Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,423,629 members, 5,438,364 topics. Date: Monday, 24 February 2020 at 12:20 AM

Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) (61670 Views)

Nigeria Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Per Show, 2019 / 2017 Top 15 Ugliest Musicians In Nigeria – Both Male & Female / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Codedrock(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13

We’ve got something many of you want to know about. Nigeria’s highest paid artists per show.

This list is not just expensive artistes but expensive artistes that get booked for shows often than the other, those are the terms of ranking the musicians on this list.
Below you will find the ten highest paid musicians in Nigeria 2020:

10. Kizz Daniel: N5-N6 million

You may not know this but Kizz Daniel is one of the most booked musicians in Nigeria, that has got him featured on this list, he had quite a good 2019. The singer increased his fee ever since he left G-World Wide. He charges between 5-6 million for local shows and he charges as high as $80,000 for shows outside of Nigeria.

9. Rudeboy: N6-N8 million

It his undeniable the ex P-Square member has found his feat as a solo artiste in Nigeria, his 2019 success made him appear on this list of the most booked and highest paid artistes in Nigeria 2020 right now. Rudeboy charges between 6-8 million for local shows and he charges as high as $100,000 for shows outside of Nigeria.

8. Tiwa Savage: N6-9million

Tiwa Savage is the Queen of Nigeria music and is known for being that. Currently, other female artistes like Yemi Alade and Chidinma Ekile are giving her a run for her money, but, she’s still the one rocking the crown. She’s the highest paid female artiste in Nigeria per show as she’s usually overbooked within periods and months. According to TINA Magazine, Tiwa Savage would change nothing less than N6 million naira for local shows and 80- 100,000 dollars for international shows.

7. Naira Marley: N6-N10 million

We have the one and only Naira Marley here on the list of the highest paid, kind of fast for a guy who blew just a year ago right? His growth has been crazy and massive. He was paid 20million per show in December by access and star beer, even though that is not his fixed and official price he still charges as much as 6million to 10million naira for local shows. He made a lot of money last year alone. And he charges between $60,000 – $100,000 for shows outside of Nigeria.

6. Olamide: N7-12Million

He has been consistent since he blew and his brand keeps growing bigger. Olamide often get called for shows.
Olamide’s Asking price right now starts from 7million and as high as 10 million naira for local shows
He often get called to many big events by Lagos state government and other western states. Olamide charges between 70 – 100,000 dollars for international shows.

5. Mr Eazi: N7-N12 million

Yes.. The one and only Mr Eazi is here on the list of the highest paid, His growth has been crazy and massive since he went viral in 2016.
He revealed on twitter he charges between 6million to 10million naira for local shows. He’s made a lot of money this year alone. And he charges between $100,000 – $120,000 for shows outside of Nigeria.

4. Tekno: N7-15Million

With a profile like his you should have a hunch as to what the singer may charge for a single show in Nigeria and Abroad. So for clarity purpose we will fill you in on how much Tekno charges for a show both in Naira and Dollars. top sa house songs 2020
Tekno’s Asking price right now starts from 7 million and as high as 12 million naira for local shows, and about ($80,000 – $120,000) per show international show

3. Burna Boy: N10 – N30 million

Our Exclusive investigations have uncovered the decidedly heavy financial commitment involved in getting self-professed African Giant, Burna Boy for live performances. To get the Afro-Fusion artiste, a potential event organizer has to cough out N10m fee, A Private jet, this is for local shows.
The private jet will be required for events outside Lagos. Burna rakes in about ($100,000 – $150,000) per show international show

2. Davido N15 – N40 million

Davido, as he is popularly known is pocketing N10 – N40 million for local shows and between $100,000 – $200,000 for shows abroad. The Blow My Mind crooner is having a ball with his career as he is in high demand. This is probabaly going to increase soon as he keeps growing bigger.

1. Wizkid: N20 – N50 million

Right now his popularity, both at home and abroad accounts for the N20 – N50 million which he takes home per show. Just last month Wizkid charged 50million for a show in Ilorin

His charges keeps going higher everyday just like Davido.

Wizkid barely performs in Nigeria anymore by the way

SOURCE: https://tinamagazine.com/2020/01/unbelievable-top-10-highest-paid-musicians-in-nigeria-2020-see-how-much-artists-earn-per-show.html

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by AmazingDesigns: 7:40pm On Feb 13
embarassed
Choi. Rudeboy number 8.

I remember when I wouldn't bother check out the list cos I always knew psquare would be number 1.

Anyways, being on the list since he just started out is an amazing feat on its own.

