Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,419,771 members, 5,426,554 topics. Date: Monday, 17 February 2020 at 03:07 AM

Stop Football Betting For A While If..... - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stop Football Betting For A While If..... (520 Views)

Why I Stop Football Betting / Mario Gotze Told To Stop Football For Now / Please Stop Football Betting You Never Win!!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by CitadelPrincipl: 2:01pm On Feb 13
If you have not won any betslip from January to date and you have been staking consistently for at least weekend games, I advise you stop staking a bet for some time and restrategize. This idea i will be sharing with you helped me when I was in the same position as you are today.

I will tell you the reason I said this in my next message.

I care.

Be on a watch out for my next message..

1 Like

Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by NewDawnEra: 2:04pm On Feb 13
Waiting seriously for your next post. I need to educate my colleagues that are die hard beters.

That guy can bet with his last money, even with his children school fees.
Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by puremaker7: 2:16pm On Feb 13
pls dont bring a useless fixed bet to this place

1 Like

Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by martins18(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13
Op i hope you're a multi millionaire now

1 Like

Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by grim33(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13
WINNING VFL ISN'T SO Hard. LEARN HOW TO WIN PLAYING VFL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNVTffH8Ogo
Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by CitadelPrincipl: 6:16pm On Feb 14
I have had some very bad experiences as a football punter from staking wrongly on assumption, following the crowd but at the end of the day finding my ticket "Cut" as you would say with just one game, by missing out some very tiny details, so much I can’t explain..

I spent so much on betting in this past year, loosed much more money, to the extent of using my business funds and house rent to stake a bet which drove me homeless, putting me on the street, and almost made me loosed my education several years ago.

I have been there through the darkest time and would not want you to find yourself in a similar situation, but if you have had your own fair share of bad experiences, then I can tell you for sure, it’s OVER.

YES, I got the solution. After learning from the best, practicing and playing it like the biggest punters I now win week-in-week-out BIG TIME and in grand style.

You may wonder how I did it, well you will get to know as we proceed,

I want you to know that EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAS PRINCIPLES, SAME ALSO WITH FOOTBALL BETTING ,IT HAS ITS OWN PRINCIPLES AND IF YOU CAN ADHERE OR DISCIPLINE YOURSELF WELL ENOUGH TO CARRY OUT THESE PRINCIPLES,THEN YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY TO MAKING IT BIG TIME AS A PUNTER, and if you choose not to abide by the principle, then the opposite happens(You lose).

Like I mentioned in my previous message if you have not won any bet slip from January till date, I will adise you quite for a while and learn how to play the game right...

But if you still choose to continue,then get to understand the tricks and principles which i will share with you as we proceed, but If you think what i want to share with you is a HOAX,I wil advice you quite reading further and go do some other things..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by grim33(m): 8:08am On Feb 15
Simple Virtual Football League strategy that works like magic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w72vUDLy6cY
Re: Stop Football Betting For A While If..... by uthlaw(m): 11:36pm On Feb 15
Not easy shall but have won 37 and lose 9k from January till today..... I stake on 2-8odds minimum of #500

(1) (Reply)

Ghana - New U-20 Fifa Champppppp / Bonfrere Fancies Nigeria Return - Nigeria The Cashcow / Caroline Wozniacki's Allowable Agreement Leads To Wta Inquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.