Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,479 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) (3721 Views)

Makinde's Christianization Agenda Will Fail, Vote Him Out - MURIC to Oyo Muslims / Osinbajo has no Christianization agenda, says MURIC / The Christianization Of Rivers And Why The North Is Very Afriad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Biodun556(m): 2:18am On Feb 13, 2020
How will atheist, traditional religious followers or Muslims secure appointment and fair deal in this type of government office?

2 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by GamalNasser: 2:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Liar that's not the HOS office

17 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 2:57am On Feb 13, 2020
OP everyone knows yoruba mooslims and Yoruba christians don't like each other, but that was a religious event and you can see the second microphone on the table. Meaning they were addressing a large crowd.

17 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by LegendaryLover(m): 4:12am On Feb 13, 2020
where were u when that idiot started islamic banking? the 9ja constitution gives more notice or attention to islam than christiany in 9ja. Even here on nairaland, those idiotic mods elevate muslim section or post above xtian ones. made it difficult for christians to comment in such posts, not negatively, but even asking of questions is not allowed.

but here u are crying foul. christianisation. Really?

xtians are known to be accomodating. But i can't say the same for...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by SEGLIZ: 4:27am On Feb 13, 2020
op wake up from your slumbering.
Islamisation, christianization is practically the figment of you guys imagination. spreading false news everywhere to mislead the porous minds amidst us, I want to believe stupidity isn't contagious.
only a deluded mind would sit at its comfort to spread false news that can rock the boat of the society at the expense of the innocent indigenes and citizens of the same society it claims to love and belong to.
in the same vane and energy did people went around pulling strings after senator Ibikunle Amosun won the governorship election in Ogun State that he was going to islamise the state, but the reverse was the case.
@ChoCho54 drop your wrong notion about the Yoruba, the Yoruba's are one, united irrespective of religion. the Yoruba knows no religion, tribe or ethnicity. no the less you the west thriving better ahead of others.
the former secretary to the supreme council for Islam, late Alhaji Adegbite was once interviewed and was asked a question on religious intolerance in Yoruba land. he answered saying only a mad man would kill a fellow man over religion.
he went further to say no reasonable Yoruba man would kill the fellow over religion. siting himself as example, he said his closest friend is a cousin of his who happened to be a Reverend, their intimacy is deed such that he (the Reverend) is always his first point of call in most situations of life and has always been by his side. he ended asking a question "do you expect me to pick up arms and attack a blood brother that has always been there for me because of our different believe that is not armful to our existence?"
chocho, Yoruba is more an homogeneous society in all sphere of life, be it religion, tribe, ethnicity, trade etc reason cohabitation and accommodation of other is good around them.

5 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by StaffofOrayan(m): 4:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Asiwin op, After seeing the North eat itself up in their religious nonsense, una never still learn abi?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 4:46am On Feb 13, 2020
SEGLIZ:
op wake up from your slumbering.
Islamisation, christianization is practically the figment of you guys imagination. spreading false news everywhere to mislead the porous minds amidst us, I want to believe stupidity isn't contagious.
only a deluded mind would sit at its comfort to spread false news that can rock the boat of the society at the expense of the innocent indigenes and citizens of the same society it claims to love and belong to.
in the same vane and energy did people went around pulling strings after senator Ibikunle Amosun won the governorship election in Ogun State that he was going to islamise the state, but the reverse was the case.
@ChoCho54 drop your wrong notion about the Yoruba, the Yoruba's are one, united irrespective of religion. the Yoruba knows no religion, tribe or ethnicity. no the less you the west thriving better ahead of others.
the former secretary to the supreme council for Islam, late Alhaji Adegbite was once interviewed and was asked a question on religious intolerance in Yoruba land. he answered saying only a mad man would kill a fellow man over religion.
he went further to say no reasonable Yoruba man would kill the fellow over religion. siting himself as example, he said his closest friend is a cousin of his who happened to be a Reverend, their intimacy is deed such that he (the Reverend) is always his first point of call in most situations of life and has always been by his side. he ended asking a question "do you expect me to pick up arms and attack a blood brother that has always been there for me because of our different believe that is not armful to our existence?"
chocho, Yoruba is more an homogeneous society in all sphere of life, be it religion, tribe, ethnicity, trade etc reason cohabitation and accommodation of other is good around them.
Your Adegbite story corroborates my claim still. Only those who are close relations tolerate themselves.

Even muric would disagree with you. Muric is a credible voice is n Islamic affairs.

