Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others (64508 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
nabegibeg:

Can he just keep quiet and bury his mother in peace undecided
You forgot your eyes glasses before posting this?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by eldeens: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nnamdi Cownu lemme remind you and your stupid fookowers that terrorists don't have any case, you and Bin Laden are birds of the same feathers, your CCTV won't save you. ™️�Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lovelive: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2020
brainpulse:
This guy is just a chronic noise maker and attention seeker

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lovelive: 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
nabegibeg:

Can he just keep quiet and bury his mother in peace undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Uteghe(m): 4:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
Useless ariaria propaganda targeted at CP Ene Okon because he's from Akwa Ibom - a people Kanu hates and would want dead.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lovelive: 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kobicove:
This guy talks too much undecided

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by doziex: 4:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Of course, Nigerians are once again displaying their legendary incapacity to reason properly

Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.

The Nigerian mainstream media are once again choosing to turn a blind eye to this tragedy in slow motion.

Afterall, who cares about those Ipobians. They don't deserve to have their rights as human beings respected.

I watched the multiple award wining TVC news journalist Babajide Otitoloju in 2017 justifying the army raid on mazi Nnamdi Kanu's residence saying which commander in chief anywhere can tolerate people in uniform parading like an army.

Fast forward to present day, he justified the formation of Amotekun ; essential men in uniform parading like an army. With security vehicles to boot.

In both instances , many Nigerians agreed with him. Today, we are all alive to the threat posed to all of us by this beast of no nation in aso rock.
But yet no outcry by the press and the civil rights community perhaps till after this preventable tragedy is carried out to plan by this blood thirsty regime.

Those who ride the back of a tiger should be carefull lest they end up in it's belly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by slowice(m): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
brainpulse:

That's what it takes... You cannot be a freedom fighter and not make a lot of noise.... Not a job for gentle men at all
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lovelive: 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Edu3Again:
Why is the Army there?

Good qtion and good explanation should be given.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
NationGist:

https://dailypost.ng/2020/02/13/kanu-parents-burial-police-have-destroyed-2-cctv-camera-but-i-have-36-others-ipob-leader-revealed/amp/

Kanu can lie!!!

Only your gullible IPOB slaves would believe you have installed 38 CCTV.

LYING FUGITIVE! grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lovelive: 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jobio1:
Drama king.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by splendour7(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu And Ipob Are Million Steps Ahead Of Nigerian Forces,they Keep Disgracing The Zoo Uniform Zombies..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by magnificence(m): 4:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
38?
Didn't the two record anyone around them before getting destroyed?
Anyway... What is my own business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by klax(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Who be dis again? CCTV for what exactly This guy is in pain. So the CCTV will fo ehat exactly.

Pls all we want now is apc must die a natural death in this country ok. So Mr man sort yourself out as per your parent you killed out of stupidity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Lovelive: 5:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That's why the bible counsels parents to teach their children and bring them up well so that when he grows up he won't depart from it. The way he and his followers insult everyone alone says much about their upbringing by their parents .It beggars belief that even a solemn moment in honour of the departed parents, he can't spare of tirades. The parents deserve their kind of son they raised him to be and I hope parents are learning how money alone is not what you should give your children.It is so sad that he is a product of bad parenting.In fact, failed parenting If I remember he was once reported to have a sex video online too. I am sure those parents saw all these traits in him but didn't correct him.

Zoo Pharisee
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Bbbwings: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
brainpulse:
Stfu
The one that is not a noise maker how many of you joined him in solidarity before they served him with treasonous felony?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Osmomoh(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
After 5hours of Buhari visit to Borno state, terrorists attacked and killed several people in same place, this is enough to provoke any government to ACTION, but here we are hearing how same government deployed military, police and DSS to a armless agitator parents burial.

And some jobless youths are commenting nonsense because their old parents are still feeding them with pension earnings at age 30.

Nigeria must give way to a "NEW ORDER", of equality opportunities, unity in direction, hope, meaningful growth/development, otherwise, the likes of will been springing out daily.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Coldie(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
This guys terrorism is the best.

Fight with the pen not sword.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Simplyleo: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Add simplyleo.. It's a shame i didn't see his funny posts. That nigga thinks of igbo 247 grin
Very funny people.

Okay, now that you have added me, what is the effect? Pls tell me.

Is that a tormenting? Very funny people. cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by FuckThaMod: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Simplyleo:

Very funny people.

Who wants to torment you.. I jusy dey state facts. grin
And in all your posts, what is the effect? Funny you too grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by OzilBaba50: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Very funny people.

[/s]
shatap
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by dederocs(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by nnaeyes6: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
gabbasin:
This guy and his propaganda
This guy is just too intelligent for this government

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by blowjohn(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bugatie:
We play too much in this country,

Too many misplaced priorities.

What is govt's business on how one chooses to bury their own or is this a state burial?

Omo if ur doing burial, u have to do it well.
Follow the codes and ethics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by ceaser: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ykc2:
because of him today there is Amotekun in south west ,even if you dont like him but you can see through him the plans of hausa fulani people against southern people

How was he responsible for the existence of ametekun?

I need to be convinced o so I will know what to believe

We want to be wary of another fairy tale to be spun for generations coming.

As per the soldiers hanging around, they should just try as much as possible to be civil. Even if they are attacked, they should make arrests without killing anyone.

I honestly pray that no fracas should occur so that this occasion will go as planned by the townsfolks.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by sapientia(m): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Via KANU, be careful.

And you can't show evidence of them destroying it.

That would have been a goal.

So if they destroy the remaining ones, you will have no evidence.

Na wa oooo
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by yeman1(m): 5:45pm On Feb 13, 2020
You dont need to bluff .. just let them do it then u bring it out ..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by Amumaigwe: 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Vaughanlanrewaj:

That's why the bible counsels parents to teach their children and bring them up well so that when he grows up he won't depart from it. The way he and his followers insult everyone alone says much about their upbringing by their parents .It beggars belief that even a solemn moment in honour of the departed parents, he can't spare of tirades. The parents deserve their kind of son they raised him to be and I hope parents are learning how money alone is not what you should give your children.It is so sad that he is a product of bad parenting.In fact, failed parenting If I remember he was once reported to have a sex video online too. I am sure those parents saw all these traits in him but didn't correct him.

See the reasoning of a product of Awolowo's free education that was obvioisly free of knowledge. Cowardice and servitude runs so much in your DNA that you now misconstrue asking salient questions and challenging the evil and injustice in the land to be a sign of bad upbringing whereas it is indeed a sign of confidence bred in him by his parents which has turned him into a man Yorubas love to hate.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Parents Burial: Police Destroyed 2 CCTV Camera, But I Have 36 Others by BennyDon: 6:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
This guy is a coward. I thought he had seven lives like a cat #FlatHeadsArePursuingMe #Yeeeeee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Aragorn's 4th Birthday Party: Femi Fani-kayode Holds Big Party For Son / Sanwoolu Launches Lagos Ferry's Commercial Operations. / General Buhari At Lagos State 2015 Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.