Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) (4255 Views)

Gunmen Shoot A Man In His Face In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Armed Robber Killed In Elelewon, Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Shoot Man Dead At A Drinking Joint In Port-Harcourt. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
aadoiza:

Should then become like animals and start fuccking and impregnating the female species without bearing responsibilities?
MEN can bear responsibility for their KIDS.
After all SENATOR ARTHUR NZERIBE did it.
TODAY he is AGED.
IF he had MARRIED and Legally kept a lady at home, you would have heard of multiple DIVORCE and DEATH threats.

Churches and Families should stop coercing people into MARRIAGES... the purpose has been defeated.
EveryBody to your TENT.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by aadoiza: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2020
EVILFOREST:

TODAY he is AGED.
IF he had MARRIED and Legally kept a lady at home, you would have heard of multiple DIVORCE and DEATH threats.

Churches and Families should stop coercing people into MARRIAGES... the purpose has been defeated.
EveryBody to your TENT.
Hmm. I grew up seeing both of parents every blessed day, with all of my siblings, except any/both of them travelled. So I still find it difficult picturing a child growing up with an absentee parent. Besides, imagine a child living with his mom and then some fuckboy comes around a few times a week to dig his mom in za oza room, what does that do to his psyche, knowing full well his father still lives?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
pocohantas:

It has to be more than this. I can't be motivated to stab another human. Too gruesome and totally not my style.

I wonder how they allow things get to this level.
you prefer poison

[img]https://media1./images/3358aa770dc918b8304ea9d203a0e769/tenor.gif?itemid=10946409[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
aadoiza:

Should then become like animals and start fuccking and impregnating the female species without bearing responsibilities?
Well!!! we are treading that path already undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by aadoiza: 10:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Skmoda360:

Well!!! we are treading that path already undecided
Is there something that can be done to reverse this carnal trend?
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2020
Too bad!!

Please someone should teach me how a man can live a fulfilled life without being Married!!

Are Surrogate Mothers available in Nigeria??

I need reply please...
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Skmoda360(m): 4:36am On Feb 14, 2020
aadoiza:

Is there something that can be done to reverse this carnal trend?
The level of mentality of each and every Nigerians needs to be evaluated....so many people in this country are suffering from brain psychosis.....but if you ask me do we have a good government to conduct such test?. undecided
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by gibzzhd: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2020
EVILFOREST:

TODAY he is AGED.

EveryBody to your TENT.

Simple truth churches and religion is our biggest set back.you can find happiness and fulfilment outside marriage.Marriage is just overrated.What happened to St. Paul statement No one preaches about it.That your pastor is married and enjoying is marriage doesn't mean he must compel others to.Obe of the deception in our mordern churches.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Passionate888: 6:47am On Feb 14, 2020
Lynx001:
am looking for the sauce too. It sardines me to see this things happen. We all should rice up. i confirmed the news today on 95.1. They said its at elioparanwo. Even after what happened to maryam women still kill their husbands. Before a person kills his/her marriage mate there must have been deadly signs. seperate before u die. A woman that can give her husband 70missed calls is capable of murder. "robert mugabe".
let me leave that one. The reason why y'all beleive ph is known for bad news is that anything that happens in the developed part of riverstate is reported as portharcourt. when baddo was killing they said it was ikorodu specifically. This thing happened in obio/akpor lga.
Obio/Akpor is in PH na... I'm a PH boy, though not from Rivers.
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by snitchbitch: 7:02am On Feb 14, 2020
(in devils voice) nice one my daughter, oya go out there and look for someone to be fvxking you regularly , don't worry dear we will share the same mansion in hell!!! haahaaahaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:11am On Feb 14, 2020
Where is the video na
Re: Man Stabbed To Death By Wife In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photo) by Lynx001: 11:35am On Feb 14, 2020
Passionate888:
Obio/Akpor is in PH na... I'm a PH boy, though not from Rivers.
strictly speaking ph is a local govt. Same with obioakpor. Just that ph is used to refer to all the develop part of rivers. Mention abia then umahia,aba comes to mind. Mention anambra, then awka,obosi,nnewi comes to mind. Lagos no need to mention. Mention rivers. Only ph comes to mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Kill More UGM This Morning In Owerri... Others Flee / On Going Cult War In South Africa (picture) video added / Yahoo Boy Set His Girlfriend On Fire, Caught By Angry Residents. PHOTOS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.