Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,866 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation (37381 Views)

Fuel Hike: It Will Be An Indefinite Nationwide Strike Without Notice - Ajaero / Borno Leaders Forgive 3,000 Repentant Boko Haram Terrorists / Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation, Buhari Tells Borno Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ManirBK: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) on Wednesday told the residents of Borno State that the Boko Haram insurgents or any of their factions cannot carry out attacks on the people without the supports of some of the locals.

Buhari, who was said to be in the state to sympathise with the government and people of the state over the Boko Haram insurgents’ attack which claimed many lives at Auno in Konduga Local Government Area, noted that the fight against insurgency could not be achieved without good intelligence and support of the people.

He said, “Boko Haram or whatever they are cannot come to Maiduguri or its environs without the local leadership knowing, the local leadership is in charge of security in their own respective areas.

“With my understanding of our culture, I wonder how Boko Haram survives up to this end.

“As the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, I campaigned in 2015 and last year on three fundamental issues which include security as you cannot preside over an institution or a country if it is not secured.

“We are working for you in this country; as Commander-in-Chief, I am dealing with the security institutions and I believe there is an improvement in security.

“I urge the people of the state to cooperate with the law enforcement agencies; let us deny Boko Haram access to our loyal citizens and encourage displaced people to go back to their land.”

(NAN)

https://punchng.com/boko-haram-cannot-strike-without-your-cooperation-buhari-tells-borno-leaders/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ManirBK: 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
It's a real fact I concur with Mr President. BokoHaram can't
strike without the cooperation of
the borno peaple. There is always an insider that Spoiled the party!

68 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Dreal1247: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
Our President is now a comedian. With the level of sympathy shown towards the insurgents by the President, it is a fraudulent faith to believe that he will ever fight for the masses. Call it Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen, Mr President is part of them. Why is he not treating the IPOB the same way. Gradually, they will divide this country. The journey has already started.

236 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Forced17: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
is he not the chief terrorist? the north is surely the problem of Nigeria

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by F117nighthawk: 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Of course the kind of answer you expect from a dullard grin grin grin,it shows boko haram have better intelligence gathering than u and your trusted expired service chiefs

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin He knows what he is saying cos he is one of them.

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ManirBK: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dreal1247:
Our President is now a comedian. With the level of sympathy shown towards the insurgents by the President, it is a fraudulent faith to believe that he will ever fight for the masses. Call it Boko Haram or Fulani Herdsmen, Mr President is part of them. Why is he not treating the IPOB the same way. Gradually, they will divide this country. The journey has already started.
The local leadership is in charge
of security in their own
respective areas.........The very
statement coming from the
President has very deep
meaning.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by WATCHOVER(m): 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
It's a real fact I concur with Mr
President. Boko Haram can't
the borno There is
always an insider that Spoiled the party!
Jonathan once made such a statement but buhari and his supporters started calling him a weakling.
Now is their turn to suffer.
Jonathan is a righteous man curse be on anyone who curse him but blessings to those who supported him

156 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by realstars: 8:35pm On Feb 12, 2020
The dulad, the super lawless man.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Earthquake2: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is

Insiders like the 1400 Boko Haramites released into the society?

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by limeta(f): 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2020
Buhari i beg give way

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
hahahaha
He's blaming the victims for the attacks now?
What a lifeless fellow grin

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
The local leadership is in charge
of security in their own
respective areas.........The very
statement coming from the
President has very deep
meaning.
Do you mean the traditional rulers or the local govt chairmen cause the police not to talk of military are not under the control of any of these two.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
ManirBK:
the borno There is
So why did we blame Jonathan for Boko haram during his tenure and not Kassim Shettima or the Shehu of Borno

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by philip0906(m): 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
Senile old raggedy confused islamist incompetent Nincompoop

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by SultanOfPuna: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
I Lost Massive Respect for my Mum
When She Finally Voted Buhari in 2015

I realized I was more smarter than her
I never took her advice seriously ever since then.. And I'm grateful that she is now seeing and regretting her decisions.
Back in 2015 I warned her seriously but she said I was too young to know anything about politics.
Now She comes to me for Advice..
SMH.. African Parents..

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by ZombieHUNT: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
sad sad

Useless devilish old cow

No past administration to blame because of your incompetence

No Jonathan to blame again...

It's Borno elders...

Commander in chief of the Armed Forces my left yansh... Buhari is a failure

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by SenecaTheYonger: 8:53pm On Feb 12, 2020
This man's blame game is out of this world. grin grin grin

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok sir
Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Thegoodone13(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
He said the true

3 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Racoon(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
“If you elect me as the President of Nigeria on February 14 (now March 28), I am assuring you that our govt will chase BH out of Nigeria within 2 months because it is the responsibility of any reasonable government to secure the lives and property of its citizens.”
http://thenationonlineng.net/polls-campaign-promises-great-expectations/

Shifting blame as usual.Same BH you were against their decimation by the military in the past? Same BH your govt is releasing as repented & deradicalized BH? This man is plain stupid.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Xbee007(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
So he is accusing them of aiding and abetting terrorists?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Mrtitanic(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
What an irony dispeakeable

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
ode!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Orpe7(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Someone is benefiting
Buhari is Right
Kudos my president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by LosC: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Lalasticlala can you BAN those animals posting nude here?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Righteousness89(m): 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Pmb has Given boko haram his support, Indirectly and directly way back..

Even before he became president, he has always stylishly stood with them...

As President, he has Personal turned Boko haram guys to super stars...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by MOSICATED5(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
If they can't strike without corporation from Brono leaders they can't also get weapons without corpoyfrom the presidency

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by Racoon(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
ManirBK:
The local leadership is in charge of security in their respective areas.The very statement coming from the President has very deep meaning.
[/s]This useless president is the C-in-C, so it's squarely his responsibility.So it means the former Borno Gov.-Kassim Shetema, northern elites & zombies were not only wrong but also wicked in blaming Jonathan too.See how warped zombiesm logic can expose your hypocrisy?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Borno Leaders: Boko Haram Cannot Strike Without Your Cooperation by revived: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2020
What Is Baba Saying Bayi grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko Emerges PDP Candidate For Delta North Senatorial District / 2019: Ex-generals, Governors, Ministers Regroup To Battle Buhari / Army Commander Carrying Released Dapchi Girl (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.