Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:57 AM

Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? (36621 Views)

Valentine: What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Joystark(f): 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

You don’t have one to share?

Never really had anything special happen on the 14th.
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by collinometricx: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
midehi2:

Okay, keep searching grin and moreover i am not brother tongue
shooting shot
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Gspot1k: 3:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:
I lied to my parents that I was going to holy ghost night. I followed the church bus to the redemption camp, and from redemption camp I entered Lagos to see my gf. It was a wonderful night and it's worth it.
c as u De happy I sure say u f**k am well well �
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
I gave him a complete math set protractor as well o lol primary school things nigga used another girls eraser and she was white ...he was white i felt like apartheid since then I Dey run from instability and envy
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by JasonScoolari: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Because I'm in the mood old Jason grin
Amadioha, protect your son Jason from my tormentors. smiley

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Bamz(m): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
kiddkash:
i missed by bus-stop just to follow this girl in the bus to reach her destination and then
the girl told me i am like a brother. chai! i was a fool back then

shocked grin grin grin
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by midehi2(f): 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
collinometricx:
shooting shot
And i am not available
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Codes151(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nairaland forum with thrash
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by namiji2598: 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
I visited my state like 2 years ago to collect my certificate, so i called my brother wife and she handed her keys for me as she was abt to travel. On a long night one of my online girls came around, she was too hasty to go into to house, on our way to the room, I saw my neighbors all of dem on my dormot, dem gather dey take fresh air, naso me and this girl pass enter the house, only to discover she is on her period, as she was sucking my dick, my neighbors dey hear the moaning

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Mariangeles(f): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
EastGold:
I lied to my parents that I was going to holy ghost night. I followed the church bus to the redemption camp, and from redemption camp I entered Lagos to see my gf. It was a wonderful night and it's worth it.
Na when devil dey whisper for person ear this type of scenario dey happen undecided ...but thank God for mercy

2 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by nams77: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:
Mine happened ten years ago precisely, I was staying with my big bros, who never gave me chance to mingle with other young people. Then there was this pretty damsel in my neighborhood that I love and she too loved me, and she was staying with her elder sister.

She was in a similar situation like me as she was like in a prison. We couldn't just have time and opportunities to express our love for each other.

Though then I had a phone but she didn't so communication was not even there. We would just see once in a long while.

Story cut short...

Boom,
it was Valentine season that yr, I had managed to talk with her via her neighbor friend's phone. We agreed we were gonna see late in the night when everyone had gone to bed.

So by 12am I had to sneak out of our house, there building has an half fence, I climbed to the compound through the fence, bae was already outside waiting for me.
We just hugged, kissed sharp sharp, and I vamoosed. And that was all.

Men, Each time I remember that incident, I will just laff hard cos that crazy act did not even worth it cos if I had been caught climbing a fence by such an odd hour, that may have turned to something else.

Thank God shall I was not caught!

Share yours.....!
This shit u pulled almost landed my family in cell.

Several years ago, we had one tenant who always return from work around 3-4am. That fateful day, a robbery took place in a boarding school not too far and shortly after, my neighbor sauntered past and some of the student trailed him. On getting to the compound, the tenant jumped over the fence since he didnt want to disturb the neighborhood with noise.
The student watched him jumped over the fence and concluded he was the thief that came to their school.
3 days later , police men stormed our building in the wee hour of the morning and arrested everybody except my family. Why we were singled out, i cant still explain till date

3 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Giftexx: 3:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
...back in Accra, I trailed this mature-looking girl to her street, only for her tell me “I’m underage”...

I practically took to my heels.
Ghana police no Dey take their women play grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Yomit71(m): 3:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
how I finger chinenye that night, oh gosh see mourning
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by RillJ(m): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:

My brother, bae don marry since and me I still dey single.......still searching!

she may be sharing this expirience somewhere now too!

Teanage love na something else!
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by fatymore(f): 3:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Almost all my exes borrowed money from me without refunding and me eating their money as Miss Independent.

Even now I am Miss Independent tongue
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by WriterX(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin

this one is not on Valentine's Day shall because I rarely ever celebrate it yes because I am crazy in the nuts lol.

anyway this is one hell of a funny experience eh which I won't probably forget for a long time.

oya it happened on a cold evening when the skies was about to be rushed into the labor room for some delivery and the earth about to do omugwo.

One of my guy luckily blessed my pocket with 5h for evening parte with hunger and boom angel of darkness (sorry nor vex I don't have anything about the female folks, I have 5sisters and I cherish them but my ex shall lol anyways) called me in an hysteric tone that suggested death in the form of sickness had come to take her away.

Hah ati sickness, kilode!?

I and my foolishness jumped into one t shirt and where I was eh Kai the distance between us back then was bleeped up but never mind, I hold bike man down tell am say just get me down to my girlfriend 's house like now anything you talk I go give you because I nor bargain, a typical igbo cross breed did not bargain because he is an adopted bill gates son.

