Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (86292 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo: I Didn’t Forge My Certificates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Racoon(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2020
Guess the authority concerned have long arrested this Degi of a man to face criminal prosecution? angry
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
His names are either here or there

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by WaleFoto(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2020
chrisxxx:
These are the different names traceable to the APC Deputy Governor in Bayelsa that led to Supreme Court disqualification of the governor.
He bore these names at different stages of his life.

Mr Degi-Eremienyo’s name was written as Degi Biobara in his primary school certificate.
The documents from his secondary education bore Adegi Biobarakumo, as his name.
While that of his university education had Degi Biobarakuma as his name.

Also his MBA certificate had Degi Biobarakuma Wangaha as the name of the same person.
As the Deputy Governor-Elect he bore
Mr Degi-Eremienyo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nan.ng/news/why-supreme-court-sacked-bayelsa-gov-elect-deputy/amp/
but let's just imagine it was the pdp candidate disqualified based on the above reasons, by now secondus and his crew would have carried their protest to the White House ranting democracy is in danger, also declaring 40 days fast and prayers for their mandate to be restored.

Awon bunch of hypocritical mumus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by juman(m): 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
They are not fake certificate.
That's mean the verdict was improper.

It's not uncommon in the country to see something like that.

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2020
Na illiteracy dey worry the man...How come he bore all these names and didn't attach any sworn affidavit or news paper published change of name at some point coz I know he might actually be the same person bearing those names....I no blame am even the Lyon na semi-illiterate....Dem no go allow young and vibrant minds like us to run for public offices and win...It's always wise to stick to the name sworn with affidavit...How he added a different name between the time of university Education and His MBA?!Smh

5 Likes

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by thundafire: 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
tolufase:
The publication of the change of name cost less the 5k. Nothing stops him from chosen preferably names out of these numerous name and apply for a change of name. But he was too daft to understand the implication of these numerous names while contesting for the deputy governor of the state. The lesson must be learned by anybody who uses different names at various stages of his/her life.
how many times will u publish new names he is a fraud Lyon no go pick him calls again,oh Asoebi is a waste
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Okedumor: 1:08pm On Feb 14, 2020
juman:
They are not fake certificate.
That's mean the verdict was improper.

It's not uncommon in the country to see something like that.

hehehehehe
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by juman(m): 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
Anyway sha apc will get the state back.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by thundafire: 1:09pm On Feb 14, 2020
tricksters:
Only a foolish man will believe anything from a PDP stooge like the OP. The only thing needed to reconcile all the name from the document the OP listed is a sworn affidavit from any law court in Nigeria so how is that a problem worth nullifying a gubernatorial election over ?

how many sworn affidavit will u use
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Okedumor: 1:10pm On Feb 14, 2020
TheTrueSeeker2:
Only one explanation can be given to his different choice of identity..

Forgery....!!!

Meanwhile the same person that did former Minister Kemi's NYSC Certificate may have done that of this Degi.
He should be handed over to the Police or better still he should hand himself over for investigation.

Apart from his names, his very life may'd also been forged...
clear case of forgery.....even nysc certificate have a different name.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by goldmatrix(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Yet they failed to disqualify Buhari on his WAEC results?

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by redcliff: 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Show us links to the affidavits
The SC judgement said there's no document to back it up that he's the bearer of the different names

why would someone even be changing his name like that sef?
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Enwhen(m): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2020
NobleAngell:
Crisis of identity.

But All those names have one thinng in common and that's "Degi".

What about the secondary school certificate with ADERGI ??...also is DEGI same as DERGI ??....

IF I tell u what JAMB made me go through during my clearance in the university , u will cry for me, JAMB, ommited just one letter from my first name and I paid for it... Tho, Baba Buhari survived it with POWERS but it's so sad and unfortunate for LYON...Myself(4JAMB) and Lyon(4Dergi) suffered for others mistakes.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by juman(m): 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Okedumor:
hehehehehe

Yeah.
If I remember well sometimes I bear akeem, while sometimes ago I bear hakeem.

So it's not strange in the country.

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by millionboi2: 1:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
donbachi:
He has been suffering from the "spirit of error" right from primary 1...and david lyon will never 4give him.
with dsame spirit of error,he became senator.......haba is just nigerian politics for u.

As far as his name appear in one of d certificate,dat qualifies him.

