Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) (92066 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Governor Diri Duoye & Victims Of Flood Disaster In Bayelsa / Diri Duoye Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC / Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In (2) (3) (4)

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by vicdom(m): 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
obailala:
Victory for democracy!!!!
You can do better to be more creative in life because this song is becoming stale and hackney.
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Luckysbab: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Whobedatte:
Why is he jubilating? shocked
Is governance not supposed to be a tedious task ?

Abi
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by kstyle2(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
In recent times, bayelsa state has been plagued with terrible leaders despite been an oil rich state and a population of about 5million people. With the federal allocated revenue as well as the internally generated revenue, bayelsa can be transformed within two years but that's all to no avail
The leaders only think of their pockets while ignoring the needs of the people. When I head the ousted governor, Lyon, speak, I was gobsmacked because he didn't come across to me as an intelligent man who can redeem his people but I may have been wrong. Right now we see another man celebrating and jubilating. I only hope the reason for the celebration is because he's been offered the chance to take bayelsa state forward and not to 'chop and clean mouth'

Concerned Nigerian

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Buchyke8(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
David lion was destined to be a governor. But see how a man without understanding has cost him his destiny. What is the minimum requirement am sure is school cert. Lesson becareful of those you involve in pursuing your dreams.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Money don land...na crude oil dem go dey use soak gari now grin

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Lifewithme: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
How do people not see beyond political parties. Bayelsa state is dying. Getting drained and wrecked!

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Congratulations to the governor elect of Bayelsa State

God bless the people's party , The PDP.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Shellsploit: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2020
Great
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by fergie001: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
SilasNwude:
chaiii Gej see your life
Hahahahahahaha......that man ehn!
His politics dey always get as e be.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please someone should ask Fr. Mbaka why he did not see this one?

I feel for Lyon , honestly. At least Ihedioha and his goons chop small. But in Lyons case I don't know whether to call it village people or badluck?

How will someone be seeing government house without stepping his feet inside (even with his certificate of return)? This is more painful than Moses own.

Lyon will be like, GEJ shebi I told you i don't want to run with this my deputy.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
When are the Chief Wailer Peter Obi and his confused Chairman Secundus going to American Embassy and British High Commission to complain about this Supreme Court judgement? We are watching.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by realstars: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Now the pdp will smile again. Up pdp and apc will not like this.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by YelloweWest: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Revenge for imo...

But this is wrong. Bayelsa does not want diri
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Skyebestpropert(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Nigeria and miscarriage of Justice is 5&6,this is the worst assult to our judiciary system so far ,here how buhari and oshomole we react .I beg I just dey wait for Trump to lift ban make I japa,I don't belong here.oau&oui accom 081696790189

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Renforce: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oluwaaaa ser life shocked

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by socialmediaman: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
RagaMufeen:
Imo is next and our faith in the judiciary would be restored.

You think so? Do you remember a couple weeks ago when GEJ went to visit Buhari in Aso rock? This is the result of that visit. The tyrant has a tight grip on judiciary
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by mauchiz: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Which type of thing is this?

This supreme Court is becoming something else,

I don't believe all these things are happening in Nigeria.

We don't have a judiciary system,

Apc has scattered Nigeria, everybody pack your load, this is no more a country, is now a jungle.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mrhonesty:
Instant miracle

Am sure by now he knows his true friends...

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by realstars: 4:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
PDP on the line
writetopoker2:
Which party is he?

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by BeStroNG(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Twist of fate in political terrain. Nothing is impossible in Nigeria.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by einsteine(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
So candidates don't do due diligence on their running mates? How can your running mate forge certificate?

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by slimanyd: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buchyke8:
David lion was destined to be a governor. But see how a man without understanding has cost him his destiny. What is the minimum requirement am sure is school cert. Lesson becareful of those you involve in pursuing your dreams.

Does it mean His deputy never had secondary School certificate he can used against the university certificate that was forged.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by fergie001: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Karemarealty288:

Am sure by now he knows he true friends...

Exactly.....
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by fergie001: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
slimanyd:

Does it mean His deputy never had secondary School certificate he can used against the university certificate that was forged.
He had four names and four different certificates.
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by deboysben(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
What is good for the geese is good for the gander.

Apc and pdp are two side of coin.
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Kingzeez10: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
And no one is cursing the CJN now. You are all hypocrites

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Ijaya123: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
RagaMufeen:

Keep dreaming...

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by slimanyd: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
fergie001:

He had four names and four different certificates.

Funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by FuckAllTheMODs: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
RagaMufeen:

Imo is OK biko.
If not for Rochas and his in-law issue, Ihedioha wouldn't have been a governor in the first place, talk more of past governor.
You folks are not complaining of any wrongdoing now, right?

P.S-I'm non-partisan.

Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by Tomilola360: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2020
this Buhari sef cheesy
Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by jojo1415: 4:13pm On Feb 13, 2020
APC rite now

How Fani-kayode Caught Estranged Wife, Precious, In Bed With Naval Officer / Female Suicide Bomber Overpowered While Trying To Blow Up Mosque. Photo / Rufai Oseni's Message To Nigerians Tearing Their Passports