Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,339 members, 7,808,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. (3968 Views)

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This / The Best Gifts For Your Val; Going Down Memory Lane / Let's Take Time To Appreciate Our Dark Skin Beauties And Melanin Queens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2020
Flintstone

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 16, 2020
Quotes From Pinky & The Brain. Pinky: "Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tonight?" Brain: "The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!
This should be mid 90s

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2020
I think I have tried. Let others also...

When I remember anyone again, I'm gonna be here to do the needful if time permits
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Renta ghost... for those who can still remember it. You hold your nose and disappear

Yeah!!!... This one aired in the mid nineties. Very interesting too.

Thanks for dropping this.
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Sesame street...

Wow...I was quite small then but enjoyed it so much!
I also cant forget that cookie monster...wow
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Voltron, the defender of the universe. 80s

Someone close to me says it's still been shown in America cartoon network. When he told me I was surprised. He knows I love cartoons as a growing child then. Even now, I still have some matured one's which will really teach some good stuffs of life.
I'm still young in heart even though ain't so young as I look.

I love cartoons too and still watch them till date. I'm not only young at heart but outwardly too tongue
The few interesting ones Ive watched as a grownup are

Frozen veeery interesting
Coco
Cinderella all tye seasons
Urrmmmm...so many I can't remember now. I just love them cartoon.
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Quotes From Pinky & The Brain. Pinky: "Gee Brain, what are we gonna do tonight?" Brain: "The same thing we do every night, try to take over the world!
This should be mid 90s

Yeah....pinky and the brain. grin
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Don't tell me you missed this. Cos if you did, n.a. 4 unit course you carry so o

How could I!! Super ted and spotty grin

super ted was a factory error and was selected out of the machine and thrown into the bin. And that became super Ted. Remember? They always showed that scene at the beginning.

Thanks dear.
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 16, 2020
Fraggle rock.
The weird last baby among them though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by shiffynaani(m): 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2020
AshiraWealthy:
Still on the matter of scerenity...

Those days when a woman can sit on one side of a bike and travel long distances without the fear or craze of okada men riding rough and knocking them down. Can anyone try it these days? Maybe only in rural areas.

Also like the way she's gorgeously dressed and well covered up. Reminds me of my mama cry. Very nostalgic.

Future hubby, hope you won't complain if I dress once in a while like this o. Lol
i wish life could just bring us together. You are the perfect woman i want. Modest and decent. Not all these stupid girls all around. God, let not my future wife be as worthless as all this useless women all around. Seems we have a lot of things in common judging from your posts. You could send me a pm if you want,woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Yxxx: 8:16pm On Feb 16, 2020
Muppet baby.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
A wonderful piece here. You can still get it online if you wish. 1996...
I think there are about 16 or 17 songs in it. But there is this particular one I so much love.
Title : Someday
By : All 4 one.

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2020
Dbeautyy:
A wonderful piece here. You can still get it online if you wish. 1996...
I think there are about 16 or 17 songs in it. But there is this particular one I so much love.

Wow...yeah I totally forgot about this one. Veeery interesting.

1 Like

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Wow...yeah I totally forgot about this one. Veeery interesting.

Someday, when we are wiser
When the world's older
When we have learned
I pray someday we may yet
Live to live and let live
Someday life will be fairer
Need will be rarer
And greed will not pay
God speed this bright millennium on its way
Let it come someday
Someday our fight will be won then
We'll stand in the sun then
That bright afternoon
Till then, on days when the sun is gone
We'll hang on
And we'll wish upon the moon
There are somedays, darken rivers
Say we haven't got a plan
But I'm praying for something better
Is the one thing we all share
Someday, when we are wiser
When the world's older
When we have learned
I pray someday we may yet
Live to live and let live
Someday life will be fairer
Need will be rarer
Greed will not pay
God speed this bright millennium
Let it come
We will shall find a moon
One day someday soon
One day, someday soon

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Martinez39s(m): 12:15pm On Feb 21, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

SO LIFE WAS ONCE PEACEFUL AND PERFECT BECAUSE WE HAD AGBO MALIKA?
THIS IS CONFUSING.
grin grin
Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Birdman

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Dbeautyy(m): 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2020
Casper the friendly ghost

Re: Taking Us Down Memory Lane A Bit To Appreciate Life Before Now. by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2020
Dbeautyy:
Casper the friendly ghost

Yeah Casper. Very recent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Help! I Have Been Scammed!! / Nl Gurls Watch Your Mouth / Meet 10 Nairaland Virgins.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.