Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes (115815 Views)

4 Armed Robbers Gang-Rape A Lady In Anambra, Record It, Blackmail Her (Photo) / Police Arrest 4 Armed Bandits Over Zamfara Killings And Kidnappings / Police Arrest 4 Armed Robbers In Benue, Recover Weapons, Phones(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by BackToLife: 11:26am On Feb 14, 2020
Bola146:

As ugly as your mother and sisters monkey
My dear, you don't need to answer the senseless sallywag ediot.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by ricmx(m): 11:26am On Feb 14, 2020
What if four ladies gang rape the man will the divorce his wife. ��‍♀️
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by ricmx(m): 11:27am On Feb 14, 2020
What if four ladies geng rape the man. I know the man would be feeling like his on top of the world. Poor woman ��‍♀️
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Moniya4Real(m): 11:33am On Feb 14, 2020
Skmoda360:
Maybe he can't cope with the aftermath of incident, the moaning from the wife alone will keep sending shiver into his spine..... undecided

Its not easy make em dey Bleep your wife for your front......I really pity the woman sha.... lipsrsealed
Bro, you don kill me with laughter o
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by BackToLife: 11:39am On Feb 14, 2020
philip0906:

The Bible's definition of "one flesh" is Ofcourse literal and only used to define husband and wife relationship. There is absolutely no practical way me and a woman who's not my blood, can be one.

My daughter is my offspring and blood (for life and in death) reason incest is considered vile and condemned/outlawed by society and religious books alike. I can never have an "ex" daughter.

But my wife? she's not my blood and we're only one in theory, not practically. She can be mine today and be another's tomorrow reason society allows for divorce and the Bible allows for seperation of husband and wife on certain grounds. Reason I can have an "ex" wife. Even in death, I can choose to get married to another woman and that woman's chapter is completely closed in my life and would only matter to her loved ones parents, siblings, children(blood)
Obviously, you are shallow-minded. The scripture has been recently scientifically confirmed that your wife is your blood and you are her blood. Forget the fact that devil has used his agents in the media to manipulate majority to think sex is just a play thing, you and your wife are supposed to be the ones that disvirgined each other. Haven't you noticed that after some years that a couple has been married, they start looking so much alike, unlike initially. That's because blood has mixed with blood Marriage=Sex, and sex is Blood Covenant.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by philip0906(m): 11:49am On Feb 14, 2020
BackToLife:
[s]Obviously, you are shallow-minded. The scripture has been recently scientifically confirmed that your wife is your blood and you are her blood. Forget the fact that devil has used his agents in the media to manipulate majority to think sex is just a play thing, you and your wife are supposed to be the ones that disvirgined each other. Haven't you noticed that after some years that a couple has been married, they start looking so much alike, unlike initially. That's because blood has mixed with blood Marriage=Sex, and sex is Blood Covenant.[/s]
Rubbish!!

Scientifically proven that my blood and a random woman's blood has mixed?? grin grin
Even churning out a senseless formula about blood mixing marriage yada yada , only known to you and your fellow superstitious people...

Common gerrarahere!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by MrCork: 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yustash001:
The man is wicked o.....It's not her fault now

rubbbbbish...she enjoy it. Women can no longer be trussssted ...pirrrrrrrriod!! angry
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by MrCork: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
donbachi:
Dat man is a prolific failure...he has lost his place in the commity of men...I just feel for the woman.

another rubbbbish sir...she enjoy it. Women must NOT be trusssted….pirrrriod!! angry
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by dominique(f): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
philip0906:

Unfortunately, you didn't make a like for like comparison.

My daughter is my blood and will be my daughter even in death (Nothing can change her from been my daughter)...My wife on the other hand can always seize to be my wife and so cannot be put on the same plate as my daughter.

So it's ok to send your wife packing after she has been raped because she's not your blood. Men get raped too you know so let's use you as an example instead. If you get gang-raped by a bunch of horrny gay robbers, your wife has every rights to dump your ruptured ass and throw you out (if she owns the house) and leave you to bear the trauma alone, according to that mentally deranged fellow I quoted. That people actually agreed with him makes me question the mental well being of our people

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Nobody: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Damn this is a marriage ending situation; I feel so sorry for both of them.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Skmoda360(m): 12:24pm On Feb 14, 2020
networkrecharg:

There was also an important point. ...
The wife may have denied d hubby ses because of the accusation against him dating a rival Politician.... Hence d hubby will feel that she is not even remorseful of d rape incident ...

It could have motivated the Man's reaction !
You have a point bro......
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Starz825(m): 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Sad....
Traumatic but why subscribing her into further suffering.....
Foolishness I guess
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by sulaak(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Olalan:
The man is unfair.......the trauma rape victims go through is crazy

The husband is also a victim too.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Greatfullheart: 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
donbachi:
Dat man is a prolific failure...he has lost his place in the commity of men...I just feel for the woman.
it's Not Easy Bro, i Know The Man bleeped up By Beating His Wife. But let's Look At It This Way, can You Be Able To Bear The Pain to See Your Wife Being Raped in Your Present?

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Jeamillz2020(m): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2020
Make dis kind tin dey happen always ooooo
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bahddo(m): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Feeble-minded man. You couldn't save your wife from rape, so you pour your anger and humiliation on her instead. Pathetic!

She deserves better.

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Greatfullheart: 1:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
Skmoda360:
Maybe he can't cope with the aftermath of incident, the moaning from the wife alone will keep sending shiver into his spine..... undecided

Its not easy make em dey Bleep your wife for your front......I really pity the woman sha.... lipsrsealed
i Don't Blame Him. Who Enjoy It When His Wife is Being Raped in Front Of Him. I Witness a Similar Case When The Robbers yes Smashing the Wife she Was Enjoying It And Was Moaning Sweetly like Normal Sex. That Was How The Man Drove Her Out of The House The Next Day!

