Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (36625 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 10:35am On Feb 13, 2020
Mine happened ten years ago precisely, I was staying with my big bros, who never gave me chance to mingle with other young people. Then there was this pretty damsel in my neighborhood that I love and she too loved me, and she was staying with her elder sister.

She was in a similar situation like me as she was like in a prison. We couldn't just have time and opportunities to express our love for each other.

Though then I had a phone but she didn't so communication was not even there. We would just see once in a long while.

Story cut short...

Boom,
it was Valentine season that yr, I had managed to talk with her via her neighbor friend's phone. We agreed we were gonna see late in the night when everyone had gone to bed.

So by 12am I had to sneak out of our house, there building has an half fence, I climbed to the compound through the fence, bae was already outside waiting for me.
We just hugged, kissed sharp sharp, and I vamoosed. And that was all.

Men, Each time I remember that incident, I will just laff hard cos that crazy act did not even worth it cos if I had been caught climbing a fence by such an odd hour, that may have turned to something else.

Thank God shall I was not caught!

Share yours.....!

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by midehi2(f): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
If i talk now grin grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by taylor89(m): 10:36am On Feb 13, 2020
angryw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by taylor89(m): 10:37am On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
If i talk now grin grin

Talk

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by JasonScoolari: 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
Well, I have done so many crazy things for some ungrateful ladies.... I remember how I used the money meant for my jamb registration to take Taiye out on a date and blew all the money on her without even getting a mere peck from this girl...

My mom was just sitting at home waiting for the jamb form, unknown to her that one Taiye has consumed everything.... I received a mind devastating beating from mom till i borrowed sense and registered for jamb the next year (2008) with my money.

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by midehi2(f): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:
Mine happened ten years ago precisely, I was staying with my big bros, who never gave me chance to mingle with other young people. Then there was this pretty damsel in my neighborhood that I love and she too love me, and she was staying with her elder sister.
She was in a similar situation like me as she was like in a prison. We couldn't just have time and opportunities to express our love for each other.

Though then I had a phone but she didn't so communication was not even there. We would just see once in a long while.

Story cut short...

Boom,
it was Valentine season that yr, I had managed to talk with her via her neighbor friend's phone. We agreed we were gonna see late in the night when everyone had gone to bed.

So by 12am I had to sneak out of our house, there building has an half fence, I climbed to the compound through the fence, bae was already outside waiting for me.

Men, Each time I remember that incident, I will just laff hard cos that crazy act did not even worth it cos if I had been caught climbing a fence by such an odd hour, that may have turned to something else.

Share yours.....!
Where is the said girl now? grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 10:40am On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:

Where is the said girl now? grin

My brother, bae don marry since and me I still dey single.......still searching!

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:
If i talk now grin grin

Abeg talk, we need to hear from u!

Cos crazy things happen every day all in d name of love

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by midehi2(f): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:

My brother, bae don marry since and me I still dey single.......still searching!
Okay, keep searching grin and moreover i am not brother tongue

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by BanjiRaymond(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:
Mine happened ten years ago precisely, I was staying with my big bros, who never gave me chance to mingle with other young people. Then there was this pretty damsel in my neighborhood that I love and she too love me, and she was staying with her elder sister.

Story cut short...

Boom,

Share yours.....!
things we do for love, men can't explain

7 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2020
I lied to my parents that I was going to holy ghost night. I followed the church bus to the redemption camp, and from redemption camp I entered Lagos to see my gf. It was a wonderful night and it's worth it.

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Auntyesther(f): 10:46am On Feb 13, 2020
I gave him my school fees when he had problems, borrowed from friends too just to make sure he was out of harms way. He promised to pay back when he gets settled. I believed him! With my heart, soul and brain! But why wouldn't i believe? Shebi i was in love nah... Las las uncle was sorted out and guess what? He broke up and refused to pay back... But las las we go dey alright sha

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by kiddkash(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2020
i missed by bus-stop just to follow this girl in the bus to reach her destination and then
the girl told me i am like a brother. I felt like smoldering her. i mean, i know my family members
chai! i was a fool back then

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by sim37(m): 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
to cut it short, I was expelled from school because of my girlfriend, my guy it wasn't easy then o.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by cRobo: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2020
I killed myself

6 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by olisaEze(m): 10:55am On Feb 13, 2020
Stayed home and minded my business! I love me too damn much to coman kii masef for anybodi! grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:

Okay, keep searching grin and moreover i am not brother tongue

Oh, nice. How is she?
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:
I lied to my parents that I was going to holy ghost night. I followed the church bus to the redemption camp, and from redemption camp I entered Lagos to see my gf. It was a wonderful night and it's worth it.

Bro I hope u didn't do the deed??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by paulolee(m): 11:31am On Feb 13, 2020
gave her ma room key for she n her cousin to past d nite n shagged her all nite...I payed my suppose Bea bribe to b present n act as ma Bea on ma bday
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Teaser4(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
many many things..
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:

Bro I hope u didn't do the deed??

Keep searching bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by mrkings84(m): 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Teaser4:
many many things..

Just share one, the craziest amongst them all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Just here to read comments, I would have loved to share some, but my ex is viewing this thread.

You too dey date nl babes, upon all the yeye enu, lol.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by JasonScoolari: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

You too dey date nl babes, upon all the yeye enu, lol.
Just name one Nairaland babe you know I have dated.... Monitoring spirit. Lol.. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
JasonScoolari:
Just name one Nairaland babe you know I have dated.... Monitoring spirit. Lol.. grin

Nor be u say your ex dey here, yeyenatu grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thief you be..

Criminal
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by William5432: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
And it was fun!... Fun'nt it?

4 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Mikelarteta(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
Valentine is overrated, the only difference is that it makes guys spend more on that day.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by id4sho(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
t
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by 12345baba(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
I smell lies

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / For Assholes With GirlFriends / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.