'm in lagos wheres there office pls. I'm in Lekki.
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Cocotrendz(m): 5:26am On Feb 13, 2020
Bewisebenice18:
no. The man who helped us with the registration then didn't give us.
Ha
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Larmex1994(m): 6:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Rewrite
Re: Help! Lost And Forgot My Waec Details. by Bewisebenice18(m): 8:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Cocotrendz:

Ha
thanks guys. I've got response from weac via email to come to the office in Yaba.

(1) (Reply)

How to write an autobiography of an essay? / / time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.