Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone (562497 Views)

How To Purchase In App Purchases On Gameloft Games / How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps / Let Discuss Gameloft Games For Android Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2009
Just2nice,you are just too nice.Thanks for the download link very very much.I am going to download it right away.And give you a feed back.I owe you one wink!!!
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
Just2nice,i have downloaded the game.Thanks once again for the download link but unfortunately,i already have that version of micro pool.The one i am actually looking for is the one with speed lite and killer lite game.I appreciate your effort very very much.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 2:43pm On Feb 01, 2009
Just2nice,here is a download link to 7days of salvation
http://rapidshare.com/files/83911227/qiyes60v2.SIS
The size is 8mb.Download it and give me feed back.In case it does not work let me know because i have other download links for the game wink
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 2:45pm On Feb 01, 2009
Just2nice,here is a download link to 7days of salvation
http://rapidshare.com/files/83911227/qiyes60v2.SIS
The size is 8mb.Download it and give me feed back.In case it does not work let me know because i have other download links for the game wink
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Infoseye(m): 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hi guys I need God of war 2 I ve played the partone for mobile games but looking for part 2 the one i ve its in another language not english Can u guys help me with a download link thanks
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 4:31pm On Feb 02, 2009
You wish wink
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 4:32pm On Feb 02, 2009
You wish wink
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Infoseye(m): 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2009
otikpoko:

You wish wink

I dont have to wish silly I ve downloaded it and am currently playing the game on my LGKU990, I just needed more time to search on the net and thanks to all who posted great game wapsites to download from.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 8:29pm On Feb 02, 2009
Watch your tongue young man.What do you mean by silly.If you don't understand the meaning of what i posted,why not ask and get the meaning.Anyway,the meaning of 'you wish' in contest to what you posted,means that since you need help in getting the download link to the game you requested,i am going to help you find one.By the way,since you can find it yourself, why request for it.Be careful of what you may say to me next time angry
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Infoseye(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2009
otikpoko:

Watch your tongue young man.What do you mean by silly.If you don't understand the meaning of what i posted,why not ask and get the meaning.Anyway,the meaning of 'you wish' in contest to what you posted,means that since you need help in getting the download link to the game you requested,i am going to help you find one.By the way,since you can find it yourself, why request for it.Be careful to what you may say to me next time angry

LOL Na Fight? grin
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02, 2009
No,not fight.Just a little correction.I hope you take it to heart smiley
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Infoseye(m): 10:03am On Feb 03, 2009
otikpoko:

ok no P.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by just2nice(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2009
Otikpoko,I have already downloaded the 7 Days of Salvation game.Thanks.
Here is a newer version of Micropool v5.01 2007 s60v3 1.2mb.Download it HERE .
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by honsule(m): 11:28pm On Feb 03, 2009
just2nice:

Otikpoko,I have already downloaded the 7 Days of Salvation game.Thanks.
Here is a newer version of Micropool v5.01 2007 s60v3 1.2mb.Download it HERE .

i kept downloading the games that u gave links to,but i hardly play games on my phone.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by 4peace(m): 4:22am On Feb 04, 2009
Guys Gameloft are banning forums nowadays from posting their games.So Seun watch out now.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 4:38am On Feb 04, 2009
@just2nice,thanks for the download link,but it still does not have speedlite or killerlite,I saw your location in your profile which Delta State University.I live in Delta State.Are you in abraka campuse or in anwai campuse?Thanks again for the download link smiley
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by just2nice(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2009
I school in Abraka.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 6:54am On Feb 04, 2009
Thats nice,my cousins shool in abraka.Anyway i live in Asaba.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by krazynaija(m): 2:29pm On Feb 07, 2009
@ALL
Hello i just got a new nokia 3110c and i want to download antivirus for it,what type of mobile phone anti-virus is better and where can i download it?, i downloaded opera mini about all the versions from old to new, but it doesnt connect to network, the phone doesnt allow gprs connection on downloadd apps, what can i do about it?
aWaiting your response urgently
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by naijafever: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hey guys, if you are interested in the mtn nigeria free browsing codes i suggest you read this article
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by naijafever: 2:41pm On Feb 07, 2009
Hey guys, if you are interested in the mtn nigeria free browsing codes i suggest you read this article
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by otikpoko(m): 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2009
I have read the article.It's crap.Anyway,i have the recent free browsing.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Dmj007(m): 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2009
;d
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by olamik: 2:15am On Feb 18, 2009
thanks man i will try it
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by hayprof(m): 5:21am On Feb 18, 2009
@otik, snd me d latest one. . .
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Bibby4real(m): 7:09pm On May 31, 2009
thks 4 the wonderful sites u pple geve out i appreciate it.
smiley
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by Dwayne(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2009
Yea, seun is right, hayprof's is not 4 games and dat gamelofwap is not ansewering.
Can someone post at least 10 recent gameloft games btwn april and may. Nid 2 update ma phone wit games.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by brianne: 8:09am On Jun 10, 2009
cheesy.tnx,
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by dvonne(f): 10:24am On Jun 10, 2009
try www.dotsis.com or www.mobile-castle.biz if u seriously need cracked games/apps for Symbian/java phones.
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by hayprof(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2009
@dvon, dat .biz does it mean me i gotta drop some coins ?
Re: Free Gameloft Games For Your Phone by tokunegiye(m): 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2009
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MTN Customer Care Thread / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Mobile Phone Antivirus Software Download - Free.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.