Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look (1885 Views)

Must A Person Confess Jesus With His Mouth To Be Saved? / BAKONGO (BANTU) People Are Israelites of The Southern Kingdom Of YAHUNDE (JUDAH) / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 1:53am On Feb 13, 2020
The 150 year old authentic 19th century painting of the Veil of Veronica, blessed by Pope Leo the 13th.

According to this documentary, "...this is the true face of Jesus Christ. Based on the cloth used to wipe his face before his crucifixion."

It was owned by 73 year old man in Monroe County who got it as a present and had no idea he had a treasure in his home. The painting was later stolen by a lady who tried to sell it to a local Church. The church told a sheriff who made the arrest.

SEE VIDEO:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158056421798748&id=822773747&refid=17&ref=bookmarks&_ft_=mf_story_key.10158056421798748%3Atop_level_post_id.10158056421798748%3Atl_objid.10158056421798748%3Acontent_owner_id_new.822773747%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10158056421798748%3Aphoto_id.10158056420488748%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_autoplay%3Athid.822773747%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1583049599%3A4802285988745625986&__tn__=-R

1 Share

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Nobody: 3:20am On Feb 13, 2020
Looks more like TB Joshua. undecided

The day church goers find the real truth hidden by the great church will mark the end of this era. I just smh at some self acclaimed Christians who refuse to seek knowledge and the real truth but rather depend on their priests and pastors.

Muslims by far are closer to true knowledge than Christians except those in other religious order as well.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 9:10am On Feb 13, 2020
J111333:
Looks more like TB Joshua. undecided

The day church goers find the real truth hidden by the great church will mark the end of this era. I just smh at some self acclaimed Christians who refuse to seek knowledge and the real truth but rather depend on their priests and pastors.

Muslims by far are closer to true knowledge than Christians except those in other religious order as well.

You are absolutely correct and about Muslims. Yes Vatican is hiding this secret, the powerful elite are aware. The Pastors are just blind beneficiaries of this conspiracy, that is why the judgement of YAH is upon us, so true Israel can awake but many will not, bacause of the strong delusion. Only a remnant shall be saved according to the scriptures

2 Likes

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Mummyjoy: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2020
Not my JESUS!!!

1 Like

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2020
Mummyjoy:
Not my JESUS!!!

Yes we know, this is your fake Jesus below... the effeminate looking Cesare Borgia. The one that has been used to decieve the whole world. The one who abolished all the laws of YAH, loves everyone and does not punish sin.

The one who makes Christians weak, brainwashed, enslaved humans, always turning the other cheek.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Mummyjoy: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
donnie:

Yes we know, this is your fake Jesus below... the effeminate looking Cesare Borgia. The one that has been used to decieve the whole world. The one who abolished all the laws of YAH, loves everyone and does not punish sin.

The one who makes Christians weak, brainwashed, enslaved humans, always turning the other cheek.
My JESUS is MUCH MORE than this!!!!!
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by AntiChristian: 2:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
donnie:
The 150 year old authentic 19th century painting of the Veil of Veronica, blessed by Pope Leo the 13th.

According to this documentary, "...this is the true face of Jesus Christ. Based on the cloth used to wipe his face before his crucifixion."

It was owned by 73 year old man in Monroe County who got it as a present and had no idea he had a treasure in his home. The painting was later stolen by a lady who tried to sell it to a local Church. The church told a sheriff who made the arrest.

SEE VIDEO:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158056421798748&id=822773747&refid=17&ref=bookmarks&_ft_=mf_story_key.10158056421798748%3Atop_level_post_id.10158056421798748%3Atl_objid.10158056421798748%3Acontent_owner_id_new.822773747%3Athrowback_story_fbid.10158056421798748%3Aphoto_id.10158056420488748%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_autoplay%3Athid.822773747%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1583049599%3A4802285988745625986&__tn__=-R

Do you mean Jesus's picture was taken before he died?

If yes, who took the pix?

Are there many Jesuses since many pix exists?

1 Like

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 9:48am On Feb 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Do you mean Jesus's picture was taken before he died?

If yes, who took the pix?

Are there many Jesuses since many pix exists?

No one took his picture. However, it was common knowledge up to the 1400s that the people of the bible were black. The main purpose of the Reneisance was to whitewash history.

All paintings of bible characters before this were black.

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 10:06am On Feb 14, 2020
Mummyjoy:
My JESUS is MUCH MORE than this!!!!!

If it didn't matter, why did they bother changing his colour. Let's stop living in denial... We have been lied to.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Mummyjoy: 8:28pm On Feb 14, 2020
donnie:

If it didn't matter, why did they bother changing his colour. Let's stop living in denial... We have been lied to.
Tell HIM to reveal HIMSELF to you. When HE does, that makes the difference. An encounter silences every argument, just like saul's story changed and he became Paul the apostle. I encountered HIM too, that's why I have a "solid front ". I make bold to say that JESUS CHRIST the LORD is real!!!