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bahddo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 14, 2020
Greatfullheart:
it's Not Easy Bro, i Know The Man bleeped up By Beating His Wife. But let's Look At It This Way, can You Be Able To Bear The Pain to See Your Wife Being Raped in Your Present?
if it hurts you that much, then imagine how the woman must feel. Raped in front of her husband, then pushed away by him.

If you can't bear the pain, prevent or stop the rape. If you can't do that, then find way to heal and help your wife heal. The man is a stupid coward who only knows how to test his strength on women.

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bahddo(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2020
Greatfullheart:
i Don't Blame Him. Who Enjoy It When His Wife is Being Raped in Front Of Him. I Witness a Similar Case When The Robbers yes Smashing the Wife she Was Enjoying It And Was Moaning Sweetly like Normal Sex. That Was How The Man Drove Her Out of The House The Next Day!
you witnessed it? Were you one of the robbers?
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bahddo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 14, 2020
hinere:
After now these robbers will now change. Give their lives to Christ and keep telling themselves "Old things are past away". They will now expect good thing to happen to them. Hmmm....it doesn't work out that way. If you keep doing something bad...Christain or pagan....your karma is a big Scorpion.

There was a true story of a man who got a lady pregnant. The lady gave birth to a boy but the man denied the baby. Years later he gave His life to Christ and became a pastor. He got married and kept on delivering female children... any male child that comes, dies immediately in the hospital.
The wife was always crying becos at this time she was tired of seeing her male children die each time she puts to bed.
She started going to one prophet or the other until she encountered a prophet who revealed to her that her husband is the cause of the death of all the male children she was having.
She confronted her husband and the husband opened up telling her of how he denied a child of his in the past.
The prophet told them that they have to go and beg the girl and her mother becos they are bitter and pained and they both
placed him on a curse.
They went and searched for the family. It took months but they went and begged for forgiveness. After some months the wife got pregnant and gave birth to a male child who later became my friend and schoolmate.

What's the moral of the story? What you do in the past comes back to haunt you. You can't keep doing bad and expect all to be well with you. If you like become a pastor or an imam, once it's bad and God hates it, you won't go free. You will pay the price. Am so sorry for those armed robbers who have destroyed a beautiful home. Their Karma is a Snake.
so it was your god that was killing the male babies for something they knew nothing about?
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Enemyofpeace: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bola146:

As ugly as your mother and sisters monkey
She must have moaned when she was being raped. This is one of the reasons i am going to marry a very very ugly girl like Bola146,so that nobody will even think of going near her
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Enemyofpeace: 2:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
LifeCoachAndre:
This sounds stupid but very true....all the men I know that deliberately married unattractive women all still have their marriages intact and totally free without any pressure. It's deep wisdom which only very few men understand, although it has its side effects like every other thing in life.

it is called wisdom
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Franzinni: 3:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
Wisdom kee you dia!! You all think there are no men out there who don't care if their wives made a billion in a month?
I die with wisdom bros ...cho cho cho..you too talk.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by ChoCho54(f): 3:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Franzinni:
I die with wisdom bros ...cho cho cho..you too talk.
if I talk too much, then you hear too much
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Franzinni: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
ChoCho54:
if I talk too much, then you hear too much
I hear you ... Too
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2020
prettyliz:
have some sense,just talking anyhow...if it were daughter Will you still make this foolish statement??

Hope you are not the woman in the story?
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by PervertProphet: 3:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hmm!
Why na!

What if the Armed Robbers were Sodomites and they defiled the husband instead.

Will the woman divorce him?

He can afford to do that all due to Islam allowing him 4wives.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by PervertProphet: 3:39pm On Feb 14, 2020
Bahddo:
you witnessed it? Were you one of the robbers?

I was about to ask him that.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by DKM123: 4:52pm On Feb 14, 2020
You Nigerian men DO NOT EVEN REALISE that the WHOLE FCCUKKING WORLD reads you at the click of a button.

They see that Nigerian men are the most terrible in the world when people like Nwaimkpe or what ever he calls himself and his many fake accounts rushes to comment the venom he ALWAYS comments on front page against women and the massive numbers of supporters he gets from likes. He represents you all.

They get to realise that NIGERIAN MEN are ANIMALS, EVIL AND JUST DOWN RIGHT BRUTE and swear never to allow their daughters go near such devilish Nigerian men.

The mods and Seun obviously likes this kind of cringeworthy comments so they encourage it.

The records are all over the internet and anyone who wants to research about Nigeria on the internet first encounters Nairaland cos google algorithm pushes it in their faces.

You all are doing a good job. Keep it up.
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by SmellingAnus(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
temielects:
but my type will take her and love her more,she's been through a lot and deserves to be loved,the husband is to be blamed for not having adequate security as public office holder!
Same here bro...
Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Bola146(f): 6:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
BackToLife:
My dear, you don't need to answer the senseless sallywag ediot.

okay, God bless you grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fatimo, Olalekan Bashorun's Wife Raped By 4 Armed Robbers, Marriage Crashes by Legendguru: 6:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Ye

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DPO Of Oyibo Police Station Rivers State Captured By Protesters / Delta Lockdown: Soldier Shoots Man Dead In Warri - Mr Jollof (Graphic Photos) / Pandemonium As Fight Breaks Out After Woman Slapped Her Colleague. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.