Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Amd And The New Cores Help! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Amd And The New Cores Help! (852 Views)

HELP : INTEL Core Vs AMD : Which Is Better ? / More Cores Or More RAM, Which Is More Important? / Google Simulates The Human Brain With 1000 Machines And 16000 Cores (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amd And The New Cores Help! by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:16am On Dec 15, 2010
I am planning to get a new laptop which would be basically used for my trannings as I'd be doing a lot of Virtualizations. The usual me would simply stick to an Intel cause there's the norm that Intel are supposed to be faster and give out more power than their AMD counterparts. However, is this an urban myth?  grin
I need simple facts, am open to suggestions, i know this has been dealt with in some threads but new processors are out there and i need to make a choice. For intel am looking at max a core i3  grin
Educate me politely  grin
Thanks
Re: Amd And The New Cores Help! by Seun(m): 3:43pm On Jun 26, 2012
Intel CPUs are more efficient these days. Faster and more power-efficient. Intel has embraced excellence. Sorry, AMD.

(1) (Reply)

Skpe Palaver / Help: Inverted Screen Display / Microsoft To Officially Unveil Windows 8 In Nigeria On Oct. 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.