Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re (1431 Views)

N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re / 2016 N-power Leadership Meet, Rejects Exit Package, Insist On Permanency / Please Give Examples Of How You Can #serviceyourfuture As N-power Volunteers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by godwinngbede: 2:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
N-Power: Drop Your Signatures in Full Support- As N-power Permanency Bill Goes to Another Reading

My fellow Npower Volunteers don’t mind any one against Npower Permanency, there is light at the end of the tunnel for every beneficiaries. Courage is the best DEFENSE we need now. We need more of your signatures to tell our senators our mind, Nigeria is more wealthy to permanent us, Just drop your signature. Click the link and drop your signature. It will go a long way to answer prayer.

1 Like

Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by godwinngbede: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Drop you segi
Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by godwinngbede: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
drop your signature
Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by Mario1989(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2020
But people are selfish o...
U don't want to leave so that other graduates can also benefit from the scheme??...
No wonder older civil servants don't want to retire and give space too!!! NaijaMyCountry
Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by saxha: 8:36am On Feb 14, 2020
Mario1989:
U don't want to leave so that other graduates can also benefit from the scheme??...
No wonder older civil servants don't want to retire and give space too!!! NaijaMyCountry

Lol. Imagine, Senators and all other public office holders saying Nigeria should permanent them, because the country has been the resources. Won't people shout murder?

Well, I don't blame them, I blamed the government that can't stick to their word. They should have dismissed them long ago. They're millions of employed graduates that are waiting to benefits from the scheme, but the selfishness of most npower beneficiaries at the moment won't let them see beyond their nose.
Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by godwinngbede: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2020
saxha:

Lol. Imagine, Senators and all other public office holders saying Nigeria should permanent them, because the country has been the resources. Won't people shout murder?

Well, I don't blame them, I blamed the government that can't stick to their word. They should have dismissed them long ago. They're millions of employed graduates that are waiting to benefits from the scheme, but the selfishness of most npower beneficiaries at the moment won't let them see beyond their nose.
we pray that the portal is opened for more fresh graduates to come in. We are not against people coming in, let everyone be given equal opportunity. Shalom

1 Like

Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by Mario1989(m): 10:49am On Feb 14, 2020
saxha:

Honestly...
They said 2years empowerment scheme so that other batch can also benefit...
Selfishness won't just allow the present beneficiaries to give space for others too...
The last time I checked, it's called EMPOWERMENT and not EMPLOYMENT...
Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by nkemjacob2(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
B4 sending d current beneficiary out. Let d gvt find a safe landing spot 4 this people. If not the once coming wil stil follow the same direction

2 Likes

Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by Haywhyluv: 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2020
People are getting this Aims and Objectives of this program wrong, From start is was a an Empowerment program, and not employment. I believe other graduates should also be empower...
Re: N-power: Drop Your Signatures As N-power Permanency Bill Goes Goes To Another Re by godwinngbede: 4:17pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mario1989:
Mario1989:
Mario1989:
it is well

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Air Force, NAF Past Questions & Answers 2020 PDF Download / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Vacancy- Finance (REOPENED!!!) / Does Rain Affect Solar Panels?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.