Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko (65965 Views)

Fred Amata's Sister, Erumena To Wed Pastor Benjamin At 60 / Jide Kosoko, Fred Amata Protest Against Radisson Blu / Davido And His Crew Visit Ned Nwoko And His Wife, Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by AlexReports(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola, Others Visit Prince Ned Nwoko, Pledge Support For Malaria Eradication Project

Active members of the Directors Guild of Nigeria(DGN) have paid a courtesy visit to Hon. Prince Ned Munir Nwoko, the Chairman and Founder of Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation, the initiators of Africa's biggest malaria eradication project. The Nollywood celebrities and Directors visited the philanthropist, Billionaire Businessman and Humanitarian in Abuja yesterday to seek his support for the industry as the association celebrates its 20years of active operations.

Amongst the Actors and Actresses who visited Hon. Prince Ned Nwoko was Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola AMD other notable Nollywood personalities. During the meeting with the charimastic and iconic leader, the Nollywood celebrities reiterated their commitments and interest to remain advocates and ambassadors of the Malaria Eradication Project in Africa which his Foundation flagged off recently and also intimated Hon. Ned on their interest to make him one the Patrons of DGN.

They also notified him of their appreciation to his efforts in ensuring the steady growth and development of the movie industry in Nigeria, stressing that the association will be presenting him an award of impact for his contributions to Nollywood and the entertainment industry in general.

While speaking with members of Directors Guild of Nigeria, Hon. Ned spotlighted some of his experiences during the Antarctica Expedition, which was to create awareness on the malaria eradication project in Africa, as well as meet with scientists from across the world to negotiate prospective strategies in ameliorating the devastating situation of malaria attacks and illness in Africa. He briefed them on his trip to the Antarctica, as members of DGN pledged to be supportive of the project in Nigeria.

Hon. Nwoko however appreciated them for visiting him and pledging their devotion to the support of his malaria campaign. He assured them of his undiluted efforts in assisting and remaining committed in promoting the nollywood industry. Members of the body also thanked the Politician for the reception and acceptance of their request.

https://www.statepress.ng/2020/02/desmond-elliot-fred-amata-segun-arinze.html?m=1

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by seunlayi(m): 9:19pm On Feb 12, 2020
What a fellowship at the top....

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

I pray that I and whosoever agree with me will surely get there

132 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by chatinent: 9:24pm On Feb 12, 2020
Translated to pidgin: dem go beg for money.

123 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by JasonScoolari: 9:26pm On Feb 12, 2020
Regina has informed Ned that some of her colleagues who are currently broke will be coming for a visit....

Atleast, $5,000 will be given to them not the bullshit malaria eradication support they want us to believe they came for.

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by devilmaycry: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2020
Money good

Hustle oh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Phenomenal16(f): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Still on this malaria ishhhh
Malaria av really suffered.. Next is lassa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Gwagone: 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2020
WTF
Is that not this girl's billionaire uncle?
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Abfinest007(m): 9:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
another way to gain some cash .this one sure pass correct scores oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Onyekachi419(f): 9:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
Na dem
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by seunlayi(m): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Regina has informed Ned that some of her colleagues who are currently broke will be coming for a visit....

Atleast, $5,000 will be given to them not the bullshit malaria eradication support they want us to believe they came for.
your head dey there

22 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Abfinest007(m): 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
ned is now father Christmas

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by NwaAmaikpe: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2020
shocked

Great work AlexReports,

As an elder, permit me to give you the award of PR extraordinaire and Image Launderer of the decade and the chieftaincy title of Ojadili Nke Mbu of Nairaland.

By the way, the white beards look horrible on Fred, not everyone can pull off a Mofe-Damijo without risking looking like a scarecrow.

Dude has always had a bad taste in fashion and in women.
First he married ugly Agatha now this.
Time has not been so kind to Bimbo too.

Ned is really hospitable and his money flow doesn't look like it is stopping anytime soon.
Isn't it about time I come down, draft a few folks on Nairaland and go pay him a solidarity visit.

75 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by sevo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
O boy...see KANU stunt double...but this Regina grandpa needs to use some of his billions and take fashion lessons

10 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Ijaycool(f): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Image laundering...

This man wants to run for Governorship. He is building a great persona in anticipation

17 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by dipopooo(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
sad
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ok, seen.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by ogbuefi677(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Phenomenal16:
Still on this malaria ishhhh
Malaria av really suffered.. Next is lassa
Malaria is still the greatest killer in Nigeria and black Africa
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by ogbuefi677(m): 10:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ijaycool:
Image laundering...

This man wants to run for Governorship.
I don't think so.
The present governor comes from his senatorial zone and is currently in his 2nd term.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Regina made Ned more popular.. I don't hear much about Ned before she came into the picture. Trophy wife cool

24 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by ugolinze123(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
Nigerians and there foresight nature... See as guys dey there house wit there android phone dey predict wetin carry another man go another man house... I hail una oo.

4 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by WarriAproko: 10:03pm On Feb 12, 2020
Dem go collect money... grin

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by WarriAproko: 10:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ijaycool:
Image laundering...

This man wants to run for Governorship. He is building a great persona in anticipation
him nor go fit win self for were delta central people dey.
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by revived: 10:05pm On Feb 12, 2020
Issokay
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by etibaba(m): 10:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
JasonScoolari:

Hope you saw Desmond Elliot?
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Mateen1000: 10:10pm On Feb 12, 2020
How far shey u don see ur own alert
Cos i neva see mine o grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Mreazi121(m): 10:11pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ned is even looking younger than shegu oh ... Regina is obviously doing a great job in the other room

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by Houseofglam7(f): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by WarriAproko: 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2020
etibaba:
Hope you saw Desmond Elliot?
make him nor belike say him nor follow. He belike who dem beg make he follow dem

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot, Fred Amata, Segun Arinze, Bimbo Akintola Visit Ned Nwoko by johnmattew: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ijaycool:
Image laundering...

I hope he is not trying to contest for Delta state guber

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RMD Celebrates His Daughter's 30th Birthday (Photo) / Chidinma Okeke Granted Asylum; Blackmailers Got N1.8m From Her - Victor Ibeh / Ayoola Kikelomo: "I Am Proud To Be A Virgin" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.