Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial (110226 Views)

Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu: I Will Hunt Ene Okon Children If They Kill One At My Parents Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by JayPeeOham: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
OP where is the house....

What u showed us are fence, and farm road!!! tongue tongue

Or maybe that is the road to Nnamdi's farm tongue
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by SammyChi1988: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Haters, MNK is God's sent... Biafra must be restored... There is no two ways about it.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Germi9: 2:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:

Whatever you say man!
Bitter truth bro!!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 2:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Coldie:

Backup ur claim with proofs, "billions from where".

We are all matured people here
From Gandollar I guess!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Maranzano(m): 3:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
Good to hear that everything is going smoothly in Kanu's country home The people are not prepared for another bloodshed in Afaraukwu. The burial of Kanu's parents does not constitute any security threat to Nigeria. It is not a good omen that a King and His Queen are being buried the same day. No man is happy to bury his parents the same time. The show of force is unnecessary during this burial. This King and His Queen must not be humiliated in death. If Kanu has issues with the government, his parents burial should not be used to settle scores. The dead deserve honour and a King and his Queen deserve royal treatment even in death.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Organs(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

Stop mistaking Afronjas and zombies for IPOB ok. We are different from your people. We don't talk to much but just post your photos.

Check it out below.

Sowore was in court today. Sowore just like Mandela, Ghadafi, Gani Fawehinmi, Fidel Castro all stay in the fight. Not like your coward run away that is still in hiding.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Germi9:
Truth be say..this people never reach to agitate for anything...reminds me of my first visiting the East back then...I was like.. WTF!!!
Also reminds me of my first visit to the west(ondo precisely) back then., i was like...wtf.

So tell me where exactly and when you visited in the east because my wasn't that long.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Cadec007(m): 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Angelfrost:

Thank you Chief!!!

That's exactly what I have been saying for long.

Take it upon yourselves, damn the government, and put your house in order. Develop and invest in your communities, cities, and states... Turn the entire South East into an enviable paradise or haven of mind blowing infrastructures...

What other statement of intent can be more than this??!...
I wonder ooo
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by donjahsy(m): 3:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:
Despite the billions Kanu collected,the road to his father's house is still a mess.
The money he collected from your Dad that made u remain in a poor State of mind and health. I sorry for you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by bonnyhope: 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:
Despite the billions Kanu collected,the road to his father's house is still a mess.

Billions collected from where
Please tell us
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Osidazz19:

Perpetual, retarded brainwashed ipob Biafuro lying monkeys are incapable of telling the truth.
Stfu ogbeni! and don't ever mistake lagos-ibadan express rumor mongers for ipob...you guys irritates me to the marrows.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Germi9: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Also reminds me of my first visit to the west(ondo precisely) back then., i was like...wtf.

So tell me where exactly and when you visited in the east because my wasn't that long.
This is not a competition between the East and West okay...moreover the West ain't clamouring for a country...be aware also that I am not from the West,so you can argue with your governor's
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Orpe7(m): 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Chai see road
Kpoto Kpoto republic
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by spiritmasquerad(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
EasternPrince:

Stop mistaking Afronjas and zombies for IPOB ok. We are different from your people. We don't talk to much but just post your photos.

Check it out below.
You don't talk to much? Are you serious? Every day everyday we see post and insult from you people and YOU in particular are the definition over talking too much
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
Germi9:

This is not a competition between the East and West okay...moreover the West ain't clamouring for a country...be aware also that I am not from the West,so you can argue with your governor's
Tell me where you went to the east, and where you come from, I'll tell you what's happening there right now.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Slimtzy: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
imagine road that lead to traditional ruler palace looks like this lols
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by membranus: 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Uteghe:
Is Kanu the Governor of his state or the LG Chairman that he would be constructing a road that they have collected allocations for?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Haryourmieykhun(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
So this baba never reach 50yrs, abi at which age did his mum born him
Maybe 17yrs sha gbaounnnn wetin concern me

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by eunisam: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid

Is this not the road under construction that you called composed.? I see no compound here oga.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by gentle007(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why the igwe no use him power do the road?

Like talking to government, see as road be

That road is the only road in that community that is not tarred.
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Uteghe(m): 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
membranus:

Is Kanu the Governor of his state or the LG Chairman that he would be constructing a road that they have collected allocations for?
Why collect dues when he's not governor? Why proclaim himself emperor and supreme lord? Leadership goes with responsibility dude.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by PapaAdanna: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
Why the igwe no use him power do the road?

Like talking to government, see as road be

Shut up and face ur own unbearable challenges
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Uteghe(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
bonnyhope:

Billions collected from where
Please tell us
From his victims/ followers.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Jaqenhghar: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kai see what passes for a road abeg. If the president of Biafra cannot take care of tye road leading to his house I wonder what will become of that country. Another shithole
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Germi9: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
BULLIONVAN4:
Tell me where you went to the east, and where you come from, I'll tell you what's happening there right now.
This what is killing you Easterners,you tend to claim you are Biafrans yet you cannot even manage your resources..oh!! did I just mention resources? You cannot even clean your roads...I am a Nigerian where I come from doesn't matter.. my region or state might be worse,but we are not clamouring for hopelessness...
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by grandeoj09(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
ezenwajosh:

The igwe has refused to compromise during elections and other government briberies and the government ignored the village roads

Since when ? But his son benefited from government scholarship .
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by PapaAdanna: 3:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
nairalandankrah:
To think that community is the seat of the government..see as d road be

I wish you can post ur own community road here

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by egoldman(m): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kendroid:
A Quick Stroll At Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Compound.

So yesterday evening, I decided to head straight to our late Eze's palace, late Eze Sir I.O Kanu (Egwu-Ukwu II of Afaraukwu) to feed my eyes with first-hand information on the burial preparation of the late monarch & his wife, late Ugoeze Sally Nnenne Kanu which holds on Friday 14th February, 2020.

Initially, I was denied entry into his compound until I introduced myself. My dad, until his death, was a member of the late Eze's cabinet, that was enough to gain me entrance. I walked in & took some pictures & also observed how far the organizers have gone.

For now, I won't be sharing them here (for security reasons) as I was the only one snapping inside the compound. So far, everything is in order, no form of violence, no presence of any security force! I will keep you guys posted.

#Kendroid

For security reasons you were not allowed to show pics of your visit, but for other reasons you were allowed to tell us that there is no presence of any security forces abi? How much were you paid to write this?
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
egoldman:

For security reasons you were not allowed to sqqqhow pics of your visit, but for other reasons you were allowed to tell us that there is no presence of any security forces abi? How much were you paid to write this?
Are you normal?
I chose not to post the pictures!
Well, reading is one thing, comprehension is another!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Kendroid: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
eunisam:

Is this not the road under construction that you called composed.? I see no compound here oga.
Read the post again, this time very slowly then come back to edit this comment!
Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by EasternPrince: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
spiritmasquerad:

You don't talk to much? Are you serious? Every day everyday we see post and insult from you people and YOU in particular are the definition over talking too much

Afronja calm the fvck down I'm in mourning ok. Our brother and leaders father is dead or didn't hear?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial by Dollabiz: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari (General Buhari's Daughter) - Stunning Photos / Pic: Atiku Waving At Empty Stands At TBS In Lagos? / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.