Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,494 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus (1200 Views)

Boyfriend Accuses His Girlfriend Of Infecting Him With HIV (Pic/Video) / 10 Parasites That Could Be Infecting You Right Now (Graphic Pics) / Police Officer Commits Suicide In Bayelsa After Infecting 5 Girls With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by TorukMakto: 2:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by Freestainworld(m): 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
this is not a child's play
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by TorukMakto: 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
These people are heartless
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by rottennaija(m): 6:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by rottennaija(m): 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2020
dominique, Sissy3
This should be in the front page and remain there
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by caprini1: 7:12am On Feb 14, 2020
Just like humans and animals are evolving,every living cells will also evolve and get smarter,diseases inclusive.Thus is actually a war ,if human fight better ,they win,but if we relax , diseases will wipe out the human race ,before a single nuclear bomb is dropped.

The only solution is for us in Africa to pay more attention to things that really matters ,like invest more in researchers that will better our lives,instead stealing and storing up wealth like our politicians do here.

1 Like

Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
This is not funny. Is this a deliberate act from the disease carriers or they were sent to do this? I can’t believe people can be this wicked
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by hisgrace090: 3:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Fear the chinies.
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by CYBERWEAVER(m): 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wicked sect of imbeciles
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by Exosphere: 9:42am On Feb 15, 2020
stupidity:
This is not funny. Is this a deliberate act from the disease carriers or they were sent to do this? I can’t believe people can be this wicked

They don't want to die alone.

That's how some people are deliberately infecting others with HIV.
They claimed people infected them so they need to infect others.

Humans are wicked!

Lalasticlala
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by yesloaded: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2020
hisgrace090:
Fear the chinies.
You can say that again
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by Zhezhi: 11:49pm On Feb 16, 2020
Igbesachick
What do you have to say?
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by igbesachick: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2020
Zhezhi:
Igbesachick
What do you have to say?

are you a chinese? if so, stop spreading disease !
Re: How Some Chinese Intentionally Infecting People With The Coronavirus by igbesachick: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2020
Zhezhi:
Igbesachick
What do you have to say?

by viewing my threads, you should be aware how much i hate chinese.

so, what is your point by mentioning my name ?

if you are a chinese (your name makes you a suspicious one ) , i would give you a sound thrash.

(1) (Reply)

How My Friend Cure His Long-time Gonorrhea With Red And Yellow Capsule With Gin / These Quack Doctors Want To Kill Me Before My Time (picture) / KILL ULCER By Cfd Wellness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.