Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow (39685 Views)

Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day / Through Thick & Thin: Couple Celebrates Weigh Loss Together On Valentine’s Day / Best Money Making Gifts To Get For Bae On Valentine’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Kingrexyl(m): 5:01am On Feb 14, 2020
mytime24:
V For ...........
You again
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by backtalkG(m): 5:52am On Feb 14, 2020
my guy who is the chairman of gigolos invited his main gal from one of the states to spend val with him knowing fully well that the gal is very possessive and short tempered I can only imaging the drama when his strings of side chicks start pouring in
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by OnyesomJ(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2020
Come Buy your Original Condom for Val

Don’t miss out oo

Val here I come gringrin
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Benwallt(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2020
What about breaking of gullible hymen( virginity) at mutual it rapping point.
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 14, 2020
grin

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Myself2(m): 6:55am On Feb 14, 2020
Smart006:

13, most of our girls will turn baby mamas

shocked shocked shocked

How is this even possible. I thought the full cycle of pregnancy was 9 months ??

So OP, can you explain how possible it is for "most of our girls" to have sex tomorrow, get pregnant tomorrow and deliver babies tomorrow
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by aspiring44: 7:14am On Feb 14, 2020
Geedy:
Tomorrow is going to be ValeDICKtory service

From the men

And from the women it could be ValeCUNtry service
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Smart006(m): 7:38am On Feb 14, 2020
SlimBrawnie:
LOL. It can't be a doom day for me because I am not the one predicting doom here. You ain't worth the response judging from your posts so far, but as a man thinketh in in his heart, so he is. Keep seeking the face of God while thinking & wishing evulssss on others. Bye boy

run along now hoe
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Smart006(m): 7:39am On Feb 14, 2020
kiss
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Smart006(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2020
Smart006:

run along now hoe
and learn how to spell correctly next time
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by zeelux97(m): 7:46am On Feb 14, 2020
MetalJigsaw:
How does this increase your bank account?

If I tell,how would it help your life

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 14, 2020
Mah oh
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Liposure: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2020
Onyekachi419:
Please guys use condom
Sex is inevitable grin
i like ur realness. hi

1 Like

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by priscaoge(f): 8:50am On Feb 14, 2020
Valentine’s Day is overrated undecided undecided undecided undecided I’m not tripping smiley smiley
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 14, 2020
dipopooo:
Valentine this Valentine that... I can't wait for tomorrow to 'Come and Go'. With all the Wahala facing Nigeria
that's the Nigerian youth for you: VISIONLESS. I pity the citizens of that country by the time the porridge the elites are cooking finally gets done. Smh
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Onyekachi419(f): 10:19am On Feb 14, 2020
femi4:
And for ladies?
yes grin
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Onyekachi419(f): 10:22am On Feb 14, 2020
Alexun:

Many hate condoms!!! cry
raw is the sweetest but to avoid unwanted pregnancy and diseases they better love it
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:30am On Feb 14, 2020
zeelux97:

If I tell,how would it help your life

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Dennis3D(m): 10:46am On Feb 14, 2020
You are special.
You have been an inspiration to us.
We do what we do every day because because you.
Thanks You for Staying with us always.
You are the real MVP.
We value your comments and Referrals always.
You are part of our story.

Dennis3D ™

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by PrincewithGod(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2020
Valentine's day celebrations has its roots in an ancient Roman idolatrous ceremony dedicated to the gods of fornication. The ceremony was cleverly co-opted into Christianity by satan so as to promote the worship of idols. So be warned as a Christian to stay away from this idolatrous celebration of love. The original Love is that of Christ not any mystical saint valentine.
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by zeelux97(m): 12:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=MetalJigsaw post=86639387][/quote]
Ahhhhhh ma person
Let's flex meme muscle small
Nice meme though
Here take this

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Nelsonadindu(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
nabegibeg:

Some people have prepared wicked concoction and sex enhancement drugs to shift womb.

The drugs and concoction will fail

God will disappoint you all
hmmm
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Nelsonadindu(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
kiss
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
zeelux97:
Ahhhhhh ma person Let's flex meme muscle small Nice meme though Here take this

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by zeelux97(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=MetalJigsaw post=86642979][/quote]gringrin
LOL

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Kenneth10110(m): 1:48pm On Feb 14, 2020
Smart006:

happy birthday

Thanks so much
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Mistaicey2288: 3:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Juliearth:

With the hardship, tyranny and silent genocide/jihad going on in this country, some are still being euphoric about valentine. You see why its so easy for those poli(thief)cians to win elections?

Honestly it's just so pathetic. Our people especially our youths have completely lost it..
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Abcruz(m): 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Juliearth(f): 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Honestly it's just so pathetic. Our people especially our youths have completely lost it..

Exactly! The change we seek can never come to fruition with this kind of mindset.

1 Like

Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by Legendguru: 6:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
Nothing but sexxzz takes the whole day
Re: Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:04am On Feb 15, 2020
PEOPLE GO MASTURBATE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Found Out Her Boyfriend Of 3 Months Is Getting Married. He Has This To Say / "love" Does Not Exist, Let's Stop This Delusion! / Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.