Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,831 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration (22400 Views)

Val Partner Wanted: Braless Nigerian Slay Mama Recruiting Man For Valentine Day / Guys, 10 Inexpensive Things You Should Do To Make A Perfect Val's Day / I Make Beautiful Babies (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by handsomeyinka(m): 8:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Nice
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by HitSong: 8:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Mcquine:

Queen Chef if you can't reply mail share WhatsApp contact na grin
Rule 22
Ban!
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by AgentNairaland(f): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Are Muslims Celebrating Val??
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Joystark(f): 8:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Offpoint:
What's the essence of these candles?
Cause I know in Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood, YollyWood whenever it's lit the end results is always SEX.

Nobody light these just for the purpose of gisting and holding hands.

Please ladies, if you visit him and you see these, just have it in mind you guys MUST have sex. If you know you don't have intentions of having sex with him, walk out immediately you see these. I don't wanna hear any rape stories these month please.

To all the single guys like me, if you actually know what the LORD has done for us... you'll be in church testifying on Sunday.

Our November is secured, no worries.
We ain't visiting hospital for any check ups
Account Balance at rest

CAUTION TO COUPLES
If you must try this, keep it very faraway from any flammables, cottons, clothes etc.
Remember during sex you no longer have access to your senses again. if you think I'm lying record yourself and watch your facial expressions afterwards.

Stay safe before you burn down your house and your landlord's house.
Stay safe, get a CD
Stay safe, No Drugs
Stay safe, Close your ears when you start hearing harder or faster.
Stay safe, don't be tempted with this statement "is that all you can do?"
Remember this quote "He that f^ck for 1 minute, will live to f^ck for another.

Stay safer: Absence yourself and give your life to Christ. Thank you all

hahahahahahha... You're so funny.
Make people sha no burn down their house tommorow.
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Offpoint: 8:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Joystark:

hahahahahahha... You're so funny. Make people sha no burn down their house tommorow.
cheesy me don deliver my message, person wey get ear make him hear
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by bitingcool: 9:11am On Feb 13, 2020
Renforce:
Nawa o! Is it just me or does it feel like this is the first val Naija has ever celebrated?

Lol, na so e dey be every year.
The traffic jam due to cars parked at eateries on Val's day is always unprecedented
E go be like say love wan finish on the 14th.
.. but it's all good memories
Love is the universal language

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Renforce: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2020
bitingcool:

Lol, na so e dey be every year.
The traffic jam due to cars parked at eateries on Val's day is always unprecedented
E go be like say love wan finish on the 14th.
.. but it's all good memories
Love is the universal language

True talk
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by CoolVoice(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
Offpoint:
What's the essence of these candles?
Cause I know in Nollywood, Hollywood, Bollywood, YollyWood whenever it's lit the end results is always SEX.

Nobody light these just for the purpose of gisting and holding hands.

Please ladies, if you visit him and you see these, just have it in mind you guys MUST have sex. If you know you don't have intentions of having sex with him, walk out immediately you see these. I don't wanna hear any rape stories these month please.

To all the single guys like me, if you actually know what the LORD has done for us... you'll be in church testifying on Sunday.

Our November is secured, no worries.
We ain't visiting hospital for any check ups
Account Balance at rest

CAUTION TO COUPLES
If you must try this, keep it very faraway from any flammables, cottons, clothes etc.
Remember during sex you no longer have access to your senses again. if you think I'm lying record yourself and watch your facial expressions afterwards.

Stay safe before you burn down your house and your landlord's house.
Stay safe, get a CD
Stay safe, No Drugs
Stay safe, Close your ears when you start hearing harder or faster.
Stay safe, don't be tempted with this statement "is that all you can do?"
Remember this quote "He that f^ck for 1 minute, will live to f^ck for another.

Stay safer: Absence yourself and give your life to Christ. Thank you all

This is exactly what I was about to write.. it is highly flammable ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2020
HitSong:

Rule 22
Ban!

Are you ok? sad
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 13, 2020
proclinician:

You mean you can do this stuff? I wonder if i can do anything else aside cost some people money.
lol. Yep!
My friend and i would make several in glasses of different colours.
How do you cost people money?
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2020
smiley
Viciheaka:
blue am beginning to like you
i like you too
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by thundafire: 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria ladies don't understand such decorations do u have dey money
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by proclinician: 12:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
lol. Yep!

That's what starz do grin

I will like to have some of these in my closet in dozens of glasses
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Rocksteady1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2020

Pls, wot are names of all the ingredients dat were poured inside the water?..... Pleaaaaaasssseee..... I wanna surprise my babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
proclinician:

That's what starz do grin

I will like to have some of these in my closet in dozens of glasses
In your closet? Why lock them up?

1 Like

Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by proclinician: 1:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
Blu03:
grin In your closet? Why lock them up?

By closet I mean my private chamber. My room. Where a lot happens.
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
proclinician:

By closet I mean my private chamber. My room. Where a lot happens.
Lol. Like praying?
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Honeywhyte1: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mcquine:

Queen Chef if you can't reply mail share WhatsApp contact na grin
hmmmm
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Legendguru: 3:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oh
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by code999: 5:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
All these for what? undecided...rubbishing my crystal glass and wasting valuable time on shit stuff.
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by ebuclassic18(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
Must flowers be on the bed,why not chairs or even Church
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by Victor8st: 5:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
WoW! Really nice tips! Thank you!
Re: Simple Inexpensive Ways To Make Beautiful Water Candles For Valentine Decoration by scottmichael197: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2022
Of all the options that I had the opportunity to try in the world of candles, I liked only one. I'm talking about bath and body works candles aren't safe (source), which became, for me, one of the most basic among all the ones I had a chance to use. In this resource, I manage to find new tips and information on how to experiment in this business. I know that this area is big enough for me to frame myself. That is why it is worth it to let your imagination run wild and create a fantastic, interesting, and beautiful product. I succeeded.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could She Be Carrying My Child? / "Never Let a Man Define Who You Are" - Oprah Winfrey / Dos And Don’ts Of The First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.