Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,417 members, 7,781,211 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:42 AM

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG (24930 Views)

FG Seeks Support Of South-East Leaders On Social Media Regulation / South East Leaders Converge On Enugu Airport To Witness Its Reopening / Goodluck Jonathan To South-east Leaders: Accept Obi As Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
that is just one of the numerous ,lol all your posts has to do with ibos every single day grin,lawd you seem obsessed with them,lol .

Anyway ,na your headache, make una Sha nor sell the south to una caliphate Masters cos we on the other side of the south is watching you people, green snakes of the South grin.

Also I have noticed you too,you even made me look up your previous posts which I something I rarely do here.

And I hope you are happy cos you have succeeded in derailing this thread because of your hatred for a fellow Southerner to call comform to the "divide and conquer " tactics to your caliphate Masters who just so happens to be the sponsors of Fulani herdsmen , kwontinue,we see you clearly

How did you pass your exams in school, lady?

Go back to that post you screenshot and understand that it was referring to the conquest between Yoruba and Fulani when they first attacked Yorubaland.

With this, I wonder how many more posts you must have misread to think that I was hating on Igbos.

Your comprehension skills is a little off.

Please get it on before you quote me again.

And no, I am not obsessing over Igbos. The problem is I have to keep responding to your likes who keep quoting and misquoting me.

6 Likes

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 12:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Liar liar, pants on fire.
[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Go back to that post you screenshot and understand that it was referring to the conquest between Yoruba and Fulani when they first attacked Yorubaland.

With this, I wonder how many more posts you must have misread to think that I was hating on Igbos.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

I can't recall you chastising those shouting Afonja and Yoruba Moslems here.

Or maybe your browser skipped their posts.

I am for peace too, but I'm not a doormat.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Ladycewhy(f): 12:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:

oh shut up there , sequel to other posts you have made ,it's no secret as to where your hatred is directed to . You people should sha don't sacrifice the entire south to your Masters. Going through your post I can even conclude you hate south South too , well fvck your treacherous asses too bro

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
oh shut up there , sequel to other posts you have made ,it's no secret as to where your hatred is directed to . You people should sha don't sacrifice the entire south to your Masters cos the rest of us don't really give a fvck about your treacherous asses .

Your leaders are already selling you out to the Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy, you are worried about the Yorubas.

Have your leaders in the Southern region established a regional security outfit?

Your house is burning, you are pouring petrol on your neighbor's house.

Keep it up.

I must have up to a thousand posts on Nairaland and you can't even bring one to confirm how much I hate Igbos or how I'm supporting Fulani killer herdsmen?

I'm done here.

You can have the last word if you want, but you're a waste of time for me.

5 Likes

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Omoslim26: 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Urchman200:
what difference will ur opinion bring?a lot of hated Buhari because of who he is and what he stands for, today he is ur president, that says a lot about minority opinion it changes nothing, u know u hate Buhari more than u hate Kanu as u claim igbo?but he is ur president today, most of u claim igbo just to pass a hateful message ,I will allow that to slide.

I don't hate buhari I only disagree with his pattern of government
I don't hate KANU I only disagree with his followers creating a general concept about the Igbos at large and their petty way of picking unnecessary fights with other region

2 Likes

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Ladycewhy(f): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:

Your leaders are already selling you out to the Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy, you are worried about the Yorubas.

Have your leaders in the Southern region established a regional security outfit?

Keep it up.

I must have up to a thousand posts on Nairaland and you can't even bring one to confirm how much I hate Igbos or how I'm supporting Fulani killer herdsmen?

I'm done here.

worried about yorubas ? Me ? This thread is about Fulani herdsmen and Igbo but you brought your treacherous ass here to cause calamity like you and your people have done to the rest of the south for years .

Lol, my house is not burning ,my state is very relatively peaceful as far as the herdsmen menace is concerned. Even at that I never for once was against your amotekun whatever but let tables be turned you yorubas will be the sellouts , nonsense.

And by the way this is not about having the last say, we need to tell ourselves the truth, yorubas are the biggest hindrance to southern unity.

Cc a concerned southerner.
EOD

2 Likes

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Omoslim26: 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:

I know you would rather just crawl back in your hole and whimper.

