Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,878 members, 7,806,527 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) (3610 Views)

Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) / Igbo Spirituality Revivalist (ISR) / The Fraudulent And False Representation Of Igbo Spirituality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 4:45am On Feb 13, 2020
I posted a new video on my youtube page. If you're into video essay and spirituality, and want to learn more about Odinani, check it out and let me know what you think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5BreHCS6SI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 4:46am On Feb 13, 2020
Before I'm accused of posting twice, I thought this belongs in the culture section too. If you try me I will post in the religion section
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 4:48am On Feb 13, 2020
Here's the first video I made explaining Chineke and telling the mythological story of Chiukwu and Nneke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfjFmYPRR8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by IduNaOba: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
How do we connect?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2020
IduNaOba:
How do we connect?

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfjFmYPRR8&list=PLd61uRJBd64IB5Qf3scmGiEUzAzb_Qxee&index=2&t=2s

I'm also on twitter, follow and I'll follow back and we can private message from there.

The Medicine Shell
@ShellMedicine

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by IduNaOba: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2020
OruExpress:

Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfjFmYPRR8&list=PLd61uRJBd64IB5Qf3scmGiEUzAzb_Qxee&index=2&t=2s

I'm also on twitter, follow and I'll follow back and we can private message from there.

The Medicine Shell
@ShellMedicine
We follow each other nna m
I knew it was you.
I won't reveal my real Twitter here maka ndị osu imi

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 10:57pm On Feb 20, 2020
IduNaOba:

I knew it was you.

haha, imela.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 5:17am On Feb 21, 2020
NEW video

Agwu the Arushi of divine wisdom, divination, afa, mental illness, medicine, herbalists and prophecy. This one is long so biko, get comfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCfjlGwbldk&t=6s

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by Phut(f): 12:55am On Feb 24, 2020
OruExpress:
Before I'm accused of posting twice, I thought this belongs in the culture section too. If you try me I will post in the religion section

Thanks for this information. This is a treasure throve that has been kept away from us, through fear-mongering, by imperialistic foreign religion.

I have known about Chi and Mmuo, but wasn’t familiar with agwu. We all have Chi within us, just like there is Chi-Ukwu/Chukwu (Big Chi/Supreme Chi) also know as Chineke (The Chi that creates/Supreme Creator).

There is another Nairalander (bunbit23) who seems very knowledgeable about these matters. I would recommend watching your video’s and reading his threads, to any one interested in learning about the Ancient Wisdoms.

BTW, I subscribed to your YouTube channel and also commented.

Cc: Musicwriter, Somvayina

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 2:41pm On Feb 25, 2020
Next video will either be about Ikenga or Afa, which one should I do?
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2020
Phut:

Thanks for this information. This is a treasure throve that has been kept away from us, through fear-mongering, by imperialistic foreign religion.

I have known about Chi and Mmuo, but wasn’t familiar with agwu. We all have Chi within us, just like there is Chi-Ukwu/Chukwu (Big Chi/Supreme Chi) also know as Chineke (The Chi that creates/Supreme Creator).

There is another Nairalander (bunbit23) who seems very knowledgeable about these matters. I would recommend watching your video’s and reading his threads, to any one interested in learning about the Ancient Wisdoms.

BTW, I subscribed to your YouTube channel and also commented.

Cc: Musicwriter, Somvayina

yes, saw your comment, did you get my response? I believe I follow him on Facebook, he's indeed very knowledgeable

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by Phut(f): 5:38pm On Feb 28, 2020
OruExpress:

yes, saw your comment, did you get my response? I believe I follow him on Facebook, he's indeed very knowledgeable

I saw your response, and have also responded. I watched your video on Agwu, but will rewatch to get more clarity. Is Agwu omnipresent? We have Agwu, a body of water has Agwu... Does a tree (for example) have agwu
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by Phut(f): 8:17am On Mar 01, 2020
OruExpress:
NEW video

