Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC (53194 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Bayelsa: INEC Reschedules Voting to tomorrow In 141 Polling Units / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Difrent: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
[s][/s]
shatap
this is a clear different thing
this one is APC vs APC

take your frustration to Oshiomole who incompetence stinks to allow such even when it was raised before election

Hypocrite. Sharraap

Justice Mary Odill, well done ma

1 Like

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by LibertyRep: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shouldn't the deputy alone who forged his certificate be sacked?

What manner of screening was done by the party and this same INEC to confirm the authenticity or otherwise of aspirant's certificates?

1 Like

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by slimanyd: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
PDP is like a party with 9lives . The more they try to kill them , The more they do some abracadabra.

Buy and sell online via Sairui mall and Get paid every 10 Days .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8

1 Like

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Tomide007: 4:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
seborrhic:

See this clown.
It's not in the position of INEC,based on the judgement to go back and find out anything.
SC has said this man is the winner,give him certificate of return and swear him in.Q.E.D
Did INEC bother or have power to say Uzodinma was not properly declared because the votes tally didn't match the accredited voters? No, because the SC had declared who it termed was the winner, fraudulent as it was.
Read d judgement, stop being emotional about this, definitely it will be him.
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by pfadom: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari should just sack the INEC chair, Mahmud Yakubu. The commission is a disgrace in every sense.

Anywhere you see Mary Peter-Odili, you suspect foul play. She did that to restore Woke in 2015.
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by deboysben(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
The worst Inec chairman ever in the history of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by justi40(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
I dreamt of this last night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by engrsyer(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Speaker of the State House of Assembly should be getting set to be sworn in as acting governor pending on when INEC receives the judgment from Supreme Court

1 Like

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by slimanyd: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
H
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Thirteenblood: 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wow
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Holorunfemmy(m): 4:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
I tire oo bro..
Kylekent59:
INEC is just a disgrace. Too many errors

So aspirants ain't scrutinise before validation.

The guy above stole my FTC!!
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by gibzzhd: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
hehehehe

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Sluacoast(m): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ctorch:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/exclusive-how-well-comply-with-supreme-court-judgement-on-bayelsa-inec.html
My monikers read that I am male. Why the silly questions of those sending me a message on WhatsApp thereby referring to me as a female. Friends of intergrity needed 08093564763
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Fixedmatch9071: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Wickedfacts: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Where are those useless PDP miscreants screaming that the judiciary is now an APC arm of govt.

They have gone for Kanu's parents' burial.

They are presently fighting for 'Adieu papa' T shirts.

4 Likes

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by travelland(f): 4:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
Fraudulent commission, if you like no comply
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Amhappy(f): 4:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
The people made a choice. No justice in this. INEC should be sacked(scraped)
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by edoairways: 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ihedioha don't give up... I don't how, but I feel you will be Restored as IMO state Governor...

Let's keep Watching...
How?
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by shaw2(m): 4:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
INEC is the most useless agency we have in Nigeria.
It seems they derive pleasure from people going to court.

If they can't conduct simple elections why funding them to enrich themselves.
Before the results is announced you already know the winner but they will gladly turn everything around making you doubting ur ur existence.
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by oforjide: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
APC inec should be ashamed of themselves. Mbaise is a strong people this useless inec conspired with the APC led federal govt to robbed the people of mbaise their mandate given to them by the good people of mbaise. This judgment is pay back by an mbaise woman justice mary odili so if supreme court will review this judgment it means ihediora own will also be reviewed

2 Likes

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by nicoleabiodun(f): 4:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
Are you looking for a driving Job? Are you between the age 25-40? Do you have a passion for driving and you can drive? Do you have a valid driver's license and you know your way around Lagos? Send your Cv to chauffeurcustodian@gmail.com or call 08073179459
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Minjim: 4:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Democracy in Imo is in danger while the democracy in Bayelsa is not in danger grin

You gatrit

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by davidtemi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
If una like
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by mechanics(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
David Lyon cost his defeat by himself, I hope he will do the right thing next time.
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Thoceen: 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
When I saw Mary Peter-Odili.............................................
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by bayelsaowei(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Racoon:
INEC have failed woefully by failing to duly scrutinise all contestants for elective posts before elections.It's dangerous and too bad that the electorate and INEC dont help in determining election winners in this dispensation but the supreme court.
its a shame..bayelsans are now stuck with a mumu fool and a Dickson stooge...
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by davidtemi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Wickedfacts:

They have gone for Kanu's parents' burial.

They are presently fighting for 'Adieu papa' T shirts.
Dis one loud mehnn
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by Righteousness89(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
edoairways:

How?
I Myself don't even know how, but I Sense it in my spirit
Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by ckc(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
Democracy in Imo is in danger while the democracy in Bayelsa is not in danger grin

please shut up. Nobody asked the deputy to forge results. Stop comparing totally different things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC by oforjide: 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
Righteousness89:
Ihedioha don't give up... I don't how, but I feel you will be Restored as IMO state Governor...

Let's keep Watching...
bro justice mary odili the wife of the formal governor of river state Dr peter odili is an mbaise woman, she has revenged the injustice against her brother ihediora so if supreme court will review this judgment it means ihediora own case will also be reviewed. Mbaise has shown their power. three gbosaa to justice mary odili Ada mbaise.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Victor Ndoma-Egba’s Wife Dies In An Accident / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun / Buhari Vs Jonathan: Beyond The Election By Charles Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.