Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,592 members, 7,801,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 (9689 Views)

Career Opportunities At Nestle Nigeria Plc – Apply Here / Ketcheon Engineering Services (KES) Graduate Trainee Engineer Recruitment, 2018 / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Hercules22: 2:38pm On Mar 20, 2020
doctore2ng:
2 of my friends reapplied through the link. They got a feedback the next day that they can't continue. But I am yet to receive a mail. Anybody in same shoes?

I believe they didn’t answer the job related questions perfectly well. If not answered correctly which may be due to not meeting the minimum requirement or an error you will be automatically disqualified without human screening and will receive regret mail the following day. After submission check your application status immediately. If the status remains Application received, then the hr person would review it on or before 27th March.
This is just my opinion, I feel those who were required to apply may have been shortlisted. Probably a change of plan along the line to apply on their career website.
You can try your luck by applying through the career link. There’s no harm in trying.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by adebayour01: 3:19pm On Mar 20, 2020
I pray so oo
Hercules22:

I believe they didn’t answer the job related questions perfectly well. If not answered correctly which may be due to not meeting the minimum requirement or an error you will be automatically disqualified without human screening and will receive regret mail the following day. After submission check your application status immediately. If the status remains Application received, then the hr person would review it on or before 27th March.
This is just my opinion, I feel those who were required to apply may have been shortlisted. Probably a change of plan along the line to apply on their career website.
You can try your luck by applying through the career link. There’s no harm in trying.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by cold35: 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please oo, someone should post the link, i am just entering the flow.
I didnt receive the mail but i wanna try as there is no harm in trying
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by biijeymilloney5: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2020
On the link they sent to our emails se were to upload our cv's but on logging in, it was telling me i have already applied for this position even without uploading my cv yet, anyone with a solution
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Justmemyself1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2020
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Wfsholla90(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2020
2 of my friends reapplied through the link. They got a feedback the next day that they can't continue. But I am yet to receive a mail. Anybody in same shoes?

I just re applied through the link and I was told ma application Is successful. Any hint
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Ilomiracle: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2020
Pls, for the people that got the link and reapplied, how were you able to do that? The link redirects to the same site where I did the first application. And the moment I login in using the login details I created during the first application, it says I've already applied for the job. Isn't it the same with the ones you guys received or is mine different?
I know creating another account isn't an option, cos that's double application.

Please, how did you guys do yours?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by kayzee2374(m): 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2020
https://jobdetails.nestle.com/job/Agbara-Trainee-Engineer-9999/594733301/?feedId=256801&utm_source=NestleCareers
cold35:
Please oo, someone should post the link, i am just entering the flow.
I didnt receive the mail but i wanna try as there is no harm in trying
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by adebayour01: 11:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
They are sending in batches.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by doctore2ng: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
adebayour01:
I also got a message to re apply. Please were those your two friends sent the msg for re-application too

They were sent a link to re apply
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by dadarasak(m): 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yip. I was sent this morning!
adebayour01:
They are sending in batches.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by AmehHAS: 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
I just received a message today to re-apply, and I have already reapplied last week.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Cassymay: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
dadarasak:
Yip. I was sent this morning!

Sent to reapply or sent that you've been successfully shortlisted?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by dadarasak(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2020
Cassymay:

Sent to reapply or sent that you've been successfully shortlisted?

To REAPPLY bro
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by NanoSec: 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
For recently conducted discipline test questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by t4real19(m): 12:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Oga I don't have the money you are requesting. If you have the questions while not kindly help your brothers. One day you too will need help from people. I can't count how many people that I have helped with work-force, dragnet and Gmat questions just as I got them freely. We are here to help one another, not to extort one another. Thanks
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Daporeals(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2020
t4real19:
Oga I don't have the money you are requesting. If you have the questions while not kindly help your brothers. One day you too will need help from people. I can't count how many people that I have helped with work-force, dragnet and Gmat questions just as I got them freely. We are here to help one another, not to extort one another. Thanks
bro,pls can u help me with work force,dragnet and gmat questions. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by GeniusOla(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Ilomiracle:
Pls, for the people that got the link and reapplied, how were you able to do that? The link redirects to the same site where I did the first application. And the moment I login in using the login details I created during the first application, it says I've already applied for the job. Isn't it the same with the ones you guys received or is mine different?
I know creating another account isn't an option, cos that's double application.

Please, how did you guys do yours?

Had a similar experience too. After clicking the link to re-apply, it told me i have already applied. I didnt bother proceeding.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by GeniusOla(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2020
There was a particular application earlier that required an excel document and CV, any news about that?
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by doctore2ng: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2020
GeniusOla:
There was a particular application earlier that required an excel document and CV, any news about that?

That was the first stage. A link was then sent to people that did that to re-apply
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by t4real19(m): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2020
Drop your email
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Cassymay: 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2020
t4real19:
Drop your email

Please kindly help me with it also, I appreciate
Mine is kasseypek@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by jeremiah123: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2020
adibelijeremiah@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Eficator: 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
t4real19:
Drop your email

Mozenge15@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by NanoSec: 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
For discipline test questions and answers on Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering,

Send a mail to geexclusive4@gmail.com
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by LandoKingz: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
t4real19:
Drop your email
landokinging@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by GeniusOla(m): 10:18am On Mar 24, 2020
Anyone gotten the PQ should kindly help share olagenius01@gmail.com thanks.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by nanyanuel(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2020
t4real19:
Drop your email
Nanyanuelp3@gmail.com...I will really appreciate it.
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Daporeals(m): 11:58am On Mar 24, 2020
nanyanuel:

Nanyanuelp3@gmail.com...I will really appreciate it.
pls ,kindly help me with the past questions .
mikelunado@yahoo.com
Re: Nestle Nigeria Plc Trainee Engineer Recruitment - 2020 by Nobsaibot(m): 6:58pm On Mar 24, 2020
t4real19:
Drop your email
pls boss, I need those pq too, dannyakins6@gmail.com, help a fellow brother. tnx in anticipation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reasons Why Majority Of Nigerian Youths Are Unemployed / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test / Data Collection Agent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.