So we match bike, the guy fire the bike and boom!!!

One of the heaviest rains of all time began, Jehovah jireh!!

Oh boy see me see rain see express road, the bike look am he say "oh boy nor worry we go enter am your money go only increase! "

He add speed until minutes later we fell inside mud, it happened because a big trailer with a zombie in front of the wheel decided to ignore all cautions and try and see if we value our lives, my guy swerve bike, he drink water me too drink water.

My brain never calculate say na me devil be dey plan huge send off to so we roll bike inside one incomplete building like that, me peel leg small the driver nothing do am.

The bike man again roll bike say my girl I must see am by fire by fire, we went on that journey and finally I entered my girl's hostel my 500h miss for my hand , the bike man just zoomed off with my cash fear no let me ask self for change.

Lo and behold, my girl's door was shut off, padlock in front.

"hah, what is this? " I brought out my phone and then I realized my phone too drink water I decided to ask the neighbors and boom they told me my girl went out in a Camry with some girls and some guys the oversabi na added

"my guy e be like say na party dem be dey go cos I even be dey hail your babe for her dressing "

the guy try shall because I waited that rain out in his place offered me a shirt self and #150 to get back home.

I returned home thinking about my life and all the misfortunes I had accumulated from the relationship and slept the night off.

true story my Broda, some people are not really worth it shall but thank God I am in love again for the second time and my brain is leading the bandwagon.

13 Likes

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by idonhammer: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
You die?

cRobo:
I killed myself

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Thescienceprof(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jgoldie:
But who will I spend Val with na

I don’t want someone that will be throwing subtle ways to show me his cap abeg?

Something romantic,that’s all and we end it there

Can we?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Jgoldie: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
Thescienceprof:

Can we?
Hmm
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Thescienceprof(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jgoldie:

Hmm

If you really don't mind. chat me on whatsapp. 08051501196
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Emeraldluv(f): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Love has the power of making you believe what you will normally treat with deepest suspicion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
However some guys are in store looking for perfect condoms ahead of tomorrow. They are asking how much a dozen cost
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Justdare: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Because I'm in the mood old Jason grin
Guys, get a room already!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by skyfather09(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
no go hustle... useless Valentine sef.
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by anthonyuncle(m): 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Auntyesther:
I gave him my school fees when he had problems, borrowed from friends too just to make sure he was out of harms way. He promised to pay back when he gets settled. I believed him! With my heart, soul and brain! But why wouldn't i believe? Shebi i was in love nah... Las las uncle was sorted out and guess what? He broke up and refused to pay back... But las las we go dey alright sha

they supposed beat u with broom sticks
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Auntyesther:
I gave him my school fees when he had problems, borrowed from friends too just to make sure he was out of harms way. He promised to pay back when he gets settled. I believed him! With my heart, soul and brain! But why wouldn't i believe? Shebi i was in love nah... Las las uncle was sorted out and guess what? He broke up and refused to pay back... But las las we go dey alright sha
You forget to put all the frequent extra curricula servicing without payment tongue
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Akanoaaa(m): 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
Keepem:
OP it's 'their' and not 'there'

We see you English teacher, Weldon.
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by Lamanii22(f): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
mrkings84:
Mine happened ten years ago precisely, I was staying with my big bros, who never gave me chance to mingle with other young people. Then there was this pretty damsel in my neighborhood that I love and she too loved me, and she was staying with her elder sister.

She was in a similar situation like me as she was like in a prison. We couldn't just have time and opportunities to express our love for each other.

Though then I had a phone but she didn't so communication was not even there. We would just see once in a long while.

Story cut short...

Boom,
it was Valentine season that yr, I had managed to talk with her via her neighbor friend's phone. We agreed we were gonna see late in the night when everyone had gone to bed.

So by 12am I had to sneak out of our house, there building has an half fence, I climbed to the compound through the fence, bae was already outside waiting for me.
We just hugged, kissed sharp sharp, and I vamoosed. And that was all.

Men, Each time I remember that incident, I will just laff hard cos that crazy act did not even worth it cos if I had been caught climbing a fence by such an odd hour, that may have turned to something else.

Thank God shall I was not caught!

Share yours.....!

Lmao... How's the lady now?
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by walex2(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
dated for 4 years during our undergraduate course, went far off for post graduate together, fiam we need to do intro and we agreed to check products before paying, yuu understand nah.. whim after first doing, she backed off, my thing was too huge for her, she left me for biritiko man
Re: Valentine: What's The Craziest Thing You Have Ever Done For Love? by faithfull18(f): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
olisaEze:
Stayed home and minded my business! I love masef too damn much to coman kii masef for anybodi! grin
My kind of person grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Assholes With GirlFriends / Throwback Photo Of A Secondary School Love Letter / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.