Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor (61677 Views)

Thugs Destroy APC Vehicles In Edo (Photos) / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / APC Flags Off Campaign In Kogi East Senatorial District (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by DarkJeddi(m): 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

I absolutely agree! However, APC won the election according to the polls, not PDP. Is it right to declare PDP winner of APC presented the wrong candidates? Shouldn’t the flag bearers be vacated and the party asked to replace them?
According to the Supreme Court,APC did NOT present a Candidate for the election..

It's as simple as that.. shocked

It is their responsibility to present qualified candidates for an election..

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Rapmoney(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
I thought the word "thug" was synonymous to APC supporters only cheesy

Where is ? He was last seen at 2:18pm. Lol!!! grin
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by PicLtd: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Lol...when I heard the APC lawyer at the Court of Appeal claim that they won at the court because what happened was just a 'variation of documents' on the documents of the APC running mate, I laughed myself to stupor.

The guy had FIVE different names on his certificates. Heck! there was no way APC would have escaped that.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by oforjide: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bolustical:
I'm sure democracy is intact and no longer in danger right now that the PDP has won.

Same people who few weeks ago called Tanko, PMB and the judiciary at large unprintable names after the Imo judgement are the ones jubilating on Bayelsa issue.

So-called democrats who only respect the decisions of the various institutions when it pleases them alone.
close ur dirty mouth this judgment is purely a pay back. justice mary odili is an mbaise woman and a sister to ihediora so u cannot robbed her broda and expect her to keep quiet, she has used her power to revenged the injustice against her broda so if the judgment will be reviewed it means her broda's own will also be review. three gbosaa to justice mary odili the great daughter of mbaise, I hail u maa

3 Likes

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by limitless777(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bad reporting.
Let's put it this way
Assuming a certain BBQ guy uses his supposed influence to use your office for grilling decayed meat, you then take him to court and the office was given back to you. How would you evict him and his properties? You will romance the grills Abi. Or you will hug his smelly decayed meat before removing them? Ogbeni scatter anything. Throway anything. Spoil anything . A victory dance can be done only once.

SAVAGE U r.
NO CHILL U av got.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by EjaikreTheViper(f): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shibaraba:
Bad reporting.
Let's put it this way
Assuming a certain BBQ guy uses his supposed influence to use your office for grilling decayed meat, you then take him to court and the office was given back to you. How would you evict him and his properties? You will romance the grills Abi. Or you will hug his smelly decayed meat before removing them? Ogbeni scatter anything. Throway anything. Spoil anything . A victory dance can be done only once.

Cc:

Hehehehe! hohohoho! hahahahaha!
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Officialgarri:
I thought the word "thug" was synonymous to APC supporters only cheesy

Yes, actually the destruction was by apc touts because they felt they have lost out from the their scheme to suck the state dry.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Comedian2019: 5:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
danot1030:
You can imagine

PDP is worse than Boko Haram

When supreme Court sack them in Imo state they trooped our everywhere in Imo state distrubting the peace and now the table turned in their favour they are still displaying their terrorist nature.
Go to sambisa and come back to tell us PDP is worse than BH grin
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Ekg911(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
omoiyalayi:
Meanwhile this same thugs were busy blocking dickson convoy yesterday shouting he has destroyed their party
u talk true ooh bro
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by cyberhike(m): 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Some guys here go humble now cheesy
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Judybash93(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
Jobless youth... Mind you, i don't give a crap about either APC nor PDP
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
oforjide:
[s]close ur dirty mouth this judgment is purely a pay back. justice mary odili is an mbaise woman and a sister to ihediora so u cannot robbed her broda and expect her to keep quiet, she has used her power to revenged the injustice against her broda so if the judgment will be reviewed it means her broda's own will also be review. three gbosaa to justice mary odili the great daughter of mbaise, I hail u maa[/s]
Stop crying like a loser. Allow sleeping dogs lie before you guys foolishly destroy the remaining dignity that Ihedioha has. The judgement that brought Uzodinma to power was fair.
Hope and APC won that election and Imolites who voted him knows this. Ihedioha must use the judgement as a lesson for the future.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by sammhi(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bolustical:
I'm sure democracy is intact and no longer in danger right now that the PDP has won.

Same people who few weeks ago called Tanko, PMB and the judiciary at large unprintable names after the Imo judgement are the ones jubilating on Bayelsa issue.

So-called democrats who only respect the decisions of the various institutions when it pleases them alone.
If Ihedioha was sacked for certificate forgery no one would protest for him . Ihedioha case was coup d'etat. Simple
APC didn't even win one house of assembly seat in IMO yet Uzodinam came with some fictitious figures that he on the elections. That's supreme court judgement was an obvious , dubious and deliberate miscarriage of justice .....It is not same with Bayelsa
Personally , I would have preferred Lyon to rule Just to shame Dickson to

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Kingosytex(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
clinsman1:
I'm still shocked with this court ruling..

