Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Get Standard Website For Your Business Starting With #20,000 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Standard Website For Your Business Starting With #20,000 (603 Views)

How To Start A Profitable POS Business Starting With #100k Or Less Guaranted! / Get Standard Website Free SEO SSL SECURITY At A Reduced Price / Get Standard Website SEO SSL SECURITY At Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Standard Website For Your Business Starting With #20,000 by oladayosenior(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
Technology has made visibility of business marketing and advertisement so dam easy. And that some people to conclude that aside from having a business social media pages, the next best thing you can do for your business has a business website.
I know you may be thinking, what is the necessity of creating a website when I can create a free business page on Facebook, Twitter, and so on. Sure, your business can do without a business website, but there dime dozens of opportunities your business might lose if you have no business domain name.

Why Create A Website For My Business?

#1. Make More Sales

As a small business owner, making more sales is the only way to keep your business going. And to increase or make more sales, you need more visibility, make more people see your products and services. By having an SEO optimized website, people searching for services and products your business offers can understand your business even when they are outside this geographical area.

#2.Build More Credibility

In today’s world, businesses without website or domain names are seen as less credible, that it takes a lot of effort for potential buyers to trust such as business with their money. I don't think you will want to own a company where you keep receiving the "I will get back to you" words without conversion?
Having a business website gives potential customers answers to what your business is all about even before they contact you, they know what you offer, what you can do and how you do, so instead of contacting you; asking for information, the conversation will start from a different level entirely.

#3.Authority Building

With a website blog section, you can position yourself as an authority in your Niche. Are you a fashion designer, a cake decorator, or a solar installer? The content you publish on your site helps show people what you get up your sleeve when you provide them with information different from competitors they position you as an authority. They know you know your onions converting them into buying customers won't be much of a big deal.
Not only does your website allow you to build credibility and authority, but it also helps set yourself apart from the competition.

Now back to business, I've decided to help small business owners who wants to do more with the internet than creating Facebook and Instagram pages create a professional website for as low as #20,000.

What You Will Get With One Time Payment of #20,000
• .COM domain name
• Basic SEO setup
• Two months of maintenance and instructions
• Keywords Recommendations
• Responsive website

So, if you are interested in this offer so you won't be left behind in the use of technology for business, contact me on WhatsApp through +2349037196237 or click https:///2349037196237

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Consulting Business: Determine Your Business Model / I Buy All Gift Cards / I Need A Paypal Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.