2 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by MKULTRA: 4:49am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:
How will atheist, traditional religious followers or Muslims secure appointment and fair deal in this type of government office?
ChoCho54:
OP everyone knows yoruba mooslims and Yoruba christians don't like each other, but that was a religious event and you can see the second microphone on the table. Meaning they were addressing a large crowd.
ANOTHER USELESS THREAD

5 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 5:19am On Feb 13, 2020
MKULTRA:
ANOTHER USELESS THREAD
Early morning shepe is working on this one. Lol
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Nobody: 5:27am On Feb 13, 2020
Do west practice Christianity?
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by agulion: 5:37am On Feb 13, 2020
I have said it so many times that Yoruba Muslims are terrorist in waiting, see how the have changed the narration of a program even with two microphone on top

5 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by allthingsgood: 5:39am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:

How can they address crowd inside that small office. Stop excusing wrong things pls. Religion shldnt be part of govt work
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 5:42am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

How can they address crowd inside that small office. Stop excusing wrong things pls. Religion shldnt be part of govt work
So what were they doing with microphones inside that small office?

Abi eti gbogbo won di ni ogun state nii?
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by allthingsgood: 5:43am On Feb 13, 2020
LegendaryLover:
where were u when that idiot started islamic banking? the 9ja constitution gives more notice or attention to islam than christiany in 9ja. Even here on nairaland, those idiotic mods elevate muslim section or post above xtian ones. made it difficult for christians to comment in such posts, not negatively, but even asking of questions is not allowed.

but here u are crying foul. christianisation. Really?

xtians are known to be accomodating. But i can't say the same for...

What has Islamic bank got to do with anything Haba
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by allthingsgood: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
So what were they doing with microphones inside that small office?

Abi eti gbogbo won di ni ogun state nii?

Is it today fellowship started using microphone to pray Don't ask silly questions pls
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Goldencheese(m): 5:49am On Feb 13, 2020
undecided undecided
Biodun556:
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:05am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

Is it today fellowship started using microphone to pray Don't ask silly questions pls
Ok. So it was a Christian garthering?

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by allthingsgood: 6:10am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Ok. So it was a Christian garthering?

In govt office If it was a Muslim gathering will u be asking these silly questions
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:17am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

In govt office If it was a Muslim gathering will u be asking these silly questions
How is that place a government office? What shows she's sitting on her official desk? I can't find anything or paraphernalia typical with government offices.

Because the woman is a public official, so she should denounce her faith for you to feel good about yourself?

At least they are in an enclosed
place doing their thing, unlike people who spread mats on public roads on Fridays, facing the East in worship of their sun god, thereby making life unbearable for other road users.

Next jhur!!

7 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by chatinent: 6:19am On Feb 13, 2020
Tribalistic scavengers.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Otsam(m): 6:22am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Your Adegbite story corroborates my claim still. Only those who are close relations tolerate themselves.

Even muric would disagree with you. Muric is a credible voice is n Islamic affairs.

You are not correct here, it’s not close relations alone. Yorubaland has been a very peaceful haven when it comes to religion matters. Kwara and oyo has always been a predominately islam state and we have never heard religious crises same goes for Ogun. It is when this dispensation arrived that they pay some children of perdition like the muric you mentioned to start defining Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian. You see Christian friends eating on sallah and Muslims during Christmas in Yorubaland and it will continue to be like that because an average yoruba man doesn’t believe in killing especially in the name of religion.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by backnbeta(f): 6:24am On Feb 13, 2020
Otsam:

You see Christian friends eating on sallah and Muslims during Christmas in Yorubaland and it will continue to be like that because an average yoruba man doesn’t believe in killing especially in the name of religion.
Unfortunately sir, the deed has been done, Bubu has achieved his aim of dividing us along religious line and we are just tolerating each other now! Look deeper, even within families...the Muslims/Christian divide has never been more glaring! We don't even exchange Salah and Christmas food again!

BTW, that place doesn't look like an office though, looks more like it was decorated for an event undecided

3 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by allthingsgood: 6:25am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
How is that place a government office? What shows she's sitting on her official desk? I can't find anything or paraphernalia typical with government offices.

Because the woman is a public official, so she should denounce her faith for you to feel good about yourself?

At least they are in an enclosed
place doing their thing, unlike people who spread mats on public roads on Fridays, facing the East in worship of their sun god, thereby making life unbearable for other road users.

Next jhur!!