#dis is just politics
Don't make it look like

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Patosky4U: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
Something that I can do on newspaper less than 5k fa....... I just pity the Lyon who is at the receiving end

2 Likes

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by millionboi2: 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
NobleAngell:
Crisis of identity.

But All those names have one thinng in common and that's "Degi".
ignorant ppl 4got dat is just politics.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by wink2015(m): 1:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
goldmatrix:
Yet they failed to disqualify Buhari on his WAEC results?

BLAME JONA-DAFT !

The Goodluck Jonathan ( aka Jona-daft ) is still happy entering ASO ROCK VILLA the sit of the presidency to shake hand with the man he should have defeated on a fake WAEC result.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:16pm On Feb 14, 2020
redcliff:

why would someone even be changing his name like that sef?
He's not the first. Muhammadu also became Mohammed recently. A national leader also mistook Chicago state uni for Uni of Chicago. Deception and fraud is their werk o
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Adrian98(m): 1:18pm On Feb 14, 2020
Two ugly men
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by kaludestiny10(m): 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
The two major political parties did just that.
I can remember when they did screening and clearance for all the candidates that indicated interest to run for the office of the governorship of Bayelsa. Maybe APC forgot to do the same for the running mate.
Eternitymedia88:
Nigeria is indeed a shithole country.

This is what a simple security clearance of each candidate by the DSS could have solved.

No security agency in Nigeria actively looks into histories of political office contenders in Nigeria.

Political parties should also have an internal security apparatus or working committee to look into these kind of things to avoid embarrassments like this
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Okedumor: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
juman:

Yeah.
If I remember well sometimes I bear akeem, while sometimes ago I bear hakeem.

So it's not strange in the country.
5 different names including nysc certificate,abeg you don't anyone to tell you this is clear forgery.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Sanchezmillz: 1:19pm On Feb 14, 2020
chrisxxx:
These are the different names traceable to the APC Deputy Governor in Bayelsa that led to Supreme Court disqualification of the governor.
He bore these names at different stages of his life.

Mr Degi-Eremienyo’s name was written as Degi Biobara in his primary school certificate.
The documents from his secondary education bore Adegi Biobarakumo, as his name.
While that of his university education had Degi Biobarakuma as his name.

Also his MBA certificate had Degi Biobarakuma Wangaha as the name of the same person.
As the Deputy Governor-Elect he bore
Mr Degi-Eremienyo.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nan.ng/news/why-supreme-court-sacked-bayelsa-gov-elect-deputy/amp/

This one na error of ommission,commission,atestation,education,complete reversal of entry error,error of BVN bastardization and so on...... and these r our so called leaders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by millionboi2: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
garfield1:

The supreme court never talked about affidavits.both the lower courts agreed he has affidavits
politics playd out.

Nothin more......wike influenced d judgement
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by useurkidney3121: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
tricksters:
Only a foolish man will believe anything from a PDP stooge like the OP. The only thing needed to reconcile all the name from the document the OP listed is a sworn affidavit from any law court in Nigeria so how is that a problem worth nullifying a gubernatorial election over ?

Awww stop crying sad should i send u a bottle of sniper to drink maybe it will calm u down?

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by alizma: 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
olaboy33:

To all those who change names anyhow, I hope this will be a lesson.

Don't overlook tomorrow.
I am going for mine any moment from now. My own has to do with switching middle name and surname
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by masterflowx(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
maslong:

e pain am cheesy grin
abeg go and drink acid.

cool grin cool
Maybe na alternative account grin
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Centcanada: 1:21pm On Feb 14, 2020
Thank God I corrected mine during my university days. Don't look at me like that.

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by wink2015(m): 1:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA SHOULD NOT PICK A RUNNING MATE BASED ON MERE FACE VALUE.

They have a responsibility to verify each other qualification and certify the certificate that it meets the minimun requirement before aspiring to contest election in Nigeria.

IS THAT A BIG WORK FOR THEM TO DO?

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by millionboi2: 1:23pm On Feb 14, 2020
thundafire:
how many sworn affidavit will u use
just claim one,and tell others to take note.
Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by omoadeleye(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
The deputy governor is an illiterate already and still have a bad luck join...

1 Like

Re: Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor by Lastmankc(m): 1:27pm On Feb 14, 2020
A very big lesson to all. That guy is real destiny destroyer. Know who you dey waka with.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Sanwo-Olu Mulls Another Lockdown / Buhari And Osinbajo On “The Candidates” (Live Updates) / Douye Diri Arrives In Private Jet (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.