Besides, I haven't insulted Igbos here have I?

pretend all you like but we know your types here the only thing you and that nigga you quoted have joy for is to spew tribal hate in every thread of this forum

tufiakwa one cannot read a thread in peace again without having to read childish bigoted comments

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Jaqenhghar: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
If thag Mumu president had his way he wont declare BH as terrorists.
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

pretend all you like but we know your types here the only thing you and that nigga you quoted have joy for is to spew tribal hate in every thread of this forum

tufiakwa one cannot read a thread in peace again without having to read childish bigoted comments

So all that is left for you to do is bring out a post where I insulted or cursed Igbos.
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
tsdarkside:
declarin all herdsmen as terrorists is a crazy idea....

Herdsmen is trade that provide an economic function.

So to request to declare Herdsmen a terrorist group is akin to asking bus drivers to be declared terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Urchman200: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
UdechiHD:
IPOB should sort themselves out in Afara ukwu and lick their wounds.
They should keep listening to Nnamdi Kanu in far London, who won’t be there to take the bullets. And for your information, the Igbo leaders are known to stand for their own. Did they not stand for Uwazurike? Did they not speak on behalf of stubborn Kanu while in detention? How did Kanu paid them back.

The SE Governors and Ohaneze spoke some words of wisdom to your supreme leader before the python dance but he was stubborn. Today, that foolishness has brought untold deaths of young youths and his parents. A child who refuse to heed the advice of the elders, should not cry for their help when in danger. Would you as a father keep talking to your child who isn’t ready to listen? Sometimes, you’ll allow him understand reality from experience.

IPOB members if wise should stay clear of that burial and allow the community do the rites. Anyone who remains daft should go and test his new bullet proof vest.
oga stop using igbo name to misinform people, I am not a member of ipob or a fan a Kanu but a crusader of justice, I am living in Nigeria ,so experience has thought me how things wk here I used to speak against ipob because of their modus operandi but I don't do that again, the military or the Nigeria police u are supporting have been rehabilitating the boko haram and u are here insulting ur own people in the name of u are not ipob, oga get sense is not expensive.

2 Likes

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by HAKYN1: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
that you still find it difficult to comprehend is beyond me.lol shuo, nor dey reason like obote again,all this your misyarn dey aggravate my spirit this boy. If you don't know your history pm me make I help your ministry grin ,if illorin can be given to the caliphate you people don't mind giving the entire south to save your asses from the caliphate either.

No story, who did Afonja betray?

2 Likes

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Urchman200: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

I don't hate buhari I only disagree with his pattern of government
I don't hate KANU I only disagree with his followers creating a general concept about the Igbos at large and their petty way of picking unnecessary fights with other region
u are not igbo that is fixed. Move on don't quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Well, you did get some of your points right. And I'm glad someone read the post with the proper interpretation.

Your leaders are betraying you.

I wasn't excited when they rose from their meeting yesterday and gave no concrete plans to float a regional security outfit.

As for Nnamdi Kanu, he's dogged in a way and I give him that.

But try as I can, I can't like the dude.

His earlier and continuous rhetorics of bile and hatred for the Yorubas has stuck faster than glue.

His coming to say he'll give 1million IPOB members to Amotekun is laughable.

Even if he could, why should we trust someone who said all he did in the past.

Hatred of that magnitude doesn't just disappear. It is buried deep. And we understand that.

When your governors form your own regional outfit, we will be here to cheer you on.
[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Can't you see that your governors have already sold you out?

Anyway, let's see the outcome of the meeting and hope it bears positive fruits for you.
[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Omoslim26: 1:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Urchman200:
u are not igbo that is fixed. Move on don't quote me again.

and you are Igbo because you dedicate yourself to making cheap bigotry against other tribe?

well-done Sir

you can never be Igbo a true nwafor cannot be doing Yoruba vs Igbo upandan

don't quote me again too

udo dirigi
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

And no, I am not obsessing over Igbos. The problem is I have to keep responding to your likes who keep quoting and misquoting me.
[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Omoslim26: 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
FrLukas:

So all that is left for you to do is bring out a post where I insulted or cursed Igbos.

no time for that
enjoy your day

peace be unto you
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Since you can't bring out one post that reeks of hatred for the Igbo, I'll keep this moniker and continue to ignore your tirade.

