Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) (2686 Views)

Rare Picture Of Bianca Ojukwu Wearing ‘the Dress That Launched A Thousand Ships’ / Government Know The Sponsor Of Bokoharam, I Will Tell The Truth No Fear Of Death / Buhari & Atiku In Rare Picture At Okorocha’s Daughter’s Wedding (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by SilasNwude: 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2020
sarrki come and see
they now mount checkpoints just like military

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by SilasNwude: 5:03pm On Feb 13, 2020
Buhari is the worst president since mankind
he's a plague to humanity and Nigeria at large

thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter buhari Insha'Allah amin
thunder scatter Aisha masha Allah Amin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by jen4r: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
na sooo! God help His children ooo.......
Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by donbachi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
That side is already "Bokogeria" and shekau is their president...dem go soon get tollgate.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by Righteousness89(m): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
This is incredible!

And they are at Nnamdi Kanu house showing power...

This is not Funny at all...

His Excellency,Pmb has Failed Africa

4 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by Sonoyom(m): 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin
Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
The zoo is now competing with Somalia and Libya where terrorists control some territories.

1 Like

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
IF THEY DON'T GIVE US BIAFRA....NIGERIA WILL BE WORST THAN SOMALIA

2 Likes

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by la1(m): 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2020

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by orisa37: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2020
With the RELEASE of another Batch of 1400 Bokoharams into the Society by BUHARI himself, They're,i.e Bokoharams now in different Businesses all over the Country. Apart from this kind of Tollgate Business that we are seeing, which they mount all over the place, Bokoharams are producing and selling Pure Water in ONDO and engaged in Okada and Keke Napep Businesses all over the South. Fulanisation and Ruga is BUHARI'S CLUMSINESS for all his Actions.
Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by hardywaltz(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Picture Of Bokoharam Checkpoint (pics) by Mynd44: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2020
Isis check point.

8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

4 Likes 5 Shares

(1)

The King Who Cursed Emir Sanusi's Generation / You're Not God... I Won't Worship You, Muiz Banire Tackles Tinubu (full Details) / ''I Was Home When They Attacked My Home''- Sunday Igboho Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.