Agwu the Arushi of divine wisdom, divination, afa, mental illness, medicine, herbalists and prophecy. This one is long so biko, get comfortable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCfjlGwbldk&t=6s

It’s neat, how you tied together the story of Agwu and the task he was given of balancing the 45 other Arushi on his head), Di Ele (the perfect reincarnation of Agwu in human form) and Ije Ele the biggest masquerade, with all the other masquerade on its head.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by Phut(f): 8:20am On Mar 01, 2020
IduNaOba:

I knew it was you.
I laughed out loud at the picture that came up in my mind - of those that froth at the nose. Or am I being too literal with it?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by Phut(f): 8:31am On Mar 01, 2020
OruExpress:
Next video will either be about Ikenga or Afa, which one should I do?

Ikenga!!

Can you also eventually do a video about the Igbo pantheon of gods and their positions, relative to one another. What is an Arushi’s place in all of this ...
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 3:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
Phut:

Ikenga!!

Can you also eventually do a video about the Igbo pantheon of gods and their positions, relative to one another. What is an Arushi’s place in all of this ...

alright, Ikenga will be the next one. And I think the Igbo Pantheon will be a good follow up! I'm thinking of a short historical video inbetween the two, I was late on delivering (once a week) so I want to do 2 this week and Pantheon will need more time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by Phut(f): 7:52pm On Mar 02, 2020
OruExpress:

alright, Ikenga will be the next one. And I think the Igbo Pantheon will be a good follow up! I'm thinking of a short historical video inbetween the two, I was late on delivering (once a week) so I want to do 2 this week and Pantheon will need more time.

Ok. Look forward to it

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 3:30am On Mar 05, 2020
By popular demand, the Ikenga video is up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JIUpGs4wMU&t=1s