This is exactly what the op is saying. You assume your own religion and worship is right while others is wrong. Propounding useless phantom islamization conspiracy theories when christians are even doing worse. 99% of christian only worship and obey their pastors and GOs. All slaves to mental colonization by their false and ridiculous doctrines. You all abandoned christ many many years ago. My friend go and rest ok.

2 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Guestuser: 6:30am On Feb 13, 2020
Biodun556:
What else do you expect when they control the media.
You will never hear Pim from anyone since it’s a Christian.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Seetto: 6:31am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Your opinion! Ahmed tinubu, your major nightmare is married to a Christian woman, same with fashola and ajimobi, religion has no sway in west, only the children of perversion promotes the division on nairaland..
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2020
Otsam:

You are not correct here, it’s not close relations alone. Yorubaland has been a very peaceful haven when it comes to religion matters. Kwara and oyo has always been a predominately islam state and we have never heard religious crises same goes for Ogun. It is when this dispensation arrived that they pay some children of perdition like the muric you mentioned to start defining Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian. You see Christian friends eating on sallah and Muslims during Christmas in Yorubaland and it will continue to be like that because an average yoruba man doesn’t believe in killing especially in the name of religion.
I am a lagosian and have never seen that division myself. But Prof ishaq Akintola is always here, he's one of you, he says otherwise and supports his claims with facts.

What that means is that, I have not been looking closely.

1 Like

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:36am On Feb 13, 2020
Seetto:

Your opinion! Ahmed tinubu, your major nightmare is married to a Christian woman, same with fashola and ajimobi, religion has no sway in west, only the children of perversion promotes the division on nairaland..
Tinubu is the smartest criminal alive, such a character can induce a nightmare with his mind boggling thievery.

You were here and saw how muric marshal out the facts behind his claim. You Shittu, has never called him out.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:38am On Feb 13, 2020
allthingsgood:

This is exactly what the op is saying. You assume your own religion and worship is right while others is wrong. Propounding useless phantom islamization conspiracy theories when christians are even doing worse. 99% of christian only worship and obey their pastors and GOs. All slaves to mental colonization by their false and ridiculous doctrines. You all abandoned christ many many years ago. My friend go and rest ok.
Oga leave me alone abeg. Grab your kettle, wash your nose, ears and feet and bow to your sun god for all I care. Ko kan aye!

BTW, mental colonization is only found in the region of piss. That's why they continue to kill innocent people and even kill themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Otsam(m): 6:43am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
I am a lagosian and have never seen that division myself. But Prof ishaq Akintola is always here, he's one of you, he says otherwise and supports his claims with facts.

What that means is that, I have not been looking closely.

Yes, Akintola has repeatedly proved to be the empty barrel and you would wonder who is secretary, treasurer and members are in muric because he has always been the the everything. This is to come to the reality that there will always be a bad head and in this case, he is the one. A government came around that exalts his stupidity and made his nuisance voice loud, a government would still come around that would make him irrelevant it’s just a matter of time.
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by ChoCho54(f): 6:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Otsam:

Yes, Akintola has repeatedly proved to be the empty barrel and you would wonder who is secretary, treasurer and members are in muric because he has always been the the everything. This is to come to the reality that there will always be a bad head and in this case, he is the one. A government came around that exalts his stupidity and made his nuisance voice loud, a government would still come around that would make him irrelevant it’s just a matter of time.
Toor.. cheesy
Re: Christianization Agenda In Ogun State Government Ministry (pic) by Seetto: 6:46am On Feb 13, 2020
ChoCho54:
Tinubu is the smartest criminal alive, such a character can induce a nightmare with his mind boggling thievery.

You were here and see how muric marshal out the facts behind his claim. You Shittu, has never called him out.
On the mentioned of tinubu name, you are quick to tagged him the smartest criminal, I was right after all that tinubu is your major nightmare, tinubu is a criminal for marrying a Christian woman, I think your are the confirm criminal here, your level of religion bigoted mind no get part two.

For muric, he is entitled to his own opinion, most Yorubas are civilised and adequately informed than to allowed the opinion of one man controls our mindset unlike in the east where an entrepreneurial fraudster lead the pack of easily brainwashed followers to an extend of licking his acidic urine on a dirty floor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Did Kwara Deputy Speaker, Adetiba Get Money To Build Duplex In One Year? / INEC: 2023 General Election Must Be Better Than Previous Ones / The Real Picture Of What Happened At Izombe, Imo — Info Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.