FTC for the first time.
I don't feel any different.

Don't forget to arrange the graphic designs for your business today.
Send me a message

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Slawormir: 7:40pm On Feb 13
opebiboy:
You guys have started again. They dont make that much and from the amount quoted they only see like between 30%-40%. These people are not rich like we keep painting them

Damnnnnn niggarrr

You are a real niggarrr

Na packaging all these our artiste dey do
Them broke.
as at today davido nor get reach five billion nor to talk of thirty billion
Even foreign artiste also dey package
Them nor get money like that

Who go ever believe say lilpump get money pass young thug by far

But na the truth. Lilpump get money pass young thug

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by jbreezy: 7:40pm On Feb 13
Truly true...my school wanted to invite naira marley to our dinner night, alaye said 10m...loool...we are currently reasoning destiny child

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by INSTANTCASH345(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13
I love the humble Wizkid...make more money my guy.

Meanhwile,chicken republic,Mr Biggs and all our cinema houses will be filled to the brim tomorrow.

Where can I get a ticket for a show in AK city tomorrow?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by emmyw(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13
Who Is Even Compiling This List? Someone Will Just Sit Down And Be Calculating Someone's Success!

Back To The Topic....

What Should I Do Now? Fry Beans?

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 7:41pm On Feb 13
Instead of you to make your Life Usefull.... You dey google how much dem dey pay your mates...

Bro HUSTLE o.. Make u nor dey Jobless for dis 2020 o....so dat ya pikin nor qo ask u say "daddy were u dey wen ur mates dey make am"

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by sylve11: 7:41pm On Feb 13
Since I'm not their account officer, therefore I don't know. cool

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by TheMubaraqS: 7:41pm On Feb 13
Good for them, the things wey good no go spoil, the ones wey don spoil go better

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by YorubaKinging: 7:41pm On Feb 13
Rubbish posts of no consequences making FP

Well you will still post another one next year, just like how you posted last year

7 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by ashantitope: 7:42pm On Feb 13
] cool
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by fesla: 7:42pm On Feb 13
My name is not there

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by implementing: 7:42pm On Feb 13
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Nice list
used to like this your comment style but its getting too much

22 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by atobs4real: 7:42pm On Feb 13
Good one for the big boys
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by shellsea(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13
Nairalmarley: 10 - 20 million

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by babyfaceafrica: 7:42pm On Feb 13
Rabbish list

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by GGirll: 7:42pm On Feb 13
Mtchwew

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by miteolu(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13
Over hype, All na wash. Abdulkareem collected more during their period where is he now?

Celebrities life style can make some people commit suicide.

Man Made Money Money Made Man Mad

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Mateen1000: 7:43pm On Feb 13
Mr eazi b4 Tiwatope makes the list a trash

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Codedrock(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13
I never believed when Naira Marley said Access bank paid him 60 million for 3 shows last year.. it sounded too stupid

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by andrewbaba44: 7:43pm On Feb 13
Where is mr p ? Lol
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by revived(m): 7:43pm On Feb 13
How e Epp my biz angry angry
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by opebiboy: 7:44pm On Feb 13
You guys have started again. They dont make that much and from the amount quoted they only see like between 30%-40%. These people are not rich like we keep painting them

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Pedrotina11: 7:44pm On Feb 13
Me I charge 100 million per show...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Otisker(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13
Where is phyno

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by emmabest2000(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13
Frogs voice grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by meum: 7:44pm On Feb 13
AmazingDesigns:
embarassed

FTC for the first time.
I don't feel any different.

There's no particular feeling bro. I wonder why people mk it sound like it's a Grammy or golden globe award grin

9 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by JKisOK(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13
Who has done this pay per click online business? Is it for real?

The name is jedmoney.xyz.

How do you earn and how do you get your earnings paid?

I shall appreciate anyone who can throw some light.
Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by jatgod(m): 7:44pm On Feb 13
Where is 2baba, and what is mr. Eazi The do there.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Sokosuji: 7:44pm On Feb 13
50million for squawking into a mike and hopping around stage for a few hours?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Stillthebest: 7:45pm On Feb 13
kiss

And Zlatan??

I'm sure ogo Agege(small doctor) will charge up to 4M

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria 2020 (per Show) by Eddygourdo(m): 7:45pm On Feb 13
What about Mr P. The idiot half of the Psquare dynasty......

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bobrisky Gets Accosted By Locals In Dubai (Photos) / Tiwa Savage’s Album Listening Party ( Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Crashes Party In Abeokuta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.