Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,478 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2760 Views)

Why Do Some Pastors Advise Unemployed Men To Marry? / How Can I Advise A Serial Cheat And Failure Of A Father? / Anybody To Help A Brother Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: . by cutegentility(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2020
wickyyolo:

When you break your relationship with a woman don’t ever get back with her.
Even if your friends she will hurt you.
Discard and forget her. God punish her
Thanks a lot bros.
Re: . by cutegentility(m): 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2020
Re: . by ogawisdom(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2020
cutegentility:
I had this friend and we are both coders. She is into back end technology while I'm into front end development. We happened to meet at the same group but we are of different country. She is based in the UK while I'm a Nigerian. We have been having conversations for close to 5 months but there is a kind of disagreement in the group which made me to accuse her because I felt she was wrong.
I exited the group - but she still come to me, trying to explain things to me but my excessive anger made me to loose my sanity.

In short, we stop communication. At the end of the day; she was innocent but the deeds are done. She blocked me because I never listened to her explanations and she really felt hurt.

I try to reconcile but all to no avail. I called her line, it seems she added my number to voice mail. I mail and text her some apology letter but no response from her.

What should I do? Should I keep apologizing or I should move on with life?

Please advise a brother!!!!!

Take your village elders along with you to go and beg her make sure u go with a cow.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / 'I Moved To Be With My Fiance And He Dumped Me Three Weeks Later' / My Daddy's First Wife Is Staying With Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.