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by AtaniWarrior: 4:26am On Mar 05, 2020
Excellent topic. Thank you for sharing. The Igbo Sacred Science Systems are very fascinating and intricate. There is a lot that we can learn and apply from these systems to improve ourselves and the society.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 1:26am On Mar 08, 2020
adadike(f), owobokiri(m), Kdon2(m), adadike281(f), humilitypays(m), lalasticlala(m), Seun(m), chimauga(m), Gamesmart, lezz(m), iyenimofe(m), asadike(f), Tequilah, BrosPeter, BishopMagic, malvisguy212, MrSegunAdewole, Ngodigha1(m), EgunMogaji, OperationIgrigi, Whynotthetruth(m), SeverusSnape(m), GenBuhari(m), EcoTerror, chronique(m), agabaI23(m), texaco1, onatisi(m), Bayswater, PhockPhockMan, Yujin(m), Kenai, ceo4eva, LeOstrich, Shugamania(f), MudRaker, Truckpusher(m), stalyf(m), aljharem(m), Wildrage, zlatansomto(m), nigerianvenom(m), Idrismusty97(m), idumuose(m), xp17(m), ikengawo, Koolking(m), FrankC3, Blue3k2 NIGHTMAREOO7 ngokafor ngozi123,GloriaNinja, amarabae, Sexyjuly, lefulefu, Shinarlaura Olasaad MissJoy29 cococandy Shortyy Susanovy Royalty28 SURElee SURYSuri Malawian Adesqr pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid BlackPikiN POINTB SouthEastFacts, hornyofife, IgboAmakaa(f), Nonaira1, safarigirl(f), investnow2013, kcnwaigbo, globe16, drss2(m), Igboid, vickjoeobi(m), 12Monkeys, AmericanQuarter, Obi1kenobi(m), safareegurl, Adikam(m), BannedBishop, mysticgal(f), VulgarVulvas, MagicBishop, adorablepepple(f), ArodewilliamsT, PPAngel(f), amtaken(f), vayne(m), betterABIAstate, ceejay80s(m), Xiadnat, Etruth, tochukwuifeduba, Rose2014, Ofodirinwa, bigfrancis21(m), carnegiefan, igbobuigbo, Happiness87(f), AnambraDota, melzabull(f), EasternLion, (m), FKO81(m), osisi2(f), Emekamex(m), Ezenwammadu(m), nonaira, IsraeliAIRFORCE, BabaOneChance, cherryice(f), OperationIgrigi, SeverusSnape(m), AndreUweh(m), Daninya11(m), biafranqueen, AdoIfHitler, lawyer(m), PapiWata, jasper7(m), explorer250(m), jennyomalicha12(f), Kenai, Redoil, ceo4eva, OreMI22, Collynzo9, noblezone(m), joseph1013, Atouke, Ihuomadinihu, Pakingzzz(m), new2020, Deltagiant, christopher123(m), backtosender, oneeast, thegoodjoehunt3(m), zlatansomto(m), chinasaekperem, Freewilly(f), jbaur24, shizzle11(m), omongbatic, iiichidodo, Crayola1, BishopMagic, AkinEgba, chino24, oluwasegunfummi, customized13, maestroferddi, ACM10, PointB, QueenRAW(f), EasternLeopard, PhockPhockMan, tonychristopher, atlwireles, customized07, Kponkwem(m), Ramnon2, pazienza(m), aryzgreat, gbosaa(m), rozayx5(m), babymama3, chinolization, texanomaly(f), yuzedo, Curlieweed, Afam4eva(m), GenBuhari(m), Germannig, Justcash(m), Okeikpu(m), OneNaira6, gratiaeo(m), awodman, thegoodjoehunt(m), Abagworo(m), owobokiri(m), englishmart(m), ujoinme, Bliss4Lyfe(f), Faun(m), Francis5, tomakint, SamMilla1(m), obayaya(m), collynzo2(m), odumchi, Ngwakwe, kettykin, Adelaide2, IGBOSON1, ZUBY77(m), Ejine(m), Billyonaire, ALTRUTH(m), manny4life(m), Ramon2, RichyBlacK(m), fayahsoul, Theblessed(f), ChrisOD, marutimon, Sunnybobo3(m), quid(m), Rossikk(m), ikengawo, PapaBrowne(m), Kobojunkie, Duru1(m), FSU, Eziachi, Onlytruth(m), Semira22(f), Obiagu1(m), spyder880(m), DerideGull(m), Feedmemore(f), aminho(m), ijawgirl, ifyalways(f), Dede1(m), nanidee(f), ezeagu(m), igboboy1(m), maxsiollun, LordNaya, SamIkenna, PhysicsQED(m), flow1759, MaziOmenuko, adabeke12(f), achi4u(m), manchy7531, mimifonwon(f), HStar89(f), igbo2011(m), oruexpress ,

