Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,753,990 members, 6,541,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021 at 10:45 PM

Peot To The Fallen Heroes .. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Peot To The Fallen Heroes .. (212 Views)

Last Gang Standing 2: Killers and Fallen Kings.(Crime). / Unsung Heroes: Kola Onadipe, The Author Who Gave Us Sugar Girl. / A Quest Of Heroes (the Sorcerer's Ring) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peot To The Fallen Heroes .. by Iheoforlex: 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2020
"As government dey promise and fail, as we dey work and dey nor dey pay, as we dey lean while dem dey weigh making excuses while our road dey fade, na im make tanker dey fall, fire dey burn, people dey run, some dey mourn, education na war, me just dey on joint dey reason their runs or what do you have in mind before I meet the gods?. Nothing?. Well join me and raise some cups let's give a toast to the heroes that lost maybe one day we'll see the result of their vision and effort to rid the country from the evil and the corrupt" written by me iheofor Alex.

(1) (Reply)

Three Hearts, One Valve / Marriage And The Nigeria Culture / The Guardian ( An Anime- Ish Kind Of Story, So Please Enjoy.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.