Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) (68680 Views)

Coronavirus: China Accuses US Army Of Bringing Virus To Wuhan, Sparks Outrage / Coronavirus: Marcelo Rebelo, Portuguese President To Be Quarantined For 2 Weeks / Coronavirus: Larfage Cement Factory Quarantined As Ogun Begins Contact Tracing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Nobody: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
Still can't believe that a giant in technological advancement like China are the ones suffering this humiliating menace of a virus.

They could programme a robot to discharge human duties but are yet to contain the outbreak. Technology is garbage in garbage out.
They are human beings after all.I am sure some of them were surprised to be reminded.
Technology is not enough.We still need air,water and food.Nature reigns supreme which is why WE NEED to be environmentally friendly in all we do.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by kenfarm(m): 9:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
A country that truly cares...

My prayers are with Chinese people and China.. God will see them through this trying moment.

A resounding Amen to this........they don't deserve this sincerely embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:10am On Feb 14, 2020
vannessa7:

Now that you mentioned this I'm going to inform you on what you don't know, do you know corona virus could be as a result of the anger of God on China because of their persecution of Islam and Muslims among them, jailing them and terrorising them, they ban covering of face and many other Islamic activities, now they are all covering their faces and with all their development and technological advancement they have not been able to curtail the virus, I will have you know that Islam is the only religion that pays attention to God, every other one believe they must go through someone created by God to get to Him, God is jealous over Islam and He will go to any length to protect it, in spite of the devil trying to malign Islam with terrorist activities Islam still wax stronger, make sure you don't become an enemy of Islam, check my conversion story in my personal profile
baba I never said that I hated Muslim, No. I never mentioned Muslims I only said Arab world. And Arab world has been the problem of this world, check it well, whenever there is unrest, violent its always Arab or something related to Arab.
I have good Muslim friends, infact I always refer them as brothers from another mother
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Slimpotter(m): 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
F117nighthawk:

Baseless point, what is the big deal about 5g? Your 5g is an up grade of existing 4g network,is 5g a new discovery entirely in the telecoms technology? Don't just come to social media and make useless comments, because they started to implement it in their country and mobile phones doesn't mean they created the 5g network
Sorry o, no big deal, I can see you've made more than 5G
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by wizod(m): 10:54am On Feb 29, 2020
if na for naija wey robot no dey, na escavator dem for dey use as a sub to robot
Re: Coronavirus: China Delivers Food To Quarantined People Through A Robot (Video) by Gilbertman(m): 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Gilbertman:
Compare to ZERO human assistance or government intervention for natives of GIANT call Nigeria in WUhan--
https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/asia/nigerian-students-stranded-wuhan-intl/index.html

Fast forward to today- China is off the grip! USA in death grip!! Only God can help us and heal the world!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Second Case Of Coronavirus Confirmed In Nigeria / My Sister's Foot And Toe Are Causing Her A Lot Of Pain (Pictures) / Photo Of Oko Poly Student Who Committed Suicide Over Failed Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.