Stats: 3,143,465 members, 7,781,347 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:55 PM

Bring Your Dead Business Back To Life In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bring Your Dead Business Back To Life In Nigeria (692 Views)

Get Your Business Back On Track With Our Effective Business Plan / Dangote Refinery: Roaring To Life On The Lagos Blue Sky / Ethii Design: We Bring Your Designs To Life (2) (3) (4)

Bring Your Dead Business Back To Life In Nigeria by rodgermetty(m): 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
Bring Your Dead Business Back To Life In Nigeria

Well i understand you are a Nigerian and you live in Nigeria.

You do business in Nigeria, yes you do.

You have tried all your best surviving all the harsh business environment realities.

Nigeria is a Dream killer and no controversy about that.

Nigeria will rather let your business die than let it survive even if half of the population depends on it for survival.

In the country i came from, you pay business tax even if you do not have a thriving business.

You get harassed for trying to bring innovative ideas to the community just because you are just you and you do business for you.

In my country you do business for you and the power that be whether you like it or not.

How about knowing your business right?

Spare me the crap, Business right died a long time ago

There is none and if you try to be stubborn they will crush you mercilessly without pity then put a mic in your face to tell the world why your business was the problem.

The Niger Area i use to know was the one my dad changed job easily like he is changing a Tv channel

My Mum buys groceries for a whole month without dropping a sweat.

You can start a business and build it to success without a third party interference.

But the Nigeria of today, is a dream killer, a business burial ground with thousands of rotten dried bones of promising business that might have changed the world and put its Name on the map if they had seen the light of day.

Don’t Let your business die yet, take a step to build your business database, be its email, Facebook or Whatsapp database, just make sure you have a hungry audience you own 100% that can always keep you in business for as long as you can be.

One of the easiest way to stay in business is to build 100% whatsapp audience database that you own and can show your product or service to anytime anyday.

My whatsapp Traffic Goldmine contains a powerful yet secret strategy you or anyone can use to build a massive audience for your WhatsApp status,

This audience will be 100% targeted and will always be looking forward to see what you have in store for them with their credit card ready in their hand all for free.

What else can beat that?

Absolutely Nothing

Get the WHATSAPP TRAFFIC GOLDMINE today for just N10,000 only by private messaging me.

Ciao

Beware Of Buying Sim Cards / Anyone Tried To Verify A US Paypal Account With Naija Docs? / Get Unlimited Web Hosting For Your Domain Only For 25,000 Naira At Green Apple!