Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Make Money From Home With Opay App - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Money From Home With Opay App (3231 Views)

I Recharge Electricity On My Opay App But Rejected By My Prepaid Meter / Pls Be Careful With Opay If You Dont Want To Have Heart Attack / How To Make More Than N20,000 Daily With Opay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money From Home With Opay App by sixbon2000(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
Do you know that you can start earning extra income right from the comfort of your home? OPay app gives you various options in which you can achieve this.

All you have to do is follow the steps below.

1. Download the OPay app from play store or apple store.
2. Install the app and during setup, use this code when asked for event referral code: DNLLMVV
3. After setup is complete, on your dashboard, click on Scan QR icon.
4. Once the scanner opens, scan the QR code in the second image below.
5, Once you have scanned and made your money, click on Cashback icon on your dashboard and share your QR code to friends and continue earning Cashbacks.

The OPay app comes loaded with lots of other services as can be seen in the 4th image below.

So what are you waiting for? Get your phones out and start downloading now......

(1) (Reply)

Diesel Business In Nigeria / Dom Account International Transfer From Nigeria Not Possible Online? / 'Forbes' 2019 Richest People In The World: Dangote Spots 136 On The List (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.