Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) (42511 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome's Malaria Vaccine Conspiracy Theories By BBC / Pastor Adeboye Celebrates Wife, Folu, On Her 73rd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Father Chris Oyakhilome Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by BigELofficial: 10:05am On Feb 14, 2020
[quote author=spiceadole post=86627549]Typical example of a good wife material.

She stood by him & supported him when he was caught red handed in sexual scandal with one of his Daily Manna Publication staff[/quote

THIS IS NOT TRUE. THERE WAS NEVER A SEX SCANDAL. THE LADY AND A SYNDICATE OF 2 OTHER MEN WERE ARRESTED AND WENT TO COURT. THEY WERE found to be TRYING TO EXTORT MONEY FROM THE BISHOP AND THEY ALSO ASKED FOR HIS HOUSE. The so- called lady DENIED the two men but they insist it is a planned work. They are still in an Ikeja court.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Olumide33: 10:16am On Feb 14, 2020
Meedon:
All thosd testimony in our Daily Manner are true or false?

There are phone numbers and email under the testimonies, why don't you call the testifier directly yourself to confirm?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Olumide33: 10:43am On Feb 14, 2020
NORSYK:
This man that was involved in sex scandal

Those sex scandal syndicates are Blackmailers nothing else! There was never any Sex scandal. The lady involved and 2 other men were arrested and taken to court and they were found to be trying to EXTORT money from the Bishop. They also asked for his House. The lady later denied the 2 men but the case is very much in Court.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 11:19am On Feb 14, 2020
toprealman:
Some people will be zooming in to check if those drinks are alcoholic..... grin

You dey read mind o lol. Na the first thing wey I first do be that. There is a red wine there though angry
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Policewoman(f): 11:34am On Feb 14, 2020
davodyguy:

Honestly.

I'll rather allow Prophet TB Joshua pray for me than this man.

He even tried divorcing his first wife that they took themselves to court

That is a big lie. Pastor Chris is a true man of God whose Daily Manna has transformed many lives. Stop using yourselves as vessels of the devil.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2020
femi4:
Who can pronounce the surname

Kwa-kpor-we (the v is silent; not pronounced).
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by Olumide33: 11:50am On Feb 14, 2020
Ekealterego:
Bad boy Chris... If you know you know

Whatever! Call him anything you like. All I know is that he wrote Our Daily Manna (ODM) that has delivered many from their shackles of bondage, brought many families, homes, nations closer to God and enjoying God's visitation in their day to day life.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by imhere: 12:14pm On Feb 14, 2020
Happy birthday ma, age with grace. May the Lord bless your home more and more
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by BigELofficial: 2:13pm On Feb 14, 2020
Dreamflyin:
The "you know i have not sucked you before man".

Hahaha.. How i pity peeps making these scams role models and enriching them.

Oh no, the story is MORE than what you heard, WHAT you heard is completely false, every Evidence is on ground and presently in court. THAT LADY who was his staff, stole some Very Very expensive video Cameras, belonging to the church which are worth millions of NAIRA. she opened her OWN video shop with the stolen items and posted it on JiJi (Evidence is in court) She had a syndicate group WHOSE aim was to swindle and blackmail the MAN of GOD, insisting that if he doesn't produce eighteen million naira plus the title deeds of HIS house, they shall release a cloned voice which they created, just to blackmail the ODM
PUBLISHER. But they were arrested and caught Red- handed on the day they were to collect the Ransom (Evidence of thier voice recordings demanding for the house and money are in court). So they have been in court. There is too much poverty which drives people to all kinds of crime. What a country!
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by BigELofficial: 2:15pm On Feb 14, 2020
davodyguy:

Honestly.

I'll rather allow Prophet TB Joshua pray for me than this man.

He even tried divorcing his wife that they took themselves to court

Oh no, the story is MORE than what you heard, WHAT you heard is completely false, every Evidence is on ground and presently in court. THAT LADY who was his staff, stole some Very Very expensive video Cameras, belonging to the church which are worth millions of NAIRA. she opened her OWN video shop with the stolen items and posted it on JiJi (Evidence is in court) She had a syndicate group WHOSE aim was to swindle and blackmail the MAN of GOD, insisting that if he doesn't produce eighteen million naira plus the title deeds of HIS house, they shall release a cloned voice which they created, just to blackmail the ODM
PUBLISHER. But they were arrested and caught Red- handed on the day they were to collect the Ransom (Evidence of thier voice recordings demanding for the house and money are in court). So they have been in court. There is too much poverty which drives people to all kinds of crime. What a country!
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by toprealman: 4:20pm On Feb 14, 2020
cotzywitzy:

You dey read mind o lol. Na the first thing wey I first do be that. There is a red wine there though angry
Communion wine ni....badth guy.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by NELLY1990: 4:22pm On Feb 14, 2020
Happy birthday Ma’am, I celebrate you and your family. Your husband’s ministry torched my life and I am forever grateful. Happy birthday
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by bbankky: 4:40pm On Feb 14, 2020
Wow! Happy birthday ma, wishing more years on earth congratulations.
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by cotzywitzy(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
toprealman:

Communion wine ni....badth guy.

Your head is there My Guy. grin
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by spiralwedge(m): 8:41pm On Feb 14, 2020
BigELofficial:

Oga PR, if the case is still in court, why are you so worked up defending him upandan here. Go to the court to defend him, when he is vindicated we will hear the news.

But all this one you are doing upandan is just damage control. We are no fools. A simple search on Google or Nairaland here bring results of diverse separate scandals over the years.

Cc: Olumide33, ogaBuhari, iamhonourable1 you too
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 12:33pm On Feb 16, 2020
Donbosco46:
Happy birthday na them go enjoy this Val wella
Re: Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:53pm On Feb 16, 2020
Donbosco46:
Happy birthday na them go enjoy this Val wella..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Wears Leggings To Church (Photos) / Edo Lord's Chosen Members Perform Stuns During Publicity. Photos / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.