Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking (44645 Views)

President Buhari Names Federal Secretariat After Goodluck Jonathan / BREAKING!!Tension As Heavy Protest Rocks APC Secretariat After This Happened(Pic / Governorship Election: Jubilation At Osun Government House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Moikiitos: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
Ezeakanobi:
The National Secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party in Abuja erupted in jubilation on Thursday afternoon following the sack of All Progressives Congress candidate, David Lyon, as governor-elect of Bayelsa State by the Supreme Court.

Members of the PDP could not control their joy at the secretariat when news of the apex court’s ruling filtered in especially after the judges named the party’s candidate, Diri Duoye, as rightful winner of the exercise.

The court also ordered the Independent National Electoral Commission to withdraw the certificate of return given to Lyon and issue a fresh one to the PDP candidate.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/02/13/jubilation-pdp-national-secretariat-after-supreme-court-declares-party%E2%80%99s-candidate-winner

Government trying to even score 1:1. But, who are WE KIDDING, INEC needs to sit-up and conduct election without being decided by the court. If the process is cleaned...and transparent, there will be less of this robbish.
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Realstick941: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
i 2onder if PDP will criticise supreme court now that it is in their favour.Jst like they did in imo

we should learn to respect our institutions even if they dont act in our favor,because sometimes they are right.

but that running mate don fuckup, you should always chose your associates wisely if not their action will bring you all down
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by xrayj(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
akinbode1:

Oshiomole will be like supreme Court had put my chairmanship seat in trouble again.....
Honestly
More points for those faction planning his removal as chairman. But I know d party will blame him for this for fielding d Deputy governor
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Gbagbuo247: 5:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
They are doing us the more you look the less you see. They will take 2 and give us 1. Who is fooling who here ?

Anys congrat to the PDP
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Kennydoc(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2020
worworbabe:
Nigeria is in chaos.I have lost faith in this nation.

Shouldn't there be punishment for the forger and INEC for not doing due dilligence? Why allow the masses stand under the sun for so long only to be told that their votes don't count?

If INEC had done due diligence, APC probably wouldn't have had candidates for the election, cos it would have been too late for them to substitute him by the time INEC would have disqualified him.
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by inyenejo(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
No sane mind supports Apcshit
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2020
How will Goodluck Jonathan be feeling following the recent Supreme Court judgement?
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by BennyDon: 6:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
SC is fast becoming an author of confusion. Democracy has been gang-raped #Omatshe_o
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by lalajnr(m): 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the governor elect of Bayelsa state , Diri duoye and the good people of Bayelsa state .

Congratulations to the peoples party, The PDP.

APC is a disease that must be wiped out of our national lives .
Bros abeg just calm down cos APC and PDP no difference dem be the same people bcus PDP don still rule Nigeria nothing to show up I pray say this individuals show love to his people
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by 12345baba(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
Y mbaka no see this one?
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by fred04(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2020
What you guys don't know is that APC can never win any state in the whole of the old Eastern region.
It was obvious that PDP won in both Imo n Bayelsa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by InvertedHammer: 8:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
/
Nigerian politics can render folks useless.

GEJ has gone from hero to dissenter, and now practically to oblivion in Bayelsa politics by pitching tent against PDP in his state.

\
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by jacoik(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2020
olaboy33:
Democracy is under attack!

What insolence!

By the way, rerun election coming up. We are waiting for inec's magic. This i believe will come from the interpretation of the supreme court judgement.

Duoye might have gotten the second highest vote, he might not meet the constitutional requirements.
rerun again? On which election Sir? Please put me through abeg
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by edoairways: 9:28pm On Feb 13, 2020
festacman:

Didn't expect them to cry but just putting a big question mark on the negative attitude of rejecting unfavourable court ruling as well as denigrating the Judges and then turning around to accept a favourable ruling from the same judges. Looks shamelessly hypocritical to say least.
That is true
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
chegbe1104:
ehhh!! So PDP can jubilate over supreme court declaring their candidate as winner in an election their candidate was not voted for by the people of bayelsa? Kai these politiciand na wa. I will mobilize APC people to protest to UN, EU, US, UK and others. This is a rape of democracy by the APC government of president Mohammed Buhari. This judgement must not be allowed to stand. This is not the democracy we fought for. Haba!!
Bros, we in APC no get that kin time
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Annie939(f): 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Congratulations to the governor elect of Bayelsa state , Diri duoye and the good people of Bayelsa state .

Congratulations to the peoples party, The PDP.

APC is a disease that must be wiped out of our national lives .
Big Congrats to PDP family

1 Like

Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by Pauliprecious: 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
This judgement alone can cause heart attack to Lyon
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by useurkidney3121: 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2020
festacman:
Why are are rejoicing? I thought Supreme Court is bias. I hope American Embassy and EU mission are watching this hypocrisy.
Shut up kiddo! Nah me say make APC candidate go forge certificate abi why this cry?
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by festacman(m): 12:22am On Feb 14, 2020
useurkidney3121:

Shut up kiddo! Nah me say make APC candidate go forge certificate abi why this cry?

You must be a fat head because you sound like one.
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by useurkidney3121: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2020
festacman:

You must be a fat head because you sound like one.
Hahaha e pain am... Dry head. Won't u attend Duoye Diri inauguration today? I promise u a plate of rice and big beef grin
Re: Jubilation At PDP National Secretariat After Lyon Sacking by festacman(m): 9:16am On Feb 14, 2020
useurkidney3121:

Hahaha e pain am... Dry head. Won't u attend Duoye Diri inauguration today? I promise u a plate of rice and big beef grin

Childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ganduje Visit Dangote Tomato Farm In Kano (Photo) / Amaechi Talks Tough, Said Saturday Will Be Battle Not Election (pics/video) / First Imo State Flyover 100% Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.