Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,965 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List (117592 Views)

Changpeng Zhao: Binance CEO Tops 2024 Crypto Billionaires List / Forbes Drops Folorunso Alakija Out Of 2021 Billionaires List / Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by hermesprogidy(m): 11:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
Billionaire's club. These are the people that fear Bernie Sanders like coronavirus.

1 Like

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Angelfrost(m): 11:29pm On Feb 12, 2020
Heavenschild:
B.boy: Dangote ! Dangote!! Dangote !!! Still dey find money o..

Me: Finding money for what again?

Same reason Ibrahimovich has refused to retire from football... Why Buffon continues to warm Juventus bench... Why Bill Gates keeps going to the office...

"Old/Bad Habits" die hard!!! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Xclusiveme: 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
When will forbes start publishing Nigerian artist
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Rumxy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 12, 2020
Xclusiveme:
We have many Nigeria rich men that dangote's networth is nothing compared to theirs. Forbes only recognize legal assets. Same with Jeff bezoz. We have lots of Arab rich men worth more than $200billion, but Forbes chose not to include them

Most Arabian wealth are sovereign funds. More like the countries' wealth are controlled by some royal families. So if you are born into any of these ruling families, you are automatically a billionaire. This is why the House of Saud is arguably the richest family in the world with almost a trillion dollar fortune.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 12, 2020
sonnie10:
No Igbo?
We don't need that, but we're comfortable OK with the little we have, check the names of the billonians and the level of poverty in their regions you'll know what I'm saying

4 Likes

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by sochey(f): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

U may never ever make it on that list.....but does not mean u wont live a very happy life...

Even millionaire in dollars is a crazy lot

Errr... Okay... I will make it on the list!!!

But whether or not, we will still be happy!!
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by smiliyB(f): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
vastolord4:
Naija no dey carry last.. most are northerners I guess..
Yes and It baffles me on how their states are still among the poorest states in Nigeria. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Stillthebest: 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2020
GamalNasser:

Oga I know what 200 million dollars , at least I have made over a million dollars so I know what 200 million dollars is

Made that?? And you are busy replying Nairalanders? Wow!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Rumxy(m): 11:42pm On Feb 12, 2020
Odingo1:
Inside the 4 Nigerians,none of them make genuine money or have tangible business except stolen Niger Delta oil money and Dangote that every other competitors businesses that was closed down by FG for him.
Any other person that have opportunity to steal oil money can become rich like them, nothing special about them.
1. Dangote become billionaire due to monopoly and Fg fiat.
2. Adenuga is just sitting on IBB and corrupt northerners Niger Delta oil money theft.
3. Florunsho a tailor that was given Niger Delta oil field by his military friends to become overnight billionaire.
4. Abdul that have stolen all Niger Delta oil money during Abacha time

That is why I never look at any of them as role models. No ingenuity at all except for maybe Dangote because before the FG fiats, be built his business and everyone was seeing the organic growth. Anybody can be a billionaire if gifted oil wells, so no biggie. The real role models should be Elizade, Coscharis, Innoson, the billionaire bank execs like Elumelu, Ovia, Subomi Balogun. These men started from the scratch.

3 Likes

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Nobody: 11:43pm On Feb 12, 2020
Mateen1000:

I don’t think you are okay
Thunder fire poverty. We are talking real money here. You think the likes of Davido shouting 30 billion gang up and down can make such list. Please wake up from your slumber.
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Sniper101(m): 11:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
Who sent Otedola on an errand whilst the list was being prepared
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by tlurdy: 11:52pm On Feb 12, 2020
See error Dey for this list Oo!
I can’t found my name now?
Hmm let wait for 2020 edition �
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by rummmy: 11:54pm On Feb 12, 2020
Someone holding some people's money, is that one a rich man?
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by newdawn2017(f): 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
NaijaMutant:
I dedicate this space to all those who died due to poverty.

Especially to those from the poverty capital of the world.

You died in the midst of plenty.

We shall all wake up to the land of equity, where there is neither rich nor poor undecided

yes when Jehovah's kingdom arrives clearly to all hear on dis Earth. embarassed
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by newdawn2017(f): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
nabegibeg:

E money and co including ned nwoko are audio money

Money that has no source and illegitimate can never make this list

grin
by Nigerian or African standards, they billionaires
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by idonhammer: 12:00am On Feb 13, 2020
E dey dia check am well.

cRobo:
Where is my name
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:01am On Feb 13, 2020
I for one do not believe in this misleading crap called forbes list, even when the late Abacha's wife said if after the Nigerian government has collected all the Abachas loot, her family cannot be as poor as Dangote, so imagine how many Nigerian serving and past government official who have amassed excess wealth from the poverty, pain and blood of the ordinary masses The world has evolved and we are now in the tech age. Even if Adenuga and Dangote together owns all the refineries and vessels in the world, they can never be as rich as Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerback in the next 100yrs. We are now in the age of tech money and no longer oil money. Yet these white guys can afford to give away all their wealth to charity and still make it back in the space of 2 years. I think we African should be ashamed of ourselves. Poverty is a thing of the mind and not about how fat your bank account is nor the size of your pocket. Wealth or Poverty is not measured in how much cash you lack nor have you made but how much sense, wisdom and brain power you have at your disposal.