1 Like

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mummyjoy:
Tell HIM to reveal HIMSELF to you. When HE does, that makes the difference. An encounter silences every argument, just like saul's story changed and he became Paul the apostle. I encountered HIM too, that's why I have a "solid front ". I make bold to say that JESUS CHRIST the LORD is real!!!

That white man you call Jesus is an idol created by Rome. You do not know the Savior Yahusha HamashiYah.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by orunto27: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2020
ODUDUWA WAS THAT HANDSOME.
Yo bi Ojo.
Ru bi Omi-Okun.
Ba bi Adaba.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by orunto27: 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
ODUDUWA WAS THAT HANDSOME.
Yo bi Ojo.
Ru bi Omi-Okun.
Ba bi Adaba.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Exmilitant(m): 10:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Jesus Is Actually A Greek God Known As 'isus'. As The English Language Did Not Have Letter 'J' In Their Alphabet, Until The 17th Century When Letter 'J' Was Borrowed From The French Language Was The Name Pronounced Jesus. Granted, A Very Powerful And Mystical Figure Did Walked The Earth! But The Question Still Begs: What Was The Name Of The Man? Why Did His Name Go Extinct In So Short A Period? Contrary To The Comments Above Me, Jesus Was Never A Black Man!!

1 Like

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 11:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Exmilitant:
Jesus Is Actually A Greek God Known As 'isus'. As The English Language Did Not Have Letter 'J' In Their Alphabet, Until The 17th Century When Letter 'J' Was Borrowed From The French Language Was The Name Pronounced Jesus. Granted, A Very Powerful And Mystical Figure Did Walked The Earth! But The Question Still Begs: What Was The Name Of The Man? Why Did His Name Go Extinct In So Short A Period? Contrary To The Comments Above Me, Jesus Was Never A Black Man!!

His name is YAHUSHA meaning YAH (The Father) is salvation or YISAYAH meaning salvation of YAH. Meaning is the same in Bantu language and in the so-called Modern Hebrew. The same name is rendered as Joshua in the KJV Old testament.

The name did not go extinct among the Bantus in Sub-saharan Africa who are actually the true Israelites and bloodline descendants of the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Many of our names still carry his name YAH.

1 Share

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 1:02am On Feb 15, 2020
15th Century Manuscript shows Ancient Black biblical characters. Mathew, Mary, the saints etc. You cannot hide truth forever. In these last days, many lies will be uncovered so that you are without excuse.

1. The saints
2. St Mathew
3. Mary and Son YISAYAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ftyj5JZe3U

1 Share

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by 0temSapien: 2:23am On Feb 15, 2020
A fictitious character can take any form or look. So is fictitious Jesus before, now and in the future. May the eyes of humanity continue to open to the truth.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by 0temSapien: 2:26am On Feb 15, 2020
Exmilitant:
Jesus Is Actually A Greek God Known As 'isus'. As The English Language Did Not Have Letter 'J' In Their Alphabet, Until The 17th Century When Letter 'J' Was Borrowed From The French Language Was The Name Pronounced Jesus.
You're not far from the truth. Paul the Apostle actually picked the name Esus alongside other god names before successfully able to make up the name Yesus. See the Book of Universal History below.
Common Era 4: 10
10. So Saul obtained the names of two Greek gods named Zeus and Dionysus and one of the Roman gods originating from the Gaulish, named Esus. Then he came about a name called Zeusus. He did so when he was aged 42 years old.

As you rightly said, there was no letter 'J'. That was why Paul named the invented god Zeusus initially. But with time the 'J' found its way there. You can read wide from the Book of Universal History, revealling when and how Jehovah, Allah, Odin, El and many of these gods humans have been worshipping were created.https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos/92
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Mummyjoy: 9:25am On Feb 15, 2020
donnie:

That white man you call Jesus is an idol created by Rome. You do not know the Savior Yahusha HamashiYah.
your story will change once you have an encounter. I don't know about any idol or if you have any issue with the Romans, all I know is the JESUS crucified, who liveth forever more. I rest my case, praying that one day you will come to the knowledge of the truth. Bye

1 Like

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 10:54am On Feb 15, 2020
Mummyjoy:
your story will change once you have an encounter. I don't know about any idol or if you have any issue with the Romans, all I know is the JESUS crucified, who liveth forever more. I rest my case, praying that one day you will come to the knowledge of the truth. Bye

What is all this religiosity you're displaying here, so because I tell you the truth, you say I have not had encounter? undecided

If you are not referring to a real man that existed in this earth let us know. The one I am referring to was born into this world and lived among human beings. He is a real historical figure of a particular race. True Jews of the bible are black... deal with it.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 11:02am On Feb 15, 2020
0temSapien:
A fictitious character can take any form or look. So is fictitious Jesus before, now and in the future. May the eyes of humanity continue to open to the truth.

