Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,711 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here (51707 Views)

20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by adefola2017(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
My val gift from bae

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by AlphaDigitals: 11:21am On Feb 14, 2020
Hello guys,need any1 who has about 4k views on whatsapp to please show me some easy ways of maneuvering whatsapp,like how can I share and receive whatsapp contacts in bulk,can I send BC message without both parties contact saved

Thanks for you reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 14, 2020
BadRadio:
Its VALENTINE for the year 2020 and the buzz has started and if you take a closer look around, you ll find out that LOVE is in the air.grin

Of course we cant wait as we all possibly have different creative ideas of how we want to celebrate LOVE and the type of gift we intend to send across to a loved one as well as the goodwill messages together with some quality time and moments to savour.

There will be exchange of parcels and boxes of surprises.

Just for the ratings and excitement. kindly show us fellow NAIRALANDERS pictures of your parcel and his/her name. grin

What if my valantine gift was puna, do you still want to see the picture?
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Ladycewhy(f): 11:24am On Feb 14, 2020
Hey God ! So na so your wonderfully made daughter wan do Val alone ,chai! sad
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Adewale1603(m): 11:28am On Feb 14, 2020
Tallesty1:
I am just laughing

Because there are people here with neat and nicely shaved valentine gifts but home training won't let them snap and share.
J O K E R
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by DAVE5(m): 11:39am On Feb 14, 2020
okenwaa:
The gift came early.

Bros that one no be gift nah, that's daylight suicide
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by donMIG(m): 11:53am On Feb 14, 2020
abdullkabar:
A bottle of a rear kind of coca cola(white)

Teachers enh
Una own too dei different!

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by pocohantas(f): 11:57am On Feb 14, 2020
Ttrrffyyghuuh:

This your skin is beautiful sha, even the jewelry sits perfectly on your slender hands

I don’t know why I always assumed you’d be muscular

Thanks. Sometimes I imagine myself to be muscular too.
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by makydebbie(f): 11:58am On Feb 14, 2020
Ishilove:

Oh why have you done this to me?
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by vicardino(m): 12:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
priscaoge:
I’m gifting myself to MYSELF cool. I cannot come and kill myself wink

BTW I sell Original Perfumes and Perfume Oil cool Kindly check my Instagram page @Priscaberry and patronize me kiss kiss

I have affordable beautiful Gift sets you can gift Boo/Bae today. Same day delivery is available in Lagos.

Can I have your number now? I'd like to speak with u now
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 14, 2020
I just got mine . I also got an alert. We will go for dinner later on

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by JustPerpetual(f): 12:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chinwe4real:
From me to myself.
I've been craving this boots for sometime now.
Though, it will be arriving in a month time.
woww i like it
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Omar09(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
Michellekabod2:
I just got mine . I also got an alert. We will go for dinner later on

You with who? Thought you was single.

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Welcomme: 12:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
tohyorsih2:

I've ordered mine for more than two weeks now and it's yet to arrive sad
how much plus shipping did u get it.
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by starbuck(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
From my students to Me

14 Likes

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by JustPerpetual(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chinwe4real:
From me to myself.
woww i like it
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Chinwe4real(f): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
tohyorsih2:

I've ordered mine for more than two weeks now and it's yet to arrive sad

It is beautiful.

From AliExpress?

1 Like

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by JustPerpetual(f): 12:17pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chinwe4real:
From me to myself.
woww i like it
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by priscaoge(f): 12:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
vicardino:

Can I have your number now? I'd like to speak with u now

Alright! I hope it’s to patronize me smiley smiley

Have a nice day!
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by CAPSLOCKED: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
Omar09:

You with who? Thought you was single.

SO YOU DON'T KNOW MOST OF THESE CLOWNS ARE ALWAYS SINGLE SO THAT THEY CAN GO FOR DATES WITH EVERYONE?
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lol I actually wasn't expecting anything today but I got a customised necklace with my name kiss

6 Likes

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2020
Chinwe4real:

It is beautiful.

From AliExpress?

No. Taobao
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Tonnyray: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2020
The gift still dey inside so I scan am.
Liquid content only grin

4 Likes

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 14, 2020
Welcomme:
how much plus shipping did u get it.

I didn't ship it cos i'm in China. I only paid the delivery fee.

All in all, i paid 1,092naira for it
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by nobone(f): 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
No gift o. I need a surprise pleeeeease
Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Nobody: 12:38pm On Feb 14, 2020
ricmx:
Who cares

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 14, 2020
right here

Re: Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here by Holamilekan97(m): 12:47pm On Feb 14, 2020
adefola2017:
My val gift from bae

Your baby dey wicked oo. Ask me why? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Depressed After Being Dumped By A Lady He Sponsored Through School (video) / What Will Be Your Reaction Should Your Ex Send You This? / She Has Gone Worst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.