Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,680 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:43 PM

Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help (431 Views)

The Sleep Paralysis I Had: Could This Be A Spirit Wife? / In-between A Spirit Wife And A Witch!! / Urgent Help: Having A Spirit Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by Okuya1: 7:53am On Feb 13, 2020
please oo having been having regular sex in the dream always,animal like cow,cat,pussy,pigs chasing after me in the dream.
always dream of going back to my primary school and also going back to villiage,there was a time i dream wearing white shirt close to a river dancing holing hen in my hand,i don have a friend every sees my as a failure,have not been to any relation before am am 24years now,i need your prayers men of god here.
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by IamD18: 7:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Just paracetamol of N50 will stop this nonesense.

4 Likes

Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by Acjohn(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2020
Go meet ur pastor
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by taylor89(m): 8:03am On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by Chuks1978: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Please talk with me

Send me can email
Chuksnduka@gmail.com.com

Jesus will deliver you for free
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by daddytime(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2020
Dem don catch this one....
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by madridguy(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Try to always pray before going to bed.
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by tidalstorm(m): 8:34am On Feb 13, 2020
who spirit wife ep? gringringringrin How you carry take jam her.
Go and meet your doctor and tell him you have sleep disorders.

1 Like

Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by Mykel51(m): 8:42am On Feb 13, 2020
LISTEN AND LISTEN GOOD.

VISIT THE NEAREST MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLES MINISTRY. EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO THE DELIVERANCE MINISTER OR PASTOR IN CHARGE SO YOU CAN UNDERGO A DELIVERANCE PROGRAM. TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD!

JESUS SAVES.
SHALOM

3 Likes

Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by chidifrank(m): 11:43am On Feb 13, 2020
Okuya1:
please oo having been having regular sex in the dream always,animal like cow,cat,pussy,pigs chasing after me in the dream.
always dream of going back to my primary school and also going back to villiage,there was a time i dream wearing white shirt close to a river dancing holing hen in my hand,i don have a friend every sees my as a failure,have not been to any relation before am am 24years now,i need your prayers men of god here.
you dont have to worry. there are things you need to do. i can help if you are willing to help yourself. firstly are you a true christain and are you born again ?
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by Funkybabee(f): 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Is their any winners chapel around you. Go and meet the head pastor there, confess your sins and you will be free
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by AntiChristian: 2:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin

Each church making its own call.....Just like a conductor calling "oshodi" "Oshodi"....each trying to outdo the other!

1 Like

Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by sholay2011(m): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
@ OP

Werey. I hope you're serious sha. grin

On a serious note, move closer to God and develop a PERSONAL relationship with Him. Lazy people will prefer running from one prophet to another apostle but we are all drawing from the same well. Let us boldly come to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need. This is your time of need now: when different animals are chasing you left and right, and you see yourself back in your village etc.

Join a bible-believing church and be a serious Christian. There is no shortcut to overcoming the devil except knowing God personally. Draw close to His word. Read your bible. Pray for yourself. Stop looking for prayer contractors or one prophet to see visions from familiar spirits. Eph 6:12: We wrestle not against flesh and blood bro.

2 Likes

Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by luvmijeje(f): 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
Okuya1:

Op, are your parents alive? If they are congratulation. Go back to them and ask for forgiveness. Tell them to pray for you. Until that is done, you will amount to nothing in life.
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by Valkrie: 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
The church know nothing of this matter..!!
The would end up aggrevating the matter..!!

Just be careful.!!
First talk to your mother as regard your birth and reach out to elders in your home town...!! Not a serious matter at all but if you choose to fight nah you go tire and trust me your life would be a living hell
.!! Simply just go for a gentleman settlement and enjoy yourself...!!
Good Luck..!!
Re: Spirit Wife Hunting Me Help by ojaysam25(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
my Brother start attending mountain of fire....I was once like you before a friend introduce me to MFM....trust me you will learn a lot from that ministry....

(1) (Reply)

I Stand Against The Total Closure Of Worship Center / Rhythm: Dance To The Rhythm Of God's Grace / Christianity With Church Vs Without Church: Covid-19 Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.