Fictitious? Naaah.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Exmilitant(m): 1:46pm On Feb 18, 2020
donnie:

His name is YAHUSHA meaning YAH (The Father) is salvation or YISAYAH meaning salvation of YAH. Meaning is the same in Bantu language and in the so-called Modern Hebrew. The same name is rendered as Joshua in the KJV Old testament.

The name did not go extinct among the Bantus in Sub-saharan Africa who are actually the true Israelites and bloodline descendants of the Patriarchs Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Many of our names still carry his name YAH.
you may be right there..but just a thought, could it be that the UR/CHALDEANS where the patriach of the jewish race, Abraham came from was inhabited by blacks?
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
you may be right there..but just a thought, could it be that the UR/CHALDEANS where the patriach of the jewish race, Abraham came from was inhabited by blacks?

Abraham came from a dark race. All of Africa and the so-called middle East (which is actually Northeast Africa) were inhabited by dark skinned people. Original Arabs, Australians, Americans and even Europeans were dark skinned. White pigmentation began under caves at the Caucasus mountains.

Even his name means Father of Blacks.
ABRAM (Father) + HAM (Black or burnt)
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Exmilitant(m): 5:35pm On Feb 18, 2020
donnie:

Abraham came from a dark race. All of Africa and the so-called middle East (which is actually Northeast Africa) were inhabbited by dark skinned people. Original Arabs, Australians, Americans and even Europeans were dark skinned. White pigmentation began under caves at the Caccusus mountains.

Even his name means Father of Blacks.
ABRAM (Father) + HAM (Black or burnt)
great! another thought, what went wrong along the line, in that distant past? what happened to us, our pysche? why are we now relegated to third class citizen of the world? is there a mission in sight to restore the african glory?
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 6:07pm On Feb 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
great! another thought, what went wrong along the line, in that distant past? what happened to us, our pysche? why are we now relegated to third class citizen of the world? is there a mission in sight to restore the african glory?

What happened? It's the curse of YAH upon us.

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 is about us the true Israelites. We broke the law and the curses are upon us as a people till this day. We went after other Elohim, and still do so till this day, even with the Babylonian religion called Christianity which is given to Sun worship.

I can't speak for all of Africa even though I know that with the awakening of the Israelites, the African continent will rise. Especially those nations in Africa that favour us.

Our awakening and repentance will mean judgement upon our enemies, that's why they hide the truth.
Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by Exmilitant(m): 6:44pm On Feb 18, 2020
donnie:

What happened? It's the curse of YAH upon us.

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 is about us the true Israelites. We broke the law and the curses are upon us as a people till this day. We went after other Elohim, and still do so till this day, even with the Babylonian religion called Christianity which is given to Sun worship.

I can't speak for all of Africa even though I know that with the awakening of the Israelites, the African continent will rise. Especially those nations in Africa that favour us.

Our awakening and repentance will mean judgement upon our enemies, that's why they hide the truth.
but the messaiah has come to redeem the people of Yah Over 2000years ago, isn't that enough for the blackman to have realized himself?

1 Like

Re: Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look by donnie(m): 7:21pm On Feb 18, 2020
Exmilitant:
but the messaiah has come to redeem the people of Yah Over 2000years ago, isn't that enough for the blackman to have realized himself?

Before I answer your question, He chose Israel, not blacks, even though Israel was and still is a black nation.

He did not come to redeem us so we can be lawless. The renewed covenant (which Christians wrongly call New Testament) is first for Israel to whom the covenant was given at Mt Sinai (Bantu: Sinaye).

Gentiles cannot teach Israel about the "New Testament" because they were not given the old testament. Only those who had a covenant can talk about a Renewed covenant. Only Israelites can teach Israelites. Gentiles cannot understand the book unless Israelites teach them.

Romans 9:4- "Who are Israelites; to whom pertaineth the adoption, and the glory, and the COVENANTS, and the giving of the law, and the service of God, and the promises"

In Jeremiah 31:31 we see in the Renewed covenant, the law is written in our hearts.
Is it so that we will not keep it? NO, it is rather so that we should keep it perfectly. Now the law is part of us! That is what the new birth is for.

In Ezekiel 36:26 says his Spirit will cause us to walk in His STATUTES (laws), keep his judgements and do them.

The Christian doctrine is full of lies.

(1) (Reply)

How Am I To Pay My Tithe? / Celica Church Of Christ" The Genesis " / 7 Reasons Why Religion Is A Mental Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.