Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,704 members, 7,802,095 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? (62497 Views)

How To Ask Your Boss Out / Is It Appropriate To Ask My Cousin To Be My Valentine? / How Can I Ask My Girlfriend To Leave My House After 3 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2020
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val.

I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat a lot. I tease her a little bit when she posts a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it.

I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if it's a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by budaatum: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.

1361 Likes 115 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by JasonScoolari: 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
I equally want to do same with my boss, but I am scared.... She lost her boyfriend recently to a fatal motor accident, just wanna take her out tomorrow just to make her feel relaxed but...... Hmmmm!!!

308 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Gwagone: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Odikwa very okay bros
No crime at all

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TIRED OF YOUR JOB. IN NIGERIA YOU DARE NOT APPROACH OR COMPLIMENT A SUPERIOR WOMAN, BE IT YOUR BOSS, INTERVIEWER, A MILITARY WOMAN, OR A WORKING WOMAN. THEY ALREADY SEE YOUR LOWER-LEVEL AS AN INSULT TO THEM.

ABEG AVOID THEM AT ALL COST BEFORE THEM USE YOU CATCH CRUISE.

223 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Martinez39s(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val, I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat alot I tease her a little bit when she post a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it. I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if its a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.
Don't do it.

53 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Drince: 4:19pm On Feb 13, 2020
There is no harm in trying...

Do you have a new job? Make sure you have a new job..

235 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Mrhonesty: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2020
One French immigration woman was processing my documents on Monday and l demanded her number, she replied not possible. The previous week, one was assisting me and l only thought in my heart to talk but when she was tru, she said, you have to go now, the nature of my work does not welcome visitors. Though, they both shook hands with me but l must see that one who read my mind.

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by We4all: 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
My boss posted on her WhatsApp story "Who will be my Val" and other series of messages concerning taking her out for Val, I'm older than her and she respects me, deep down I really like her, I don't know if I should ask her playfully, we chat alot I tease her a little bit when she post a picture that is not fine and we laugh over it. I want to tell her if she is unsuccessful in her search for a date I can be her back up plan. I don't know if its a good idea to tell her that. I need honest and matured opinions please.

Don't start what you can't finish. She is probably trying to be nice by chatting with you and there may be nothing to it. Try to stick to this popular saying:"Never mix business with pleasure".

332 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Ekakamba: 4:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

You answer lies here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5637221/commented-what-nice-picture-boss

grin tongue

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by AfroKnight: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2020
Women cannot handle advances from their male subordinates. Keep your valentine to yourself or risk your peace of mind at work. That’s if she doesn’t fire you. One day she will pull ranks and I bet you it will be ugly.

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
budaatum:
Can somone please find this person one of the many threads of those who complimented their boss on whatsapp and had to start looking for another job.
she has matured mind and thinks before she reacts

7 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
IT'S LIKE YOU'RE TIRED OF YOUR JOB. IN NIGERIA YOU DARE NOT APPROACH OR COMPLIMENT A SUPERIOR WOMAN, BE IT YOUR BOSS, INTERVIEWER, A MILITARY WOMAN, OR A WORKING WOMAN. YOUR POVERTY OR LOWER-LEVEL IS ALREADY AN INSULT TO THEM.

ABEG AVOID THEM AT ALL COST BEFORE THEM USE YOU CATCH CRUISE.
this one is way different please

5 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
Martinez39s:
Don't do it.
she's young, I'm not asking her out, its just to jokingly tell her about being a second option

5 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Drince:
There is no harm in trying...

Do you have a new job?
Make sure you have a new job..
No

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Drince: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
No
Look for one before you take the risk....

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
AfroKnight:
Women cannot handle advances from their male subordinates. Keep your valentine to yourself or risk your peace of mind at work. That’s if she doesn’t fire you. One day she will pull ranks and I bet you it will be ugly.
I just want to jokingly ask her, if I see its getting interesting I will and focus on a real relationship with her

8 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ekakamba:

You answer lies here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5637221/commented-what-nice-picture-boss/17#86033407

grin tongue

like I said we chat and laugh over her pictures sometimes, she has never taken it up to no one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by BabbanBura(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:

It's okay to ask her out but the manner you say it makes the difference. How about saying, Mickey, there is this nice restaurant that organises special valentine theme evenings of feb 14th, would you mind, perhaps if you are free this evening, so we can go there? We can as well see a movie at xxxx (must be a very unique place that meets her class) after the dinner. Believe me, she no go vex.

By the way, that's my package for my woman

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 13, 2020
Drince:
Look for one before you take the risk....
I can find another job, can I find a woman as humble as she can be? I wouldn't know unless I find out, and I'm playing it safe too

17 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 5:43pm On Feb 13, 2020
BabbanBura:

It's okay to ask her out but the manner you say it makes the difference. How about saying, Mickey, there is this nice restaurant that organises special valentine theme evenings of feb 14th, would you mind, perhaps if you open this evening, so we can go there? We can as well see a movie at xxxx (must be a very unique place) after the dinner. Believe me, she no go vex.

By the way, that's my package for my woman
one cold Pepsi for you... I'm gonna be extra careful with words

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by proclinician: 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
Oga pls don't do it. It's just less than 10 months to Christmas.

Blu03... Just someone that got too tired of standing and hat to sit on my laps of all places. grin. So let's say i got my val presents early

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by ranmoor: 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
If you wanna do it, don't do it via text nor WhatsApp message. Say it verbally, you can easy deny if things go south. Never leave evidence!

175 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
proclinician:
Oga pls don't do it. It's just less than 10 months to Christmas.
grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Drince: 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
iphi:
I can find another job, can I find a woman as humble as she can be? I wouldn't know unless I find out, and I'm playing it safe too
How safe are you playing it?
Bro the moment you ask her on that date, things would definately change.. Life is all about risk, but ask yourself is it worth the risk?
How is your relationship with her?

22 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by iphi(m): 6:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
ranmoor:
If you wanna do it, don't do it via text nor WhatsApp message. Say it verbally, you can easy deny if things go south. Never leave evidence!
ouch!!! Too late already sent the text, no reply yet

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Village is pressing someone's forehead day and night

cheesy grin

214 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by wunmi590(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Honestly, I see nothing wrong with telling your boss to be your val. But believe me this is Nigeria, we are just too archaic in this part of the world.

I wish you luck in your pursuit to take your boss out for val.

15 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Dididrumz(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
U wom loose ur job?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by shogsman(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
This stupid questions is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Shebi labor market dey hungry you enter again ba?

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? by seunlayi(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2020

Hope you've secured another job elsewhere? You know this is Nigeria, Job is very scarce nowadays. Think twice and look before you leap. A lot of val ahead for.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Think Twice About Your Relationship If Your Partner Does Not Have These Three Qu / 33-Year-Old Kenyan Virgin Who Wants To Remain So Till Age 50 (Photos) / Lady's Wig Falls During 'No Hand Kissing Challenge'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.