What use is your money when you go to bed in fear of insecurity, terrorist, banditary, kidnappers, fulani herdsmen on killing spree and boko haram Of What use is your money when your fellow country men die of starvation and majority of our youths are graduate but jobless and at the edge of desperation just to survive with every hanging tendency to commit crime Forbe list with African names on the list my foot. Those acclaimed material wealth you see our celebrities and politicians flaunts in the media is nothing but audio money. It is high time Africa has long become united instead of fooling around and allowing the world powers in the committee of the United Nation stop tossing us around like our life were a dangling pendulum ball. Our life cannot continue to revolve around the USA, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom), Russia, Saudi Arabia, Rome, Israel, China and Korea. Enough of the borrowed robe; we need our own robe and coat. Africa Unite.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Horus(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn_5P1bsPvQ

Richest People In Nigeria And Their Net Worth By Forbes (2020)
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by LionTiger(m): 12:03am On Feb 13, 2020
Can you see why you shouldn't sleep for nine hours?
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by heartofcity12: 12:05am On Feb 13, 2020
Plead:

You don’t know what is $200m. .... lipsrsealed

Abi. Net worth of legendary Hollywood actors like Leonardo Dicaprio, Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and co. $200m no be beans.

3 Likes

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by newdawn2017(f): 12:06am On Feb 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Where is billionaire E.money... Huspawpaw and all social media billionaires.....being a billionaire is wen money is compressed, weighed in $$$$ and its weight is above 60000kg....... grin
as we as pounds & Euros respectively
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by newdawn2017(f): 12:10am On Feb 13, 2020
hammerU:
THE PEOPLE THAT HAVE THE OIL, FROM SS/SE NO SHOW.

NOTHING FOR DEM.

I HOPE U SEE Y BIAFRA IS NECESSARY, MY SS PEOPLE?
It's still necessary for u guys, not with we d SS. We stand alone!
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Karemarealty288(m): 12:11am On Feb 13, 2020
newdawn2017:
as we as pounds & Euros respectively
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Dayodragon: 12:17am On Feb 13, 2020
cRobo:
Where is my name

Keep scrolling
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Cousin9999: 12:31am On Feb 13, 2020
Most billionaires, in any country, are crooks. Many were also born into money and reached that status through natural progression of investments, not talent. Other billionaires are only billionaires on paper based on estimated value and perceived assets: audio billionaires.
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by twnklshop: 12:33am On Feb 13, 2020
More Nigerians would have been on the list if they had bought Rainbow Currency. Many Nigerians make the mistake of investing in scams and ponzi schemes but ignore solid investments like Rainbow Currency.

If you check the Forbes list and you don't see your name, don't make the same mistake again. Check my signature, contact me and buy Rainbow Currency TODAY.

I am on my way into the Forbes list. Why not join me?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35am On Feb 13, 2020
sonnie10:
No Igbo?

Mba, na develop una dey develop
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by ZeusP(m): 12:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Just Passing By
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by lonelydora: 12:52am On Feb 13, 2020
nabegibeg:

grin

This is the reason Russian president, Putin, has never been on the list.

1 Like

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by executive12: 12:57am On Feb 13, 2020
nabegibeg:

grin

Even for the ones that made the list, what's the source. Mostly Nigerian Government money diverted to private pockets. Most of them are fronts for the powers that be. I am neither impressed nor inspired by the so called Nigerian billionaires whose 'wealth' don't really have (positive) history.

1 Like

Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by haaryobhami: 1:07am On Feb 13, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd always question the accuracy of a Forbes list till I see Arthur Eze's or Captain Hosa name on one.

With that said,

This is a purely doctored fvckery.
that man is to rich,I know someone that do help him book flight,d man has made it pass most of his colleague just because he do help Arthur eze nd his family book flight ticket only
Re: Forbes 2020 World's Richest: Only 4 Nigerians Make Exclusive Billionaires List by Rick9(m): 1:34am On Feb 13, 2020
Why my nameis missing is what i don't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Weekly Banker For English Footballpool / Shade Okoya Flaunts Her Massive Bathroom Amid COVID-19 Lockdown / Dangote Refinery Gate, Lagos Gradually Taking Shape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.