adadike(f), owobokiri(m), Kdon2(m), adadike281(f), humilitypays(m), lalasticlala(m), Seun(m), chimauga(m), Gamesmart, lezz(m), iyenimofe(m), asadike(f), Tequilah, BrosPeter, BishopMagic, malvisguy212, MrSegunAdewole, Ngodigha1(m), EgunMogaji, OperationIgrigi, Whynotthetruth(m), SeverusSnape(m), GenBuhari(m), EcoTerror, chronique(m), agabaI23(m), texaco1, onatisi(m), Bayswater, PhockPhockMan, Yujin(m), Kenai, ceo4eva, LeOstrich, Shugamania(f), MudRaker, Truckpusher(m), stalyf(m), aljharem(m), Wildrage, zlatansomto(m), nigerianvenom(m), Idrismusty97(m), idumuose(m), xp17(m), ikengawo, Koolking(m), FrankC3, Blue3k2 NIGHTMAREOO7 ngokafor ngozi123,GloriaNinja, amarabae, Sexyjuly, lefulefu, Shinarlaura Olasaad MissJoy29 cococandy Shortyy Susanovy Royalty28 SURElee SURYSuri Malawian Adesqr pazienza(m), Ikechu10, abouzaid, Igboid BlackPikiN POINTB SouthEastFacts, hornyofife, IgboAmakaa(f), Nonaira1, safarigirl(f), investnow2013, kcnwaigbo, globe16, drss2(m), Igboid, vickjoeobi(m), 12Monkeys, AmericanQuarter, Obi1kenobi(m), safareegurl, Adikam(m), BannedBishop, mysticgal(f), VulgarVulvas, MagicBishop, adorablepepple(f), ArodewilliamsT, PPAngel(f), amtaken(f), vayne(m), betterABIAstate, ceejay80s(m), Xiadnat, Etruth, tochukwuifeduba, Rose2014, Ofodirinwa, bigfrancis21(m), carnegiefan, igbobuigbo, Happiness87(f), AnambraDota, melzabull(f), EasternLion, (m), FKO81(m), osisi2(f), Emekamex(m), Ezenwammadu(m), nonaira, IsraeliAIRFORCE, BabaOneChance, cherryice(f), OperationIgrigi, SeverusSnape(m), AndreUweh(m), Daninya11(m), biafranqueen, AdoIfHitler, lawyer(m), PapiWata, jasper7(m), explorer250(m), jennyomalicha12(f), Kenai, Redoil, ceo4eva, OreMI22, Collynzo9, noblezone(m), joseph1013, Atouke, Ihuomadinihu, Pakingzzz(m), new2020, Deltagiant, christopher123(m), backtosender, oneeast, thegoodjoehunt3(m), zlatansomto(m), chinasaekperem, Freewilly(f), jbaur24, shizzle11(m), omongbatic, iiichidodo, Crayola1, BishopMagic, AkinEgba, chino24, oluwasegunfummi, customized13, maestroferddi, ACM10, PointB, QueenRAW(f), EasternLeopard, PhockPhockMan, tonychristopher, atlwireles, customized07, Kponkwem(m), Ramnon2, pazienza(m), aryzgreat, gbosaa(m), rozayx5(m), babymama3, chinolization, texanomaly(f), yuzedo, Curlieweed, Afam4eva(m), GenBuhari(m), Germannig, Justcash(m), Okeikpu(m), OneNaira6, gratiaeo(m), awodman, thegoodjoehunt(m), Abagworo(m), owobokiri(m), englishmart(m), ujoinme, Bliss4Lyfe(f), Faun(m), Francis5, tomakint, SamMilla1(m), obayaya(m), collynzo2(m), odumchi, Ngwakwe, kettykin, Adelaide2, IGBOSON1, ZUBY77(m), Ejine(m), Billyonaire, ALTRUTH(m), manny4life(m), Ramon2, RichyBlacK(m), fayahsoul, Theblessed(f), ChrisOD, marutimon, Sunnybobo3(m), quid(m), Rossikk(m), ikengawo, PapaBrowne(m), Kobojunkie, Duru1(m), FSU, Eziachi, Onlytruth(m), Semira22(f), Obiagu1(m), spyder880(m), DerideGull(m), Feedmemore(f), aminho(m), ijawgirl, ifyalways(f), Dede1(m), nanidee(f), ezeagu(m), igboboy1(m), maxsiollun, LordNaya, SamIkenna, PhysicsQED(m), flow1759, MaziOmenuko, adabeke12(f), achi4u(m), manchy7531, mimifonwon(f), HStar89(f), igbo2011(m),

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by adadike(f): 3:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Wow! This is really interesting. I truly learnt a lot. Where are those ' my mama say I be igbo' ? Pls come and learn about your people
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by letu(m): 5:29pm On Mar 08, 2020
OruExpress:
I posted a new video on my youtube page. If you're into video essay and spirituality, and want to learn more about Odinani, check it out and let me know what you think