I heard that the Supreme Court has two factions----------APC and PDP.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by sammhi(m): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
Bolustical:

If Ihedioha was sacked for certificate forgery no one would protest for him . Ihedioha case was coup d'etat. Simple
APC didn't even win one house of assembly seat in IMO yet Uzodinam came with some fictitious figures that he won the elections. That' supreme court judgement was an obvious , dubious and deliberate miscarriage of justice .....It is not comparable with Bayelsa case .
Personally , I would have preferred Lyon to rule Just to shame Dickson .
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
sammhi:

APC didn't even win one house of assembly seat in IMO yet Uzodinam came with some fictitious figures that he on the elections. That's supreme court judgement was an obvious , dubious and deliberate miscarriage of justice .....It is not same with Bayelsa
Personally , I would have preferred Lyon to rule Just to shame Dickson to
And you believed what you just wrote up there? APC didn’t win one state HOA seat.

If a ruling party couldn’t win even one seat in the state house, then it means the election was fraudulent as it was announced.

If Imo APC could win 2 federal senatorial seat and more than half of the HOR position and yet couldn’t win even a seat in the state house, could we accept that the state election was marred with fraud.

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Kingosytex(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Trutherme:
The supreme Court and INEC are just causing chaos after chaos in the Country. What a shame undecided

I dey tell you.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by 8stargeneral: 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
defected house of assembly members in bayelsa right now

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Talknochip(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ezeakanobi:
Before Monday the prostitutes that ran to Apc will come back
Very true! Very confused, selfish, character less annoying set of homo-sapiens
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by voskia: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm shocked to the bone that PDP will continue in bayelsa after years of misrule. We bayelsans must protest against this Supreme Court judgment sad
by the grace of heaven, you and ur generations to come will end up as born agin Christians AMEN
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by shineeye1: 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is an earth shaking apex Court ruling! Tells you the gravity of all electoral stipulations, starting even from party primaries! You will pay mercilessly for any infractions, no matter how far you think you have gone flouting any of them! Fear God, then fear the Law!
Our democracy is being sobered, refined and fine tuned by the fire of these judicial rulings. Next time, political parties will exercise discipline to perform due diligence at all stages of elections or be forced to experience the rude shocks of shattering disappointments after hasty celebrations. Lyon, what a pity! T b Joshua, what a calamity!
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by olympianares: 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kylekent59:
And someone might have decamped to APC yesterday, now on hearing the latest, he is confused.

You will hear things like "Oh my home,Oh my home" or "It is the ideology of the party that got me attracted to it"... Politicians;'THE REAL YAHOO MEN'
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by irukandji89(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
limitless777:

SAVAGE U r.
NO CHILL U av got.

Oshe .... Eyan Yoda grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Fourwinds: 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2020
elChapo1:
Lyon was this morning, rehearsing for swearing in that would only take place in his dreams...

inside life!

Mary Odili is the real MVP, I stan
you mean those pictures were his rehearsal
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by shineeye1: 6:48pm On Feb 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

I absolutely agree! However, APC won the election according to the polls, not PDP. Is it right to declare PDP winner of APC presented the wrong candidates? Shouldn’t the flag bearers be vacated and the party asked to replace them?

You are apparently a student of the rule of logic which stands no ground before the rule of Law.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Sirjamo: 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2020
Racoon:
See how certificate forgery by the APC deputy governor- elect cost them the throne in Bayelsa.Party of certificate forgers.
The certificate forger used to be a commissioner under PDP

1 Like

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by shineeye1: 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
BornagainXtain:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm shocked to the bone that PDP will continue in bayelsa after years of misrule. We bayelsans must protest against this Supreme Court judgment sad

It is easier for the constitution to be born again than for your protest to have effect. #ExerciseInFutility
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by PHILipu1(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
OzilBaba50:
APC should sack Oshiomole
he's a rascal that doesn't know how party leadership works
how can you gave someone with questionable cert Deputy Gov ticket when you know the electoral rules
his incompetence stinks angry
You are so foolish not to know that it is not within Oshiomole power to give ticket or not to give ticket.

Why don't you sack INEC chairman because inec cleared him also
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by idahme(m): 7:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
socialmediaman:

Question is, was this supposed to cost the party the seat? People supposedly voted the party not the contestants, so the person who should be declared winner should be the runner up in the APC primaries. This all seems like a facade

if the judgement had come before the deadline for the substitution of names, the Deputy Gov candidate would have been substituted. since this case was a pre-election matter the Deputy was disqualified for substantial non compliance to statutory laws. Remember that the law stipulates that a party stands nominated as a ticket when the two candidates are validly nominated by the parties. Once one nomination becomes invalid, it therefor means the ticket was not properly nominated. It is disheartening to note that our politicians are nothing to right home after, they carried out their activities in negatation to relevant laws of the land, this issue would have been avoided by the party involved if only there was an internal mechanism to scrutinize qualifications tendered by these politicians. Don't be surprised if a court case is ongoing that may be of jeopardy to the kogi state governor as a result of his stupid reasons to register and obtain two voters card. Indeed that's is the reason why this country is backward because fraudsters and lies are located every where in Government, God save us all.
Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by rummmy: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
Secandus right now

Re: Thugs Destroy APC Flags As Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon As Governor by Pacesetter123(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2020
explosiveskull:

Lol!¡! Why?
Because "democracy is in danger under Buhari and judiciary sef is an arm of APC".
I laff those who are killing themselves for the two evil parties in Spanish....kwa kwa kwa kwa kwaaaaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Spotted With A Power Bank? (Photo) / Americans Discuss The Good Side Of Nigerians On Twitter. (screenshots) / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Appointment As Transport Minister (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.