Have a good day.
[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

no time for that
enjoy your day

peace be unto you

Have a great day. And peace be to you too.
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Keep it up.

I'm done here.

[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Kennyswag: 1:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
why that ozilbaba50 dey cancel people post?
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Urchman200: 1:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Omoslim26:

and you are Igbo because you dedicate yourself to making cheap bigotry against other tribe?

well-done Sir

you can never be Igbo a true nwafor cannot be doing Yoruba vs Igbo upandan

don't quote me again too

udo dirigi
u don't know me because if u do u will not use the word bigotry, go through my post and comment and see 4 ur self ,I have spoken against Kanu in different ways when I feel he is out of line ,if I support Kanu is based on Nigerian context, how long will u continue to show hatred on ur own people because u want to sound like a better Nigeria?I stand for justice, Nnamdi might not be doing it right but until someone who will do it better than him comes up .for now he is the only person we have ok,there is no one Nigeria anywhere is only paper, if their is u don't need to emphasise it ,stop hating on ur people because u want to sound reasonable, God made u igbo before u become a Nigeria.
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by OzilBaba50: 1:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Have a great day. And peace be to you too.
[/s]
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by madridsta007(m): 1:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
KEVIND:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/seast-leaders-to-fg-declare-herdsmen-terrorists/

LOL.

These people are bold and crazy.
You are simply asking MBuhari to declare himself and his cabal as terrorists grin
Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by Kennyswag: 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ladycewhy:
worried about yorubas ? Me ? This thread is about Fulani herdsmen and Igbo but you brought your treacherous ass here to cause calamity like you and your people have done to the rest of the south for years .

Lol, my house is not burning ,my state is very relatively peaceful as far as the herdsmen menace is concerned. Even at that I never for once was against your amotekun whatever but let tables be turned you yorubas will be the sellouts , nonsense.

And by the way this is not about having the last say, we need to tell ourselves the truth, yorubas are the biggest hindrance to southern unity.

Cc a concerned southerner.
EOD
what is all this rubbish talk about southern unity ? undecided
Is there anything like unity in the south?

1 Like

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by ugochuksekwo: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Instead of we the Nigerian youths coming out to fight our common enemy which is corruption, tribalism and terrorism, instead of us to have one voice inspite of our clan, language or creed, we are here fighting and insulting each other while the thiefs and wicked people in government are having a great time plundering this country and ruining our future, using us for their selfish purposes for some cheap rewards, little wonder we are in this mess. No light, poor education, unemployment, hunger, deaths, fear are products of the corrupt politicians that we defend all in the name of tribe, the Hong Kong youths will not take such, they will go out and demand for a better future. Stay one moment in a developed country and realise how miserable things are in Nigeria, our luxuries are their basic needs and still they don’t take any nonsense from their government, they fight for their common rights not each other and they don't stop till they are listened to. We young Nigerians are indeed oblivious of our common enemy, not knowing that our future is at stake. The day we stop fighting each and start making demands on our leaders, that will be when things will change.
Nelson Mandela on Nigeria;
"Your leaders have no respect for their people.
They believe that their personal interests are the interests of the people. They take people’s resources and turn it into personal wealth. There is a level of poverty in Nigeria that should be unacceptable.
I cannot understand why Nigerians are not more angry than they are.” Stop the fight and demand for change!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare Herdsmen Terrorists - South-East Leaders To FG by CioAngels(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
What a shame, what a position wanting leaders. I know their mouth peace in the name of Umahi will sell Igbo's out to get a port of protege. In fact, it is all the Igbo governors who have sold their souls for positions, money and shame to use their citizens as collaterals for the wanted positions. Umahi just wrote to government just to let them know their plans so that they can stop them out of the security outfit because he cannot handle it alone. Ebonyi state, it is expected. Igbos, Umahi is not interested in Ogbunigwe so your lives is your hands, they all have have police and soldiers to fight off fulani herdsmen. All the governors are pa Buhari boys and I won't be surprised if they have sold Igbo farm lands to the fulanis to feed their cows with their crops.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August / Are The Yoruba The Number One In Religious Tolerance? / Osinbajo Can't Win South West For APC - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.