My brother this a very nice message you have in your video, we've lost a lot because of white people's colonialism in which I always laugh at some of my Igbo brothers and sisters who still believes that Christianity was brought to our Igbo land peacefully and Igbo people accept Christianity at of their free will No No the white men brought Christianity in Igbo through war, conquest, subduing and dominating Igbo ways of life including our traditional Religious believes. I believe that this set of Igbos can still known more if they study Igbo/British interaction in the 19th century because this was the time Europeans shifts from treading only to full-time colonialism thing started, among the first set of Igbo/Igboid speaking areas they ( British empire soldiers/colonialists) came in contact with were from rivers areas up to Ndoki and Ngwa, Ngwas people in 19th century were based on farming and treading inwhich various confederations that made up Ngwas land allied with other Igbo people eg there where various confederations in Ngwa know as the pro Opobo they were predominant, followed by pro Aro then comes pro Bonny which use to be the predominant but loses it (the tread/ business alliance) to King Jaja of Opobo, the pro Aro and pro Opobo in Ugwunabor, Obingwa, Osisioma and Își alangwa area of Ngwa land where the one's that fought the British starting around 19th century with the help of Aro confedrational soldiers but there's likely to be other Igbo people that fought the white colonialists around 19th century, it appears the Igbos that fought the British in 19th century understood the situation that awaits them in their present day and their future generations to our present day generation year 2020 which is why you are taking your time preach this gospel in book's, social media and video.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2020
NEW video

Ala the Arushi of Earth, birth, reincarnation, law, womenhood and abundance.
Let me know what you think!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uscivz7Qyk&list=PLd61uRJBd64IB5Qf3scmGiEUzAzb_Qxee&index=2&t=0s

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by letu(m): 5:30am On Mar 16, 2020
OruExpress:

Nice video, I will like know more about or your view on what Igbo culture/tradition has to say about bad/evil person when he or she is dead, where do their spirit go, what's their faith over there in the land of the dead.
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 5:59am On Mar 16, 2020
letu:
Nice video, I will like know more about or your view on what Igbo culture/tradition has to say about bad/evil person when he or she is dead, where do their spirit go, what's their faith over there in the land of the dead.

People reincarnate but the four parts of their obi go separate ways. Mmuo enters the realm of the dead. Onyeuwa returns to Chi and returns to earth. Your former Eke returns to dust, and you Chi is eternal and everlasting, it will return with your Onyeuwa.

This is why after reincarnation it's difficult to remember your past life. Mmuo also doesn't enter the realm of the dead if it has unsettled dues in the world of the living. If they have committed and abomination that hasn't been atoned for example. I discuss it more in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4uscivz7Qyk
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Next video will be on Ogbanje
Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 5:42am On Mar 23, 2020
(NEW) My new video is a deep dive on the concept of 'ogbanje'. These are child spirits that reincarnate just to die, over and over again...but there's A LOT more to the story.

Lets me know what you think

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlWnslBgU0

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by pazienza(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
OruExpress:
(NEW) My new video is a deep dive on the concept of 'ogbanje'. These are child spirits that reincarnate just to die, over and over again...but there's A LOT more to the story.

Lets me know what you think

Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUlWnslBgU0
Very interesting.
I enjoyed everyone of it. You have a beautiful mind.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2020
pazienza:

Very interesting.
I enjoyed everyone of it. You have a beautiful mind.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by OruExpress: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2020
(NEW) My new video explains EKWENSU. The spirit of war, strategy, courage, protection, valor and violence.
#IgboMythology

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv0E-y9h1HY

Re: Igbo Spirituality - The Anatomy Of The Human Soul (new Video) by letu(m): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2020
OruExpress:
(NEW) My new video explains EKWENSU. The spirit of war, strategy, courage, protection, valor and violence.
#IgboMythology

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv0E-y9h1HY

Nice video, what about the spirit called Ogwugwu

What's the difference between Ogwugwu and Ekwensu.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dreadlock (dada) Babies - Is This True? / Yoruba Muslims Are So Nice / Another Igbo-Yoruba marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.